White/Silver, Black/Nickel
See the Best Air Purifiers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Dyson

• Power
  • Pet OwnerYes (26) · No (22)
  • Smokers Yes (4) · No (45)
  • Air Quality Improvement
  • Odour Improvement

Tee J
Tee JSydney Surrounds, NSW

Another wonderful product from Dyson

I like this because we can set the temperature to 20 degrees and it switches on and off by itself when temperature drops.
Room never overheats, perfect for children’s rooms. Can operate from the phone as long as it’s connected to wifi, remote control can be placed on top of appliance and connects magnetic so remote won’t be lost. I got this during a sale so it’s on the expensive side and love that it’s a purifier as well. I would buy another one if I can afford it. Not ideal for a big room as it will take a long time to warm up.

Purchased in May 2021 for $699.00.

DavidN
DavidNGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic smart heater / cooler / purifier with limitations

Purchased in June 2021 at Dyson for $678.00.

Customer service failure

Purchased in June 2021 for $800.00.

Michael B.
Michael B.

This has been taken care if already thank you.

Ts P.Sydney, NSW

Not recommended

Purchased for $899.00.

DysonDyson

We are sorry to hear about this, while we can't assist further via Product Review, if you could please continue correspondence via email we will be happy to assist further.

Pail
PailSydney, NSW

Overpriced

This unit is way overpriced I have a Bunnings 6” fan for $10 that blows quieter and way more powerful than this Dyson hp04. I know it purifiers and can blow hot but $899 really Dyson!!. Seriously it’s noisy at level 6 and that could not blow bubbles in a bath. Unless you have money to throw away get a $250 air purifier and an Bunnings $10 fan.. oh and also a oil heater $100. Still $400 saving and will defo 100% blow better

Purchased in April 2021 for $799.00.

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Dyson launches a new air purifier range targeting formaldehyde

Dyson is releasing a new range of their signature air purifiers - with the inclusion of a new filter designed to sense, capture and destroy formaldehyde. But does the hefty price tag justify what the new technology has to offer?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.22 Mar 2021
dyson-launches-a-new-air-purifier-range-targeting-formaldehyde

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

ONLY HAD A FEW DAYS AND IT DOESN'T WORK

So far I have had to return 2 Dyson Hot/Cold Purifiers due to them not working. I just got my third replacement last week and what happens today? I have an exclamation mark and the machine won't do anything. So tomorrow I have to call Dyson ONCE AGAIN and get this resolved. Very disgusted with Dyson products at this point. Also, filters are extremely hard to get and I need a new filter for another Dyson Purifier that I have. This is really disgusting all the way around. Dyson needs to look at their quality.

Purchased in February 2021 for $499.00.

LouisePerth, WA

First and last Dyson product

Louise

I had successfully got the full refund from good guy and an unexpected new fan from Dyson delivered to my doorstep out of goodwill weeks after.

Will continue to support other Dyson products despite of the one off bad experience on the fan.

KS
KSBraddon 2612, ACT

Good Heater, Good Air Purifier, Terrible Fan

Had this product for over a year.
Did a good job for purifying the air.
Does a good job in winter for heating up small-medium size rooms
Absolutely useless in summer. Low speeds do not push enough air around, high speeds are noisy.
On low speeds it emits a whine/squeel noise which is common according problem you will see on forums and youtube.
Dyson support were not helpful.
Other fans at 1/10th of the price does a much better job then this.

Purchased in January 2020 at qantas store for $720.00.

Kirsty
Kirsty

Do not buy

We have had this product for 4 months, all was well but now the exclamation mark inside a triangle on the display and the machine doesn't work. Piece of junk.

Purchased in July 2020 for $900.00.

Room Type Living/Dining Area

LAMAMUSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good purifier but can't use due to no filter in stock for months.

Purchased in January 2020 at The Good Guys for $999.00.

Ahardy
AhardyVictoria

I can breathe again!

Please, if you struggle with allergies or even just wish to feel safe during bushfire season and with the polluted world in general.... purchase this purifier.
I never thought a piece of comfort and health technology would bring me so much happiness. Thanks Mr. Dyson!!! You’re up there with Elon Musk as one of my favourite inventors <3

Purchased in September 2020.

Eastie
EastieSydney, NSW

Not Worth The Money

Purchased in November 2019 at Harvey Norman for $498.00.

Anna.S
Anna.SSydney, NSW

Love this, it's great for my bronchitis

I used to cough during winter season all the time and thought this purifier would great to filter out all the dust in the air. And it worked! I still cough every now and then but there's a significant difference between back then and now.

I have almost all Dyson product (vacuum cleaner, dryer and this) but this is by far their best invention.

Maggie B.
Maggie B.Perth, WA

Waste of money.

Does not deliver heat far enough. 2 seater sofa, 2nd person feels cool air, the person closest feels some heat. ( set at 37)
Bought last week & fan stable on a hard wood floor. Not satisfied. Waste of money.

Purchased in July 2020 at The Good Guys.

Power

MattCBR
MattCBRCanberra 2600, ACT

Awesome machine over past 6 months

I originally bought this fan in December 2019 during the bushfires, it worked great initially and got rid of the smoke smell from my house. Note that it has average cooling abilities, because it's only a fan, not an AC. But I was generally happy with it until I began to use the heating function, when it started making a whirring noise to the point it would wake me up at night and i would have to turn it off.

I sent it to Dyson and they replaced it, the new one works perfectly. Heats the room very quickly, and it automatically turns on if you set it to, and you can also control via iPhone.

Overally pretty happy with it, but very expensive!! $899!

Purchased in December 2019 for $899.00.

Read more reviews - page 2

Sally White
Sally Whiteasked
Dyson Pure Hot+Cool HP04

Hi - seem to have lost the instruction manual for my Dyson HP04 air conditioner. How do I get a replacement and how do I know when the filters need changing? Thanks. Sally White

Alisyn R.asked
Dyson Pure Hot+Cool HP04

I have replaced both filters on my HP04 & it flashes red like they are full. What is that?

Hi Alisyn,

Thank you for your question.

After replacing the filter the timer must be reset. To do this hold the timer button down on the remote until you see the countdown complete on the screen.

You can find a video of this on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bog3NMu9ZU

Alisyn R.

Thank you very much. All good now

haleyasked
Dyson Pure Hot+Cool HP04

My Dyson put hot + cool HP04 is 12 months old , it now keeps turning off & showing caution symbol.

Ts P.

Contact Dyson since you still have the warranty. It happened to me twice even with the brand new replacement. But don’t expect quick response from them, It took me 2 months. I just got the third machine yesterday, I am going to try it on today. Hopefully, it works. Otherwise I have to do this process all over again. Lose trust on them now.

DysonDyson

This is certainly not what we'd expect from a Dyson Pure Hot+Cool and we are happy to help get this sorted.

Please get in touch with our Dyson Experts via live chat, Facebook Messenger or phone. You can find our contact details and links to chat here: https://www.dyson.com.au/support/contact-us

We hope to hear from you and look forward to assisting.

haley

Thanks for answering, this heater was bought through a Hervey Norman store I’ll Australia. Can you help in rectifying the problem of it shutting down all the time when set on heat of 23 deg C and showing a caution symbol.

See all Dyson Pure Hot+Cool HP04 questions

Get an answer from our members and Dyson representatives

Compare both Dyson Pure Hot+Cool HP04
CategoryFans and Air PurifiersFans and Air Purifiers
Price (RRP) $899.00$899.00
FeaturesBladeless, HEPA Filter, Oscillating, Remote Control and TimerBladeless, HEPA Filter, Oscillating, Remote Control and Timer
Number of Speed Settings1010
HEPA FilterYesYes
FeaturesAdjustable Speed Settings, Automatic Air Quality Monitor, Carbon Filter, Filter Life Indicator, Mobile App, Remote Control and TimerAdjustable Speed Settings, Automatic Air Quality Monitor, Carbon Filter, Filter Life Indicator, Mobile App, Remote Control and Timer
Maximum Noise Level62 db62 db
Weight5.7 kg5.7 kg
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)
Colour / FinishWhite/SilverBlack/Nickel