Dyson Pure Hot+Cool HP04 White/Silver

2 questions from our users

Roger K.

Roger K.asked

White/Silver

just replaced all filters. One light is flashing red, the other light is sold blue?

Dyson
DysonDyson

While the filters have been changed, it sounds like the filter timer needs to be reset. You can see how to do this via this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bog3NMu9ZU

If we can assist further, please get in touch with our Dyson Experts. Our contact details can be found here: https://www.dyson.com.au/support/contact-us

Ausclimate Winix ZERO+ PRO 5-Stage AUS-1250AZPU

Looking for Air Purifiers?

Read the reviews for Ausclimate Winix ZERO+ PRO 5-Stage AUS-1250AZPU

Ad
southernfoodluva

southernfoodluvaasked

White/Silver

I'm wondering why I don't see any read out of air quality etc on any screen. It's mentioned in the booklet I got and in these reviews.... but the black square next to the on button never has any info. Its like theres a sticker on it or something. I sure would like to know pollen levels etc or even when the filter needs changing. I read in a review that if you push the on button it turns on, but if you push and hold the on button for a few seconds it activates the read-out screen. But that didn't work either. I don't have a smart phone so I cant use any "app" to check things... but it appears from the info the read-out screen should automatically work?

Dyson
DysonDyson

The display on your Dyson Pure Hot+Cool should always be on and showing information with the "i" button on the remote changing what is shown.

If this isn't happening, we would kindly encourage giving our Dyson Experts a call on 1800 239 766 with your machine handy. Our team are available Monday - Friday 8am - 8pm and Saturday - Sunday 8:30am - 4pm AEDST.

We look forward to hearing from you and assisting.

See all Dyson Pure Hot+Cool HP04 questions

Get an answer from our members and Dyson representatives

Dyson Pure Hot+Cool HP04 White/Silver