White/Silver, Black/Nickel

4.5

• Power
  • Pet OwnerYes (2) · No (2)
  • Smokers Yes (4) · No
  • Air Quality Improvement
  • Odour Improvement

Ahardy
AhardyVictoria

I can breathe again!

Please, if you struggle with allergies or even just wish to feel safe during bushfire season and with the polluted world in general.... purchase this purifier.
I never thought a piece of comfort and health technology would bring me so much happiness. Thanks Mr. Dyson!!! You’re up there with Elon Musk as one of my favourite inventors <3

Purchased in September 2020.

Room TypeLiving/Dining Area
Pet OwnerNo
Pratap I.
Pratap I.Sydney, NSW

Perfect for Heating small rooms and purification

Really satisfied with the dyson, it looks and works real good. The heating of a small room is pretty quick and the fan speed is good too. The dyson link app is fantastic.

Purchased in December 2019 at Bing Lee Online store for $898.00.

Room TypeSmall Bedroom
Pet OwnerYes
Other Air Purifiers

BJ_JT
BJ_JTMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

As a purifier 100%, as a fan 75%

• +5Thumbnail

Purchased in December 2019.

Room TypeLarge Bedroom and Living/Dining Area
Pet OwnerYes
Air Purifiers

Find out how Dyson Pure Hot+Cool HP04 compares to other Air Purifiers

Brett MooreWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Review took me three months.. so now I have the data.

Purchased in December 2019.

Room TypeLarge Bedroom
Pet OwnerNo
DysonDyson

Thank you for your feedback and we are sorry to hear of your experience with our team.

Please give us some time while we conduct our investigation, we will be in touch as soon as we have more information for you.

See all Dyson Pure Hot+Cool HP04 reviews

haleyasked
Dyson Pure Hot+Cool HP04

My Dyson put hot + cool HP04 is 12 months old , it now keeps turning off & showing caution symbol.

Ts P.
Ts P.

Contact Dyson since you still have the warranty. It happened to me twice even with the brand new replacement. But don’t expect quick response from them, It took me 2 months. I just got the third machine yesterday, I am going to try it on today. Hopefully, it works. Otherwise I have to do this process all over again. Lose trust on them now.

DysonDyson

This is certainly not what we'd expect from a Dyson Pure Hot+Cool and we are happy to help get this sorted.

Please get in touch with our Dyson Experts via live chat, Facebook Messenger or phone. You can find our contact details and links to chat here: https://www.dyson.com.au/support/contact-us

haley

Thanks for answering, this heater was bought through a Hervey Norman store I’ll Australia. Can you help in rectifying the problem of it shutting down all the time when set on heat of 23 deg C and showing a caution symbol.

Laura T
Laura Tasked
Dyson Pure Hot+Cool HP04

We’ve had our Dyson pure hot + cool for about 2 weeks and it’s started to become jerky when oscillating. It will be smooth in one direction, then jerky when it reaches the end of the other direction. Any ideas on how to fix?

DysonDyson

This is certainly not what we'd expect. We would encourage getting in touch with our Dyson Experts via live chat, phone or Facebook Messenger so we can get this sorted. You can find our contact details and chat links here: https://www.dyson.com.au/support/contact-us

Kevin
Kevinasked
Dyson Pure Hot+Cool HP04

Hi, I have mine for a year without major issue and then very suddenly it stops working with exclamation mark inside a triangle. I have tried reset, unplug, clean sensors, but it still refuses to go pass 2 seconds before the triangle error returns. Any possible explanation for that?

DysonDyson

The exclamation mark screen is indicating the Dyson Pure Hot+Cool isn't able to follow the last directive it received, or something is not quite right within the machine.

Please get in touch with our Dyson Experts via chat, Messenger or phone, you can find our details and ways to get in touch here: https://www.dyson.com.au/support/contact-us

See all Dyson Pure Hot+Cool HP04 questions

Get an answer from our members and Dyson representatives

Compare both Dyson Pure Hot+Cool HP04
CategoryFans and Air PurifiersFans and Air Purifiers
Price (RRP) $899.00$899.00
FeaturesBladeless, HEPA Filter, Oscillating, Remote Control and TimerBladeless, HEPA Filter, Oscillating, Remote Control and Timer
Number of Speed Settings1010
HEPA FilterYesYes
FeaturesAdjustable Speed Settings, Automatic Air Quality Monitor, Carbon Filter, Filter Life Indicator, Mobile App, Remote Control and TimerAdjustable Speed Settings, Automatic Air Quality Monitor, Carbon Filter, Filter Life Indicator, Mobile App, Remote Control and Timer
Maximum Noise Level62 db62 db
Weight5.7 kg5.7 kg
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)
Colour / FinishWhite/SilverBlack/Nickel