White/Silver, Black/Nickel

• Power
  • Pet OwnerYes · No (4)
  • Smokers Yes (0) · No (4)
  • Air Quality Improvement
  • Odour Improvement
Maggie B.

Maggie B.Perth, WA

Waste of money.

Does not deliver heat far enough. 2 seater sofa, 2nd person feels cool air, the person closest feels some heat. ( set at 37)
Bought last week & fan stable on a hard wood floor. Not satisfied. Waste of money.

Purchased in July 2020 at The Good Guys.

Power
Room TypeLiving/Dining Area
Archiegirl

ArchiegirlSouth East Queensland, QLD

Waste of money, absolutely tragic purchase

Worked well for about a month, then just refused to work again. I know it’s under warranty but seriously why do we have to pay almost a thousand dollars to have to chase our tails to get satisfaction. I will never buy another Dyson product. This one will be in the appliance graveyard.

Purchased in November 2019 at The Good Guys.

Air Quality Improvement
Odour Improvement
Room TypeLiving/Dining Area
Steph

StephSydney, NSW

Terrible airflow for a hugely expensive item

Purchased in February 2020.

Room TypeSmall Bedroom
Air Purifiers

Find out how Dyson Pure Hot+Cool HP04 compares to other Air Purifiers

Anna

AnnaSydney, NSW

I wish I'd bought a cheaper air purifier and a fan

Purchased in December 2019 at Harvey Norman for $900.00.

Air Quality Improvement
Room TypeLarge Bedroom
See all Dyson Pure Hot+Cool HP04 reviews

Michelle W.

Michelle W.asked

Dyson Pure Hot+Cool HP04

I have a 2 month old Dyson Air Purifier, heater and cooler. When I turn it on I get a triangle with an ! in it. I have tried everything. Different outlet, leaving it off for a while, holing done the oscillator button, holding down the power button etc...no luck! Very disappointed. Help! I am in the United States.

Hi Michelle,

Thank you for your question and we are sorry to hear that you are experiencing an issue with your machine. Unfortunately you've come through to the Australian Product review site, for further assistance we'd kindly ask you to please reach out to our helpline in the US on https://www.dyson.com/support/contact-us

Rodman72

Rodman72asked

Dyson Pure Hot+Cool HP04

I have hp04 it runs fine when it running. But when I turn it off. Than turn it back on it start up for one minute than Triangle pops up. This happens each time I turn off. What up with this. This is a brand new unit. Expensive one!

DysonDyson

Thank you for your question.

This sounds very strange and is certainly not to be expected. We'd like to learn more and help resolve this for you however we require further information, please send us through an email to aucustomercare@dyson.com and one of our experts will be in touch as soon as possible to assist.

Sheryl M.

Sheryl M.asked

Dyson Pure Hot+Cool HP04

My Dyson HP04 shows a triangle, not working why? Brand new, only purchased one week ago.

Get an answer from our members and Dyson representatives

Compare both Dyson Pure Hot+Cool HP04
CategoryFans and Air PurifiersFans and Air Purifiers
Price (RRP) $899.00$899.00
FeaturesBladeless, HEPA Filter, Oscillating, Remote Control and TimerBladeless, HEPA Filter, Oscillating, Remote Control and Timer
Colour / FinishWhite/SilverBlack/Nickel
Number of Speed Settings1010
HEPA FilterYesYes
FeaturesAdjustable Speed Settings, Automatic Air Quality Monitor, Carbon Filter, Filter Life Indicator, Mobile App, Remote Control and TimerAdjustable Speed Settings, Automatic Air Quality Monitor, Carbon Filter, Filter Life Indicator, Mobile App, Remote Control and Timer
Maximum Noise Level62 db62 db
Weight5.7 kg5.7 kg
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)
Construction