White/Silver, Black/Nickel

• Power
  • Pet OwnerYes · No (5)
  • Smokers Yes (0) · No (5)
  • Air Quality Improvement
  • Odour Improvement
KS

KSBraddon 2612, ACT

Good Heater, Good Air Purifier, Terrible Fan

Had this product for over a year.
Did a good job for purifying the air.
Does a good job in winter for heating up small-medium size rooms
Absolutely useless in summer. Low speeds do not push enough air around, high speeds are noisy.
On low speeds it emits a whine/squeel noise which is common according problem you will see on forums and youtube.
Dyson support were not helpful.
Other fans at 1/10th of the price does a much better job then this.

Purchased in January 2020 at qantas store for $720.00.

Odour Improvement
Kirralee K.

Kirralee K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wasn’t for Us

We purchased this fan from Jb Hi Fi. It came highly recommended. When purchasing the fan we indicated that we wanted an extra heat source for an on-site caravan but more specifically to keep our kids room warm in the annexe. Unfortunately it really struggled to heat the room. It was used for 4 days and struggled to lift to room temperature I also didn’t notice any difference in the air quality. I was pretty disappointed considering the price and for the amount of money we spent we are better off getting a small split system installed. We have now returned this item.

Purchased in June 2020 at JB Hi-Fi for $800.00.

Odour Improvement
Room TypeLarge Bedroom
Jeffrey Tan

Jeffrey Tan

Grinding noise when changing airflow direction from back to front

I expect a smoother mechanical for a super expensive appliance.
This is the second unit i have exchanged. Disturbing noise got better but still persist.
It maybe a common issue with this model.
Not sure how it passed the test.

Purchased in April 2020 at Appliances Online for $899.00.

Room TypeSmall Bedroom and Small Office
Air Purifiers

Find out how Dyson Pure Hot+Cool HP04 compares to other Air Purifiers

DiL

DiLMoncrieff 2914, ACT

LCD Screen Displays a Triangle with an Exclamation Mark After 1 Use

Received this air purifier 2 days ago and first time testing, it worked fine. The next day, turned the fan on, it oscilated but there was no air flow at any speed. After 5 seconds, the fan stopped all together and an exclamation mark appeared on the LCD screen. Contacted dyson customer service and she was very helpful, within minutes she sent me instructions and ‘paid returned parcel post’ to send to sydney for their technicians to have a look at. Very disappointed with Qantas store where i bought this product from, i was asked to wait for 3 to 5 business days just to receive the ‘paid returned parcel post’. Not to mention, a month long of waiting time for the product to be delivered at my place.

Purchased in January 2020 at Qantas Store .

Becky K

Becky KGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Sounds like a jet engine in my baby's nursery

Heats the room very well, and I assume purifies the air, though so far the display indicates no polutants detected in the air which I am surprised about since we have quite a dusty house. The issue I have with it is how noisy it is when heating the room. It is so loud it has been startling my baby awake when it kicks in, defeating the purpose of us buying the unit which was to keep our baby comfortable. Will look to return it if possible.

Purchased in June 2019 at eBay for $899.00.

Power
See all Dyson Pure Hot+Cool HP04 reviews

Michelle W.

Michelle W.asked

Dyson Pure Hot+Cool HP04

I have a 2 month old Dyson Air Purifier, heater and cooler. When I turn it on I get a triangle with an ! in it. I have tried everything. Different outlet, leaving it off for a while, holing done the oscillator button, holding down the power button etc...no luck! Very disappointed. Help! I am in the United States.

Hi Michelle,

Thank you for your question and we are sorry to hear that you are experiencing an issue with your machine. Unfortunately you've come through to the Australian Product review site, for further assistance we'd kindly ask you to please reach out to our helpline in the US on https://www.dyson.com/support/contact-us

Rodman72

Rodman72asked

Dyson Pure Hot+Cool HP04

I have hp04 it runs fine when it running. But when I turn it off. Than turn it back on it start up for one minute than Triangle pops up. This happens each time I turn off. What up with this. This is a brand new unit. Expensive one!

DysonDyson

Thank you for your question.

This sounds very strange and is certainly not to be expected. We'd like to learn more and help resolve this for you however we require further information, please send us through an email to aucustomercare@dyson.com and one of our experts will be in touch as soon as possible to assist.

Sheryl M.

Sheryl M.asked

Dyson Pure Hot+Cool HP04

My Dyson HP04 shows a triangle, not working why? Brand new, only purchased one week ago.

Get an answer from our members and Dyson representatives

Compare both Dyson Pure Hot+Cool HP04
CategoryFans and Air PurifiersFans and Air Purifiers
Price (RRP) $899.00$899.00
FeaturesBladeless, HEPA Filter, Oscillating, Remote Control and TimerBladeless, HEPA Filter, Oscillating, Remote Control and Timer
Colour / FinishWhite/SilverBlack/Nickel
Number of Speed Settings1010
HEPA FilterYesYes
FeaturesAdjustable Speed Settings, Automatic Air Quality Monitor, Carbon Filter, Filter Life Indicator, Mobile App, Remote Control and TimerAdjustable Speed Settings, Automatic Air Quality Monitor, Carbon Filter, Filter Life Indicator, Mobile App, Remote Control and Timer
Maximum Noise Level62 db62 db
Weight5.7 kg5.7 kg
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)
Construction