White/Silver, Black/Nickel

• Odour Improvement
Ahardy

AhardyVictoria

I can breathe again!

Please, if you struggle with allergies or even just wish to feel safe during bushfire season and with the polluted world in general.... purchase this purifier.
I never thought a piece of comfort and health technology would bring me so much happiness. Thanks Mr. Dyson!!! You’re up there with Elon Musk as one of my favourite inventors <3

Purchased in September 2020.

Noise Level
Power
Air Quality Improvement
Odour Improvement
Room TypeLiving/Dining Area
Pet OwnerNo
SmokersYes
Ausclimate Winix ZERO+ PRO 5-Stage AUS-1250AZPU

Looking for Air Purifiers?

Read the reviews for Ausclimate Winix ZERO+ PRO 5-Stage AUS-1250AZPU

Ad

Brett MooreWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Review took me three months.. so now I have the data.

Purchased in December 2019.

Noise Level
Power
Air Quality Improvement
Odour Improvement
Room TypeLarge Bedroom
Pet OwnerNo
SmokersYes
DysonDyson

Thank you for your feedback and we are sorry to hear of your experience with our team.

Please give us some time while we conduct our investigation, we will be in touch as soon as we have more information for you.

See all Dyson Pure Hot+Cool HP04 reviews

Roger K.

Roger K.asked

White/Silver

just replaced all filters. One light is flashing red, the other light is sold blue?

DysonDyson

While the filters have been changed, it sounds like the filter timer needs to be reset. You can see how to do this via this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bog3NMu9ZU

If we can assist further, please get in touch with our Dyson Experts. Our contact details can be found here: https://www.dyson.com.au/support/contact-us

Brian

Brianasked

Dyson Pure Hot+Cool HP04

Hi I have a dyson pure hot and cool tower fan, my hepa filter shows to change it and my carbon one shows 41% used.
I cannot see that these filters are sold separately so I have ordered from dyson for £65 for both, also if I just changed the hepa filter surely over time I will have a build up of spare carbon filters.
I will probably change both of them at the same time but was interested to know what everyone else does thank you in advance

DysonDyson

Depending on your region, these filters may be available separately.

In the UK, please get in touch with our Dyson Experts via phone, chat or email with our contact information found here: https://www.dyson.co.uk/support/contact-us. Our UK Dyson Experts will be happy to assist with part availability for you.

Michelle W.

Michelle W.asked

Dyson Pure Hot+Cool HP04

I have a 2 month old Dyson Air Purifier, heater and cooler. When I turn it on I get a triangle with an ! in it. I have tried everything. Different outlet, leaving it off for a while, holing done the oscillator button, holding down the power button etc...no luck! Very disappointed. Help! I am in the United States.

Hi Michelle,

Thank you for your question and we are sorry to hear that you are experiencing an issue with your machine. Unfortunately you've come through to the Australian Product review site, for further assistance we'd kindly ask you to please reach out to our helpline in the US on https://www.dyson.com/support/contact-us

See all Dyson Pure Hot+Cool HP04 questions

Get an answer from our members and Dyson representatives

Compare both Dyson Pure Hot+Cool HP04
CategoryFans and Air PurifiersFans and Air Purifiers
Price (RRP) $899.00$899.00
FeaturesBladeless, HEPA Filter, Oscillating, Remote Control and TimerBladeless, HEPA Filter, Oscillating, Remote Control and Timer
Colour / FinishWhite/SilverBlack/Nickel
Number of Speed Settings1010
HEPA FilterYesYes
FeaturesAdjustable Speed Settings, Automatic Air Quality Monitor, Carbon Filter, Filter Life Indicator, Mobile App, Remote Control and TimerAdjustable Speed Settings, Automatic Air Quality Monitor, Carbon Filter, Filter Life Indicator, Mobile App, Remote Control and Timer
Maximum Noise Level62 db62 db
Weight5.7 kg5.7 kg
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)
Construction