White/Silver, Black/Nickel

• Pet OwnerYes (1) · No
  • Smokers Yes (0) · No (1)
Allen

AllenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Faulty on arrival. Very disappointed!!

Purchased in April 2020 at Harvey Norman Online for $899.00.

Room TypeLarge Bedroom
Pet OwnerYes
SmokersNo
See all Dyson Pure Hot+Cool HP04 reviews

Michelle W.

Michelle W.asked

Dyson Pure Hot+Cool HP04

I have a 2 month old Dyson Air Purifier, heater and cooler. When I turn it on I get a triangle with an ! in it. I have tried everything. Different outlet, leaving it off for a while, holing done the oscillator button, holding down the power button etc...no luck! Very disappointed. Help! I am in the United States.

Dyson
DysonDyson

Hi Michelle,

Thank you for your question and we are sorry to hear that you are experiencing an issue with your machine. Unfortunately you've come through to the Australian Product review site, for further assistance we'd kindly ask you to please reach out to our helpline in the US on https://www.dyson.com/support/contact-us

Rodman72

Rodman72asked

Dyson Pure Hot+Cool HP04

I have hp04 it runs fine when it running. But when I turn it off. Than turn it back on it start up for one minute than Triangle pops up. This happens each time I turn off. What up with this. This is a brand new unit. Expensive one!

Dyson
DysonDyson

Thank you for your question.

This sounds very strange and is certainly not to be expected. We'd like to learn more and help resolve this for you however we require further information, please send us through an email to aucustomercare@dyson.com and one of our experts will be in touch as soon as possible to assist.

Sheryl M.

Sheryl M.asked

Dyson Pure Hot+Cool HP04

My Dyson HP04 shows a triangle, not working why? Brand new, only purchased one week ago.

Get an answer from our members and Dyson representatives

Compare both Dyson Pure Hot+Cool HP04
CategoryFans and Air PurifiersFans and Air Purifiers
Price (RRP) $899.00$899.00
FeaturesBladeless, HEPA Filter, Oscillating, Remote Control and TimerBladeless, HEPA Filter, Oscillating, Remote Control and Timer
Colour / FinishWhite/SilverBlack/Nickel
Number of Speed Settings1010
HEPA FilterYesYes
FeaturesAdjustable Speed Settings, Automatic Air Quality Monitor, Carbon Filter, Filter Life Indicator, Mobile App, Remote Control and TimerAdjustable Speed Settings, Automatic Air Quality Monitor, Carbon Filter, Filter Life Indicator, Mobile App, Remote Control and Timer
Maximum Noise Level62 db62 db
Weight5.7 kg5.7 kg
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)
Construction