Dyson Pure Hot+Cool HP04

Dyson Pure Hot+Cool HP04 (page 2 of 5)

White/Silver, Black/Nickel

• Power
  • Pet OwnerYes (24) · No (22)
  • Smokers Yes (4) · No (43)
  • Air Quality Improvement
  • Odour Improvement

Kirralee K.
Kirralee K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wasn’t for Us

We purchased this fan from Jb Hi Fi. It came highly recommended. When purchasing the fan we indicated that we wanted an extra heat source for an on-site caravan but more specifically to keep our kids room warm in the annexe. Unfortunately it really struggled to heat the room. It was used for 4 days and struggled to lift to room temperature I also didn’t notice any difference in the air quality. I was pretty disappointed considering the price and for the amount of money we spent we are better off getting a small split system installed. We have now returned this item.

Purchased in June 2020 at JB Hi-Fi for $800.00.

KimberleySydney, NSW

Poor quality control on product

If the product worked as described it would be great.
Unfortunately, we’ve had nothing but issues. Our machine has been replaced twice now for different faults - we thought “third time lucky”... unfortunately that wasn’t the case and now we are getting a refund. If you’ve got time to constantly call centre support and drive around getting the models replaced this is for you. Otherwise don’t waste your money.

Purchased in December 2019 at Harvey Norman for $899.00.

DysonDyson

This is certainly not the normal experience.

We are happy to help you purchase a machine if this is still what you are after. Please just forward your details and review to auaskdyson@dyson.com and we will be happy to discuss further and assist.

Craig Evans
Craig EvansSydney, NSW

Impressive product

Really happy with my Dyson purchase. It looks great and does the job much better than any other heater I've had. I'd certainly recommend this product even though they're not cheap.

Disappointing product

Purchased in May 2020 at Dyson.

Jeffrey Tan
Jeffrey Tan

Grinding noise when changing airflow direction from back to front

I expect a smoother mechanical for a super expensive appliance.
This is the second unit i have exchanged. Disturbing noise got better but still persist.
It maybe a common issue with this model.
Not sure how it passed the test.

Purchased in April 2020 at Appliances Online for $899.00.

DysonDyson

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Dyson launches a new air purifier range targeting formaldehyde

Dyson is releasing a new range of their signature air purifiers - with the inclusion of a new filter designed to sense, capture and destroy formaldehyde. But does the hefty price tag justify what the new technology has to offer?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.22 Mar 2021
dyson-launches-a-new-air-purifier-range-targeting-formaldehyde

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
Pratap I.
Pratap I.Sydney, NSW

Perfect for Heating small rooms and purification

Really satisfied with the dyson, it looks and works real good. The heating of a small room is pretty quick and the fan speed is good too. The dyson link app is fantastic.

Purchased in December 2019 at Bing Lee Online store for $898.00.

Archiegirl
ArchiegirlSouth East Queensland, QLD

Waste of money, absolutely tragic purchase

Worked well for about a month, then just refused to work again. I know it’s under warranty but seriously why do we have to pay almost a thousand dollars to have to chase our tails to get satisfaction. I will never buy another Dyson product. This one will be in the appliance graveyard.

Purchased in November 2019 at The Good Guys.

Allen
AllenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Faulty on arrival. Very disappointed!!

Purchased in April 2020 at Harvey Norman Online for $899.00.

CKL
CKLGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good product but with a caution with reliability

Purchased in January 2020.

Steph
StephSydney, NSW

Terrible airflow for a hugely expensive item

Purchased in February 2020.

DiL
DiLMoncrieff 2914, ACT

LCD Screen Displays a Triangle with an Exclamation Mark After 1 Use

Received this air purifier 2 days ago and first time testing, it worked fine. The next day, turned the fan on, it oscilated but there was no air flow at any speed. After 5 seconds, the fan stopped all together and an exclamation mark appeared on the LCD screen. Contacted dyson customer service and she was very helpful, within minutes she sent me instructions and ‘paid returned parcel post’ to send to sydney for their technicians to have a look at. Very disappointed with Qantas store where i bought this product from, i was asked to wait for 3 to 5 business days just to receive the ‘paid returned parcel post’. Not to mention, a month long of waiting time for the product to be delivered at my place.

Purchased in January 2020 at Qantas Store .

Room TypeSmall Bedroom
Pet OwnerNo
SmokersNo

Broken after one day

I’m really disappointed. Our machine is not working after being used for one day. When I turn the machine on after a few seconds it shows a triangle with exclamation mark. I have tried contacting Dyson to work out how to fix this and they have not yet responded.

Purchased in January 2020 at Harvey Norman for $899.00.

corinnelise
corinneliseQLD, 4122

A dust-free alternative to traditional fans

Anna
AnnaSydney, NSW

I wish I'd bought a cheaper air purifier and a fan

Purchased in December 2019 at Harvey Norman for $900.00.

harmoACT, 2914

An excellent air purifier & fan/heater that makes a difference. However high price, & questionable support are concerns.

• +9Thumbnail

Purchased in December 2019 at Dyson.

haleyasked
Dyson Pure Hot+Cool HP04

My Dyson put hot + cool HP04 is 12 months old , it now keeps turning off & showing caution symbol.

Ts P.
Ts P.

Contact Dyson since you still have the warranty. It happened to me twice even with the brand new replacement. But don’t expect quick response from them, It took me 2 months. I just got the third machine yesterday, I am going to try it on today. Hopefully, it works. Otherwise I have to do this process all over again. Lose trust on them now.

DysonDyson

This is certainly not what we'd expect from a Dyson Pure Hot+Cool and we are happy to help get this sorted.

Please get in touch with our Dyson Experts via live chat, Facebook Messenger or phone. You can find our contact details and links to chat here: https://www.dyson.com.au/support/contact-us

haley

Thanks for answering, this heater was bought through a Hervey Norman store I’ll Australia. Can you help in rectifying the problem of it shutting down all the time when set on heat of 23 deg C and showing a caution symbol.

Laura T
Laura Tasked
Dyson Pure Hot+Cool HP04

We’ve had our Dyson pure hot + cool for about 2 weeks and it’s started to become jerky when oscillating. It will be smooth in one direction, then jerky when it reaches the end of the other direction. Any ideas on how to fix?

DysonDyson

This is certainly not what we'd expect. We would encourage getting in touch with our Dyson Experts via live chat, phone or Facebook Messenger so we can get this sorted. You can find our contact details and chat links here: https://www.dyson.com.au/support/contact-us

Kevin
Kevinasked
Dyson Pure Hot+Cool HP04

Hi, I have mine for a year without major issue and then very suddenly it stops working with exclamation mark inside a triangle. I have tried reset, unplug, clean sensors, but it still refuses to go pass 2 seconds before the triangle error returns. Any possible explanation for that?

DysonDyson

The exclamation mark screen is indicating the Dyson Pure Hot+Cool isn't able to follow the last directive it received, or something is not quite right within the machine.

Please get in touch with our Dyson Experts via chat, Messenger or phone, you can find our details and ways to get in touch here: https://www.dyson.com.au/support/contact-us

See all Dyson Pure Hot+Cool HP04 questions

Get an answer from our members and Dyson representatives

Compare both Dyson Pure Hot+Cool HP04
CategoryFans and Air PurifiersFans and Air Purifiers
Price (RRP) $899.00$899.00
FeaturesBladeless, HEPA Filter, Oscillating, Remote Control and TimerBladeless, HEPA Filter, Oscillating, Remote Control and Timer
Number of Speed Settings1010
HEPA FilterYesYes
FeaturesAdjustable Speed Settings, Automatic Air Quality Monitor, Carbon Filter, Filter Life Indicator, Mobile App, Remote Control and TimerAdjustable Speed Settings, Automatic Air Quality Monitor, Carbon Filter, Filter Life Indicator, Mobile App, Remote Control and Timer
Maximum Noise Level62 db62 db
Weight5.7 kg5.7 kg
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)
Colour / FinishWhite/SilverBlack/Nickel