White/Silver, Black/Nickel

• Power
  • Pet OwnerYes (6) · No (2)
  • Smokers Yes (2) · No (6)
  • Air Quality Improvement
  • Odour Improvement

MattCBR
MattCBRCanberra 2600, ACT

Awesome machine over past 6 months

I originally bought this fan in December 2019 during the bushfires, it worked great initially and got rid of the smoke smell from my house. Note that it has average cooling abilities, because it's only a fan, not an AC. But I was generally happy with it until I began to use the heating function, when it started making a whirring noise to the point it would wake me up at night and i would have to turn it off.

I sent it to Dyson and they replaced it, the new one works perfectly. Heats the room very quickly, and it automatically turns on if you set it to, and you can also control via iPhone.

Overally pretty happy with it, but very expensive!! $899!

Purchased in December 2019 for $899.00.

Simone
SimoneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not 100% but still great

The fan and heating options are fantastic. It is very stable and well-made. It was very easy to set up and control via my phone using the Dyson App. The only thing I don't like is that the schedules within the app work to turn off the fan, but not to turn back on. It's a shame because other than that I think that it is well worth the money if you need an air purifier and heater.

Purchased in February 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $799.00.

Other Air Purifiers

Craig Evans
Craig EvansSydney, NSW

Impressive product

Really happy with my Dyson purchase. It looks great and does the job much better than any other heater I've had. I'd certainly recommend this product even though they're not cheap.

Air Purifiers

Find out how Dyson Pure Hot+Cool HP04 compares to other Air Purifiers

Pratap I.
Pratap I.Sydney, NSW

Perfect for Heating small rooms and purification

Really satisfied with the dyson, it looks and works real good. The heating of a small room is pretty quick and the fan speed is good too. The dyson link app is fantastic.

Purchased in December 2019 at Bing Lee Online store for $898.00.

CKL
CKLGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good product but with a caution with reliability

Purchased in January 2020.

DysonDyson

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Dyson launches a new air purifier range targeting formaldehyde

Dyson is releasing a new range of their signature air purifiers - with the inclusion of a new filter designed to sense, capture and destroy formaldehyde. But does the hefty price tag justify what the new technology has to offer?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.22 Mar 2021
dyson-launches-a-new-air-purifier-range-targeting-formaldehyde

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
harmoACT, 2914

An excellent air purifier & fan/heater that makes a difference. However high price, & questionable support are concerns.

• +9Thumbnail

Purchased in December 2019 at Dyson.

SueTasmania

Leaves old standard fans for dead in it's performance, features & also it's stylish look.

Sue

I contacted Dyson Customer service with a question & was very impressed.
Quick to answer my question & the customer service representative was very nice to speak to, friendly & helpful. I'd rate this contact as 10/10

howard g
howard gSydney, NSW

4.5 stars, Excellent design, and one question mark.

Purchased in January 2020 at The Good Guys for $890.00.

Other Air Purifiers

As a purifier 100%, as a fan 75%

• +5Thumbnail

Shezzie
ShezzieMid North Coast, NSW

Strong & durable design, very sturdy and safe. works as advertised.

Piajess
PiajessMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Cool, cosy and clear

Mike
MikePerth, WA

Very good multi-purpose fan for allergy sufferers and etc., if rather expensive

Purchased in November 2019 at productreview.com.au.

See all Dyson Pure Hot+Cool HP04 reviews

haleyasked
Dyson Pure Hot+Cool HP04

My Dyson put hot + cool HP04 is 12 months old , it now keeps turning off & showing caution symbol.

Ts P.
Ts P.

Contact Dyson since you still have the warranty. It happened to me twice even with the brand new replacement. But don’t expect quick response from them, It took me 2 months. I just got the third machine yesterday, I am going to try it on today. Hopefully, it works. Otherwise I have to do this process all over again. Lose trust on them now.

DysonDyson

This is certainly not what we'd expect from a Dyson Pure Hot+Cool and we are happy to help get this sorted.

Please get in touch with our Dyson Experts via live chat, Facebook Messenger or phone. You can find our contact details and links to chat here: https://www.dyson.com.au/support/contact-us

haley

Thanks for answering, this heater was bought through a Hervey Norman store I’ll Australia. Can you help in rectifying the problem of it shutting down all the time when set on heat of 23 deg C and showing a caution symbol.

Laura T
Laura Tasked
Dyson Pure Hot+Cool HP04

We’ve had our Dyson pure hot + cool for about 2 weeks and it’s started to become jerky when oscillating. It will be smooth in one direction, then jerky when it reaches the end of the other direction. Any ideas on how to fix?

DysonDyson

This is certainly not what we'd expect. We would encourage getting in touch with our Dyson Experts via live chat, phone or Facebook Messenger so we can get this sorted. You can find our contact details and chat links here: https://www.dyson.com.au/support/contact-us

Kevin
Kevinasked
Dyson Pure Hot+Cool HP04

Hi, I have mine for a year without major issue and then very suddenly it stops working with exclamation mark inside a triangle. I have tried reset, unplug, clean sensors, but it still refuses to go pass 2 seconds before the triangle error returns. Any possible explanation for that?

DysonDyson

The exclamation mark screen is indicating the Dyson Pure Hot+Cool isn't able to follow the last directive it received, or something is not quite right within the machine.

Please get in touch with our Dyson Experts via chat, Messenger or phone, you can find our details and ways to get in touch here: https://www.dyson.com.au/support/contact-us

See all Dyson Pure Hot+Cool HP04 questions

Get an answer from our members and Dyson representatives

Compare both Dyson Pure Hot+Cool HP04
CategoryFans and Air PurifiersFans and Air Purifiers
Price (RRP) $899.00$899.00
FeaturesBladeless, HEPA Filter, Oscillating, Remote Control and TimerBladeless, HEPA Filter, Oscillating, Remote Control and Timer
Number of Speed Settings1010
HEPA FilterYesYes
FeaturesAdjustable Speed Settings, Automatic Air Quality Monitor, Carbon Filter, Filter Life Indicator, Mobile App, Remote Control and TimerAdjustable Speed Settings, Automatic Air Quality Monitor, Carbon Filter, Filter Life Indicator, Mobile App, Remote Control and Timer
Maximum Noise Level62 db62 db
Weight5.7 kg5.7 kg
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)
Colour / FinishWhite/SilverBlack/Nickel