Dyson Pure Hot+Cool Link

Dyson Pure Hot+Cool Link (page 2 of 8)

MPNs: 305582-01 and 36447187

See the Best Standalone Fans in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Worth the money for peace of mind

The product can be used via wifi, which is one of my favourite features. it means that I can remotely control it if it is in the nursery and I haven't wanted to wake the baby. I suffer from asthma and live in a town that has a coal mine so the air quality is never great, I have really noticed a difference with my asthma and how little I have needed to use a preventer. The heat and cool function are an added bonus and I think for all the features it is well worth the cost.

Love this so much! Cant live without it now.

Very satisfied with the Dyson Pure Hot+Cool Link™ purifying fan heater, could npt reccomened it enough. I have suffered from asthma since i can remember, after using the purifing function ive seen a huge improvement in my health!!
Also love that the Dyson Pure Hot+Cool Link™ purifying fan heater

Purchased in April 2018 for $800.00.

High pollution

I am very satisfied with the fan's power and output. The functions were easy to use and the app was fantastic. The fan is ver stable.My daughter had had a collasped lung so has major breathing issue this has helped so much and because the unit is so light it can be moved from room to room. We have had it 8 months and it has asked us to change the filter only now. We live near mines with very high pollution, so I think that is very good

Purchased in June 2018 for $799.00.

Room Type Large Bedroom

Love the heat Setting

Absolutely love the air purifier. I suffer from Hayfever and have noticed the difference in the air quality within our home when we have it running.
Especially love the heat setting, we used this alot when our youngest was a newborn it kept her room at perfect temperature.
Easy to clean.
Love the app. I can be in bed and look at the app to see what temperature our little ones bedroom and is and turn the air purifier on right from my bed.

Smokers No

Great for my son's room!

We love the Dyson Pure hot+cool and have used it for the last 7 months in my son's room. It's been great for both summer and winter and since it's bladeless we don't have to worry about little fingers getting hurt. My favorite though is using the app to control the settings and checking to make sure that his room is warm enough in winter.

Purchased in June 2019.

Smokers No

Great heater/fan that also purifies the air

The Dyson Pure Hot+Cool Link™ purifying fan heater has been pretty good so far. We live in the inner west near some main roads and the air can sometimes be pretty average and we never realised this until we got this machine and it was able to tell us the air quality on our app. Once we turn the Dyson on, the air would be purified and it also acted as a heater or fan for us. It's quite powerful in terms of the heating and cooling features. It can heat a room quite quickly, takes a little longer if it a much larger open space with floorboards! It's also fairly quiet, in comparison to the other Dyson heater I have at home.
The product is very easy to use and set up, and you can control and monitor it from your own phone so you don't need to use that remote control.
It is suppose to be portable but it is quite clunky and heavy to move around the house all the time. The filter is the chunkiest part.
A downside is that the filter requires changing (not sure when, I haven't had to change it yet) and it will cost $99 each time. I can see myself being lazy and cheap, and not bothering to do this. At least it can be used as a fan/heater but that defeats the purpose of specifically buying this product.
Although I can see on the app that it cleans the air, I cannot see health benefits yet. My family is not that sensitive to allergens or dirt in the air so I cannot see how it impacts them physically. At least its comforting to know, regardless, that the air we are breathing in is clean and purified.

Love this product. Great for Asthmatics & babies

My family loves this product. It’s great for asthmatics and you notice the difference of the air quality. I love the fact you can turn the machine on/off via the app which makes it perfect for babies rooms

Purchased in February 2018 for $800.00.

Great product!

This fan has been a great addition in our house particularly in our boys room. I feel confident having this on in their room that it’s keeping the air clean. Both my boys have had mild eczema since they were babies & we haven’t seen any flare ups since using this.
I do find the heating option is much efficient than the cooling, but it is just a fan not an air conditioner at the end of the day.
I love that it swivels & rotates the air!

Smokers No

Great for winter and ok during summer

First of all it’s a great heater, the best portable one we have ever tried and it also is great for allergies as we feel the room is way less dry at night . The not so good part about it is the fan part as it doesn’t help as much as a cheap supermarket brand one, on that side it needs improvement. Also the machine can ba quite loud while it’s heating up the room what it’s no an issue for me but my partner doesn’t like it.
Overall The machine is easy to use and the option to use your iPad to control it is super handy as you can be anywhere o the house and turn it on and off or control the temperature in one click.

Purchased in March 2018.

Room Type Large Bedroom

This is a great unit!

I really like this device. I have got most use out of the heating function, and found it to be great at heating a room.

I like being able to see what the air quality is like in all rooms, and you can see the difference between rooms eg kitchen and bedroom, and the difference the when the unit has been running.

I find it to be a sturdy unit, and I haven't had to worry about it being knocked over despite having two very active children.

I really like the convenience of having a remote to use, but also being able to control it from the app.

All in all, I would recommend this unit.

Can’t live without it!

This fan has had such a positive impact on our home. It’s amazing for taking chill of the air when is cold and surperb for freshening up the house when it’s stuffy. We absolutely love it and use it all the time.

Smokers No

Great heater for a small room

We received the Dyson Pure Hot+Cool Link as part of a product test. We loved using the heater during winter and it provided all the warm my young daughter needed for her small room. We've used the fan during summer which does a good job generally but on the stifling summer days in Queensland it doesn't really cut through the heat.

Purchased in March 2018.

LOVE IT!

Dyson Pure Hot + Cool Link Purifying Fan Heater was an awesome appliance addition in our home! Now we can rely simply on just one appliance rather than having a separate fan and heater.

I love that the unit is also very modern looking and sleek fitting right in to our living space. The fan speed and power is just right in my opinion.

In the summer, we use the fan daily and I find it very stable. It is also relatively easy to clean and use. I love that I can control the temperature, speed etc from the app on my phone from across the room without having to physically do so from the remote. The only problem is sometimes it takes a few go before I can connect to the machine.

We haven’t changed the filter in the machine yet but so far after a few months of usage, it is still working amazingly. My child and I are both hayfever sufferers and I did find that the Dyson Hot + Cool Link Purifying Fan Heater helped us tremendously to reduce our hayfever symptoms this year.

I would totally recommend this product if you’re in the market for a fan or heater or both!

Fresher Air and good warmer

We were really please with the Dyson Hot/Cold air purifier and the results were great. We used the Dyson during renovations and at times our air quality was terrible, but after running the Dyson for a while the air quality increased

Room Type Living/Dining Area
Smokers No

Great addition to our house

The Dyson Pure Hot+Cool Link™ purifying fan heater is such a great unit. We found while using it we get less sniffles and congestion. When used while painting we had reduced smell and no paint headaches,

Purchased in July 2018.

Smokers No

Well worth the money Great product

The Dyson Pure Hot+Cool Link™ purifying fan heater has helped with my asthma, I live in a poor air quality town that has a coal mine and I have had almost no asthma symptoms since beginning use of the Dyson. My favourite feature has been accessing the functions remotely via my phone, so handy for when the fan is in the nursery. Well worth the money for all the functions this one product has.

Purchased in April 2018 for $799.00.

Smokers No

Best Fan + Heater I've ever owned!

We've had the Dyson Pure Hot+Cool Link™ purifying fan heater for almost a year now, and it has done absolute wonders for the air quality in our home. We've had ongoing roadworks very close by for the entire time we've owned the Dyson, and the air purifier has changed the quality of air inside from Average to High consistently. Our son's Eczema has all but gone, and my asthmatic husband hasn't had a flare up in over 6 months. We will very likely be investing in a 2nd in coming months!

Purchased in April 2018 for $798.00.

Smokers Yes

Best review ever

Dyson Pure Hot +Cold link is the best ever .
It is great around young children .
While it keeps the room beautiful and cool,in summer and warm in winter .
It is soli and stable for all flat surfaces .
Beautiful and quite to run of a night in children’s rooms .
We have run ours all summer the filter is easy to clean.
It is worth every cent it is so family friendly even the pets love this unit .
I am so blessed to be picked to do this review if anything ever happen to ours I would run out the door to replace .
We truly cannot live with out it .
The purifier omg the dirt dust that came off the filter was amazing . We could not belivie it .
We are all so pleased ..
Thank you for a awesome product that does what it promises and more .

Purchased in January 2017.

Seasonal life saver!

The Dyson Pure Hot+Cool Link™ is an amazing all year round machine. From helping with allergies to the dreadful sniffly winter colds to even ridding those cooking odours! It’s been incredible. We have even enjoyed it to warm our space through the colder nights.

Smokers No

Allergies Improved and Nasties Removed!

The Dyson Pure Hot+Cool Link purifying fan heater has literally been an environmental life changer for myself and my family. Living in an area being developed and next to a freeway has left us with a lot of dust and air pollutants to deal with. Within an hour of turning this machine on we noticed a difference in air quality within the room we placed the machine within. When turning on it assesses the current environment and works automatically to create the best environment it can. The fan strength is fantastic for a small machine and it is sturdy on its base when it rotates and does it’s thing.
It’s amazing during winter, being able to heat quite a large family room in no time at all.
Being able to remove allergens, air pollutants like pollens and dust,and odours such as burnt food in the kitchen is a brilliant feature that helps us maintain a happy and healthy home. Also being able to connect it to the homes wifi and special Dyson Link App in your phone so you can have remote access and see how well it’s performing (and how bad the air quality is before turning it on, and during its operation) is so informative because the user can have full control.
In our environment we have to change the filter every 6-12 months, and it’s a super easy process of just unclipping the top, removing the old and inserting the new.
If you’re thinking about purchasing a Dyson Pure Hot+Cool Link purifying fan heater you can rest assured that you’re getting the best and most innovative product in the market, backed by a reputable brand that’s outstanding with their products and customer service too.

Smokers No

My hot cold pure fan is very good in most respects, but from time to time turns itself on by itself. This happens whether I turn it off by its own remote or via the app.
We certainly wouldn't expect the Dyson Pure Hot+Cool link machine to turn on by itself unless it is scheduled to do so. Please forward your details to auaskdyson@dyson.com and our Dyson Experts will be in touch and happy to help.

Q. On these warm nights, when I switch my Hot+Cool air purifying Dyson Fan to (AUTO) using the hand control, it stays on for a few min (until air is clean with the illuminated (GREEN A) symbol as described by Dyson. But then switches off....is this normal as I wish the fan to stay on all night. Sincerely, Vincent
This is normal for your machine on auto mode as it sounds like the machine has reached the air quality target and moved into a standby mode. To keep your machine running in fan mode through the night, simply choose a fan speed, and when the machine is in fan mode (not heating mode), this will make the machine continue working as a fan regardless of the air quality. We hope this helps, however if we can assist further our Dyson Experts are available via auaskdyson@dyson.com and happy to help.

We bought two Dyson Pure hot + cool less than a year from Harvey Norman in Melbourne . Now we can feel that one machine motor (which is behind the filter i.e the main motor) is getting more loud. It is not abnormal noise is definitely mechanical noise from motor but is 25 to 30% louder from the time it was new and feels two irritating in quite environment. Its some type of more hissss sound and is from the main motor which is sucking in the air. The other Dyson machine we have is running fine. Please guide.
This is a very expensive buy and its motor starts making more noise in less than a year. build quality is not that good. I don’t know main suction motor sucks in dust n starts becoming noisy if is used regularly.We wouldn't expect your machine to become louder over time. If the noise exists after removing and refitting your filter, we would kindly ask you to forward your details to auaskdyson@dyson.com and our Dyson Experts will be happy to help.

Dyson Pure Hot+Cool Link