Dyson Small Ball Allergy

Dyson Small Ball Allergy

See the Best Upright Vacuum Cleaners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Paul

PaulPerth, WA

Purchased on sale: overall satisfied

I was lucky enough to get the small ball allergy on sale at harvey norman.
For the purchase price i am very happy.
It works amazingly well on carpets - especially with dog hair.
However, while effective on the floor boards it can be frustrating as it blows dog hair all over the place.
That could be user error though. Im still figuring it out.

Purchased in February 2019 at Harvey Norman for $399.00.

Noise Level
Product is used: Several times a week
Pet OwnerYes
Floor Type Carpet, Linoleum and Wood

Edward

EdwardLake Hopatcong

Love it

We have two cats, after vacuuming people come into the home with cat hair allergies and don't show any reaction to the allergies. That I have to say is a product that performs as promised which is uncommon these days. After 6 years our Dyson works every bit as good as it did the day we received it.

Date PurchasedMar 2012
BananaBam

BananaBamMelbourne

A Great Vacuum Cleaner!

Very happy with the Dyson Small Ball. I have two cats and so you can imagine the fur and this vacuum cleaner gets it all. Good suction and not too loud that it blows you away (My previous one was incredibly loud). I use it on cork, tiles and my carpets and couches. Can easily reach high places with the rod as well! It's pretty light to lift. My parents had the Dyson Animal which is now discontinued and I would prefer that model, however the Small Ball does it's job.

Date PurchasedMay 2016
Mark

Marksydney

Good lasting product

Suction is great unlike other cheaper products but it comes at a premium price. Large ball means maneuvering is actually sometimes hard so you need to use the attachments. It's also quite loud. But overall a great product if you want a long lasting and high quality vacuum cleaner. Recommended!

Date PurchasedApr 2016

over designed and underperforming

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
HPB
HPB

AJB

AJB

Great

No issues. Love the manoeuvrability of the vacuum, especially when vacuuming under beds and hard to get to areas.
The suction is excellent and we use it over a large area on both carpet and floor boards. The machine is quiet compared to others we have used. Very happy with this product.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Kathy

KathyPerth

excellent

Vac bought for pet hair and does a great job picking it up. I have 2 fluffy cats and a dog and it makes short work of the pet hair as well as other dirt. Even the old man a kids use it with great ease. It is also so easy to clean on button and it is gone.

Date PurchasedJul 2010

lib

libMelbourne

Keeps my carpets Cat Fur free

I purchased this machine 18 months ago and i haven't been happier. I own two shedding cats and it collects the fur and cleans the carpet really well, so much so it leaves track marks in the newly cleaned carpet! . It is easy to use and there is no need to buy cleaner bags. I would buy this vacuum again

Date PurchasedMar 2016
Claudio

Claudiogreystanes

Good but not good

it was ok at first we paid 900 as soon it come out and to be honest after a month or 2 just slows down changed pads and everything on the manual but still same

is ok i guess no wow quiet but ok maneuver is not so good very bulky

timber floors all the way thought and maybe about 30 squares meter if that

Date PurchasedDec 2014
Carole34

Carole34BRISBANE

Caveat emptor!

Date PurchasedSep 2011

Kenny Gordon

Kenny GordonErina, New South Wales

My Dyson does an amazing job!

My Dyson does an amazing job of doing a deep clean on an extensive assortment of fibers. Such as polypropylene, nylon or polyester, and even wool. Something other vacuums lack, cleaning only the top layer or the surface of the carpet/upholstery. It is exceptional at bringing the recoil back into the upper layer of the pile, regardless of the weave. Dyson has always strived to remove the dirt and allergens. I have a four bedroom house with 40% soft pile 20% hard pile, 40% hard floors.

Personally, I use the wand to remove larger unwanted objects from my textiles or hard floors. The primary head is for dust and dirt removal.

Date PurchasedAug 2016