Dyson Supersonic

Dyson Supersonic Questions & Answers (page 5 of 5)

MPNs: 306013-01, 306016-01, 316471-01 and 5 more
Listing monitored by Dyson

83 questions from our users

Barbara
Barbaraasked

How is this dryer with course hair?

Les
Les

My wifes hair is fine hair however we were told it is for all types of hair.
Other people with courser hair had trialed it at Harvey Norman Knox and could not wait to get one.

Dyson
DysonDyson

Hi Barbara,

Thanks for your question.

The Supersonic was tested on all hair types during the development phase, and because there are 4 heat settings and 3 airflow settings, a combination can be found to suit every hair type.

If have any further questions, please email us at askdyson@dyson.com.au and we will be happy to help.

Best wishes,

Mira
Facebook.com/dyson

alexander52
alexander52

Hi Barbara,
This a great product in hairdryer if you like its a state off arm hairdryer i agree with the Dyson Offical it is suited for all hairstyles in any shape or form
my girlfrend just loves it and as i stated before its value for money so tell your freinds we will be buying Dyson products in the new future hope this has help settle your problem with this hairdryer

Alexander

Katgoyan
Katgoyanasked

I must be doing something wrong. Have used my Dyson 4 times and each time my hair ends up feeling dry and lifeless. It becomes so dry I can't even get a "bend" in my hair with a round brush. I so want to love this and the results. Any ideas?

Spanna13 NSW
Spanna13 NSW

I found it hard to get my hair to style in the way I have done for years & I feel it is because the nozzle is too short & harder to reach the brush properly.

judy
judy

I use the lowest heat setting and always use a heat protector product on my hair before drying and styling. I do not know if you use a styling product but too much will make your hair feel drfy and brittle.

Dyson
DysonDyson

Hi Katgoyan,

Thanks for your question. As every hair type is different it may take some time to experiment with it to find the best settings for your hair.

Start by rough drying without any nozzles or with the diffuser if preferred, then work on the rest of your hair with any nozzle you like. You may need to adjust the heat and air settings to a different level than you are used to with traditional dryers. Finish with the smoothing nozzle and by lowering the heat. You can reduce the temperature to no heat, if you don't want to hold down the cool shot button for any length of time.

If we can be of any further assistance, please email us at askdyson@dyson.com.au and we will be happy to help.
Best wishes,

Mira
Facebook.com/dyson

Shopaholic
Shopaholicasked

Does it have that Dyson high pitched squeaking?

Heather
Heather

Yes. It does have a higher pitch than other hair dryers and it took a minute to get used to, but it's still much quieter than others.

Natalie Nix
Natalie Nix

Hi,

Slightly higher pitched than my old hair dryer but not annoying or anything like that. You can actually talk with someone close by while using the hair dryer. I have the hand held vacuum and normal Dyson vacuum and it is nothing even close to the sound they make. It great!

Dee
Dee

I never noticed it.. Now you have me wondering and I haven't got it here with me to check...

Get an answer from our members and Dyson representatives

Other Hair Dryers