Dyson Supersonic

Dyson Supersonic (page 2 of 2)

MPNs: 306013-01, 306016-01, 316471-01 and 5 more
See the Best Hair Dryers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Dyson

• Safety
Assy
AssyMelbourne

Collects fluff

This was an expensive item, I was looking forward to using it, but I need to clean it out every time! The roller collects so much dust and it just hangs there!

Kate
KateRozelle

Very expensive product, not worth the money spent

I was saving for this product expecting great results. This hairdryer is not for me. I noticed that my hair is brittle and very dry. I even used heater protecting spray. I did not return the product ad it was already used and was not sure if it is possible to return but I can tell that it is not worth the money spent.

Atika
Atika

Dyson supersonic

I got this as a present and had no choice but to use it. Since they are expensive to buy you would consider it to be extraordinary however it is nothing but over rated.it blows air like any other dryer no special effects and infact is weaker then my Remington dryer. For its price its not worth it.

Disappointing purchase

After much consideration, I decided to treat myself and splash out for a Dyson hairdryer. Sadly, it just didn’t live up to my expectations. I don’t feel that it significantly cuts down in dying times, and it makes my hair feel coarse. I got better results with my old $60 hairdryer which leaves my hair feeling silky. Not worth the very high price tag.

Honest reviewer
Honest reviewerNew South Wales

Powerful but hair damaging

I have to complement how smooth and quiet the Dyson hair dryer is however, my prolong use of this hair dryer has caused my hair to become extremely dry where I had to use treatment for my hair.

Hair type: Normal

Lala8838
Lala8838Geelong

Doesn't live up to the hype

I was very disappointed with this hair dryer. My previous hair dryer, a Wahl, dried my medium length hair in 4 minutes. This hair dryer takes at least twice that. It's just not hot, I am disappointed and considering returning it. For the price tag, it's not worth it. Save your cash people and don't get caught up in the hype!

Zoe
Zoe

Ok

I havnt brought myself one as of yet. But I have been using one that a friend owns and unsure IF this hair dryer is actually worth the price. I have long thick hair and find I can dry hair fastest with other salon hair dryers. Unsure wet customer

alyssa
alyssaPerth

Does the job but the price tag is high

This product does its job. Dries your hair, heats up quick, leaves it soft and smooth. Although it is very expensive and does the same job as something half the price.

Nancy
Nancy

Fast but messy

Dry very quickly and mess up hair everywhere. Hair tend to be more dry after using and make it very hard to comb. The heat level is good a bit noisy.

Kye18
Kye18South East Queensland, QLD

OK product

My wife got this as a present. The product is quite solidly built, very effective and precise. However, I feel my Kmart hairdryer does the same job without the high price tag. I would not have bought it personally otherwise. Looks good, looks like it will last but for that price, I could probably get 10 kmart one and still have change left.

Spanna13 NSW
Spanna13 NSWSydney

Not quite perfect

I feel the nozzle is a bit too short as I found it harder to reach my brush.
Also if your hands do shake like mine do I found it much too light to stop my hands from shaking more.
Other than that I would have loved to have kept it but alas had to sell after trying to use it for a couple of days.

xiaofan
xiaofan

perfect but expensive

it is too expensive for normal people like me. But I still bought it cause it is perfect and use friendly. It is amazing! I have to use it everyday!

VICKY XU
VICKY XUsydney

too expensive

The price of this product is too high. It has a good looking and less noise than others. It has three speed settings but all creat soft feelings,good for the hair.

Echo
Echomelbourne

It is good but also expensive

Actually I have to say that this is the best hair dryer that I have ever used. But it is also quite expensive. I got it as a gift from my friend. This hair dyer is beautiful and it do dry my hair very quickly. In addition, I think the noise mad by it is less than it made by my other hair dryers

Tony
Tonysydney

too expensive with just so so quality

have been attracted by the ads saying the noise is fairly low comparing to other brands. have saved for few months to buy this product, and feel the price tag is too high compare to this quality. Not recommend it. but if you don't mind about the price please go ahead.

DysonDyson

good product but not smart money spent

the product quality is good but it did not dry my hair instantly as expected. any powerful hair dryer can do the same job for less money I suppose. it doesn't make my hair smooth neither

Danielle Cox
Danielle Cox

Innovative

Excelled new design. Price is a little high but worth the extra costs. New and innovative technology allows for an quiet and quick application which is refreshing from all other products on the market

Renee
ReneeSydney

Fab dryer

Little weird to get used to but it is amazing once you do!! Would 100000% recommend giving it a try the noise can be a tiny bit annoying it's abit different from a normal hair dryer but I mean no hair dryer sounds amazing haha!

iamagirl69
iamagirl69South Australia

great product but so expensive!

Sami
SamiSydney

Not the product for you if you have thick hair

I just bought this product earlier this month and although its sleek and shiny and promises less damage to the hair, it doesn't work for me. I have really thick hair and this product takes forever to style. Its not a bad product just not right for me.

Expected much more

My hair got really bad knots when I tried to dry my hair quickly before going to work and I cannot see a real improvement in the condition of my hair, and this was why I decided to buy this product as this was promised by the salesperson in Robina David Jones. Not worth $650.

Review collected in partnership with Dyson

Sandie L
Sandie L

Can't see the value

It may of dried a little faster than my old dryer with a little less frizz.I usually use a very small dryer so this seemed quite large. I found the length awkward and my hand tends to hold the end covering the mesh part to balance. Wasn't as quiet as I was expecting, just a different noise. Use it on my dog and she took awhile to get use to the sound but worked well and fluffed her up. Didn't like the thick grey electrical cord,felt like a vacuum cleaner cord. Didn't come with storage bag had to buy one, didn't want to display in bathroom. Overall a bit chunky, does the job but didn't think it was worth the cost.

Review collected in partnership with Dyson