MPN: 346614-01
See the Best Stick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Dyson

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (50) · No (24)
  • Battery Life

Joumana
JoumanaSydney, NSW

Untrustworthy repair process. Has broken down within 2 months

Purchased in February 2021 for $1,300.00.

Overpriced and poor quality

Purchased in May 2020 at Dyson for $1,250.00.

Zed
ZedSydney, NSW

Don’t waste your money

Purchased in September 2020 at Bing Lee Physical store.

Stick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Dyson V11 Outsize compares to other Stick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners

Does what its meant to do

Have been using Dyson (V8) for a while. This is way more powerful. Quicker cleaning time. Less bin emptying runs.
Have multiple rooms with thick carpet and a large vinyl floor. Have 2 large Goldens and 2 kids.

Only question ? Mine didn't come with the extra Battery Pack ? I got it from Goodguys.

Purchased in February 2021 at The Good Guys for $1,297.00.

RIL
RILRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Love it!

Purchased in January 2021 at Harvey Norman.

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
Anju T.
Anju T.Sydney, NSW

So HEAVY

The Vaccum itself is great but the heaviness of the stick is ridiculous! I have to take multiple breaks because my wrist hurts from the use. You don’t feel this as much on hardwood floors or tiles (still heavy though) but once you take it out on the carpet - the stick just gets almost impossible to use comfortably.

This is my first Dyson purchase and I’m extremely disappointed as I did my research and finally invested in one and it is sadly nowhere near the expectations in terms of ease of use.

Purchased in December 2020 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $1,299.00.

Svetoslav Kirilov
Svetoslav Kirilov

Awful costumer service

Purchased in December 2020 for $1,349.00.

Sam
Sam

A Weapon- Phenomenal!

Upgraded from the V10 to the V11. The V11 has somehow managed to pull out a canister worth of dust/dirt from carpets that were just completed with the V10 earlier that day! The suction is something else. The battery life is 10/10. Yes it is larger than a V10 but we do our home in half the time now because of the bigger footprint. Its a tad heavier but nothing to write about. I wouldn't go back to a V10 now.. massive upgrade.

Bad mistake
Bad mistakeMid North Coast, NSW

Upgraded but Disappointed

I upgraded from a V6 that we have loved.
Pros : Vacuum time - barrel cleaning - attachments - Auto floors - AI on battery and usage times - quieter
Cons : really heavy that it hurts vacuuming on plush carpet on Auto - heads too wide for practical daily use - no mattress attachment as standard - bulkier storage
AND it has made me invest $50
on attachments for the V6
This is a lot of money and it is really disappointing as I have loved our Dyson V6 and our old Handheld. I am really concerned this will end up in the cupboard like our barrel vacuum and wish we got the V10 that was way cheaper but more practical

Purchased in December 2020 at Bing Lee Physical store for $1,200.00.

Zahara
ZaharaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Suction is amazing! However comes at a cost

Purchased in December 2020 at Harvey Norman for $1,299.00.

Rebecca WMid North Coast, NSW

Dyson should've stuck with old design - developed Tennis elbow using the V11

Purchased in June 2020 at Harvey Norman for $1,100.00.

DysonDyson

This is certainly not what we would expect from any Dyson machine.

Please get in touch with our Dyson Experts via auaskdyson@dyson.com with your details and a copy of your review. We will be in touch shortly to assist.

Ok have emailed

AndyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Torque Head died after 7 days and poor customer support!

Purchased in September 2020 at Dyson for $1,146.00.

Andy

OK, thx, I will do that, but it will be the 6th such attempt to get this sorted, and I would point out, the last.

Joan TaylorGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Too heavy for me to use

Purchased in September 2020 at JB Hi-Fi Online Store for $1,200.00.

Helen K
Helen KGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

love it only had it a day

We have a 2 storey house, 4 dogs, the lounge, study and 3 bedrooms are carpet the Family room, kitchen/dining area and toilet,bathroom are tiles, I was able to vacuum the whole house and the barrel wasn't even full, it's a quieter machine than the V8 absolute that I had, I fully recommend the Dysonv11 outsize

Purchased in September 2020 at Costco VIC, Docklands for $1,239.99.

Peter P.
Peter P.Canberra 2600, ACT

I was a little skeptical, but my experience has made me a believer

Purchased in September 2020 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $1,299.00.

Read more reviews - page 2See all Dyson V11 Outsize reviews

renee g.
renee g.asked
V11 Outsize

We have just purchased the V11 outsize and find the dust head pulls firmly to the right when vacuuming, we cannot understand why it is doing this even on ECO mode.

DysonDyson

This is certainly not to be expected. We would encourage checking the wheels underneath the floor tool and ensuring all the wheels are clear of debris and spin freely.

If so and this continues, please give our Dyson Experts a call on 1800 239 766 with your machine handy at your convenience. Our helpline is open Monday - Friday 8am - 7pm and Saturday - Sunday 8:30am - 4pm AEST. If you are not in Australia, please visit www.dyson.com and press "Contact Us" for the local contact information of the Dyson helpline in your area.

Rokkoasked
V11 Outsize

There have been several occasions when I've gone to start the Dyson and the High Torque XL cleaner head's rotating brush bar hasn't spun up. The vacuum works, but the roller just isn't spinning. If I then release the trigger, the next squeeze of the trigger will fix it. I don't know if this is a fault or some odd idiosyncrasy that affects them all?

DysonDyson

Sometimes when pulling the trigger, the brushbar may take a second or two to turn on, however should certainly turn on every time the trigger is pulled within a few seconds.

If this isn't occuring, please get in touch with our Dyson Experts via auaskdyson@dyson.com.

Rokko

Thanks - I'll keep monitoring to try to work out exactly what I'm doing at the times this happens, which may assist, then I'll get in touch.

Get an answer from our members and Dyson representatives

Compare both Dyson V11 Outsize