Outsize, Outsize Pro

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (25) · No (17)
  • Battery Life

richard priest
richard priestNew South Wales

King with no cloths

The worst vacuum cleaner
Blocks all the time. If it’s the filter then you need to wash it and wait 24 hrs
Only last 7 mins on full
Doesn’t actually pick up well

Purchased in July 2020 for $1,200.00.

Zed
ZedSydney, NSW

Don’t waste your money

Purchased in September 2020 at Bing Lee Physical store.

Alice Lee
Alice LeeSydney, NSW

It is not bad

I am a long term Dyson user. The v11 is much more powerful and it is a very efficient cleaning soloution.

My only concern of the products is washing. There are smell everytime after wash. I would give it a 4 stars.

Purchased for $1,329.00.

Floor TypeCarpet
Stick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Dyson V11 Outsize compares to other Stick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners

Does what its meant to do

Have been using Dyson (V8) for a while. This is way more powerful. Quicker cleaning time. Less bin emptying runs.
Have multiple rooms with thick carpet and a large vinyl floor. Have 2 large Goldens and 2 kids.

Only question ? Mine didn't come with the extra Battery Pack ? I got it from Goodguys.

Purchased in February 2021 at The Good Guys for $1,297.00.

Marcelo C.
Marcelo C.Hunter Region, NSW

Great for carpet and laminate flooring, absolute rubbish for wooden floors

Great for cleaning carpets and laminate/vynil flooring. Absolute rubbish for wooden floors. Left scratches and scuff marks everywhere in my engineered floor. Plush strips wear out without spare parts other than buying a complete new head. Never buying Dyson again.

Purchased in July 2020 at JB Hi-Fi for $1,200.00.

Floor TypeCarpet and Wood
DysonDyson

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
Anju T.
Anju T.Sydney, NSW

So HEAVY

The Vaccum itself is great but the heaviness of the stick is ridiculous! I have to take multiple breaks because my wrist hurts from the use. You don’t feel this as much on hardwood floors or tiles (still heavy though) but once you take it out on the carpet - the stick just gets almost impossible to use comfortably.

This is my first Dyson purchase and I’m extremely disappointed as I did my research and finally invested in one and it is sadly nowhere near the expectations in terms of ease of use.

Purchased in December 2020 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $1,299.00.

Helen K
Helen KGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

love it only had it a day

We have a 2 storey house, 4 dogs, the lounge, study and 3 bedrooms are carpet the Family room, kitchen/dining area and toilet,bathroom are tiles, I was able to vacuum the whole house and the barrel wasn't even full, it's a quieter machine than the V8 absolute that I had, I fully recommend the Dysonv11 outsize

Purchased in September 2020 at Costco VIC, Docklands for $1,239.99.

JennyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very disappointing Would not recommend

I purchased the dysonv11 outsize in early April it worked well for 2 months and then I started to notice when I pulled on the trigger it wouldn’t always start straight away I perservered with it and it stopped working completely at the start of July after owning it for under 3months I rang Dyson and non of the troubleshooting worked I was informed that to have it fixed ASAP I should take it for a 2 hour drive to Mount Waverley which I did I still have no vaccum I have rung Dyson and the lady on the phone was lovely but has no answers to when my less than 3 month old vaccum will be fixed so after 3 weeks I am unable to vaccum my home

Purchased in March 2020 at Harvey Norman for $1,200.00.

DysonDyson

We are sorry to hear of your experience and are keen to look into this and get a resolution for you as soon as possible.

Please forward your review and details to auaskdyson@dyson.com and we will be happy to look into this and assist.

DysonDyson

This is not the experience we would expect at all. Please email through your details and we will be happy to look into this and get this sorted.

Adam
Adam

Absolute Beast

When the missus bought her parents a Dyson V7 i told her she was mad for spending $500 on a vacuum cleaner... I used it once and went straight to Harvey Norman and purchased a V11. This thing is a beast, i have never seen anything pick up cat hair like this beauty does. The bigger bin and the interchangeable battery (optional extra) make the Dyson V11 Outsize Pro unbeatable in my eyes.

Purchased in April 2020 at Harvey Norman for $1,299.00.

Floor TypeCarpet and Linoleum

jason..c
jason..cSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best dyson so far

Brought for $1275 from the goodguys and haven't looked back, this is the best dyson by far, I have had several dyson over the years. Upgrades from a dc23 corded vacuum and the first time we used the v11 it had picked up dirt that our old dyson had left behind. Got to admit it was a big outlay to purchase but it's looking like it's worth it.

Purchased in May 2020 for $1,275.00.

kirtieee
kirtieeeSydney, NSW

This machine is a beast.

Purchased in April 2020 at The Good Guys.

acmesounds
acmesoundsVictoria

I am in love with the Dyson v11 Outsize! A quality product which makes cleaning so much easier.

• +8Thumbnail
Graham  M.
Graham M.South East Queensland, QLD

Quality and Performance - Does a great job effortlessly

Floor TypeCarpet and Wood
sherri
sherriVic, 3802

Fantastic vacuum cleaner, very convenient, long charge at full power

Purchased in March 2020.

Jaseygalore
JaseygaloreLaunceston

Great for dust bunnies. Not great for wookies.

Purchased in April 2020 for $1,299.00.

Elizabethasked
V11 Outsize

I bought my Dyson V11 outsize 6 months ago, have not had an issue with it until a few weeks ago. It will not differentiate carpet to floor boards and is sucking at carpet power mode and obviously draining the battery so much quicker. Any tips on how to fix it?

Braco
Braco

Hi check the little screen on top it should say Auto and the bottom pad and roller should be clean .Hopefully it works

DysonDyson

The Dyson V11 Outsize needs to be in Auto mode, with the Torque Drive Cleaner Head attached for the machine to change automatically between hard floors and carpets.

If the machine is in Boost or Eco modes, you are using another floor tool, the machine won't automatically change.

If you continue to experience difficulties, please don't hesitate to get in touch with our Dyson Experts, you can find ways of getting in touch here: https://www.dyson.com.au/support/contact-us

Elizabeth

Yes I always have the machine in auto mode and the Torque Drive Cleaner is always attached.

Rhea B.
Rhea B.asked
V11 Outsize

My Dyson outsize works, however, the 2nd battery says charged and when I put it in nothing happens.

DysonDyson

So we can get this sorted for you, we would kindly ask you to give our Dyson Experts a call on 1800 239 766 with your machine handy. Our helpline is open Monday - Friday 8am - 7pm and Saturday - Sunday 8:30am - 4pm AEST.

We look forward to hearing from you and assisting.

renee g.
renee g.asked
V11 Outsize

We have just purchased the V11 outsize and find the dust head pulls firmly to the right when vacuuming, we cannot understand why it is doing this even on ECO mode.

DysonDyson

This is certainly not to be expected. We would encourage checking the wheels underneath the floor tool and ensuring all the wheels are clear of debris and spin freely.

If so and this continues, please give our Dyson Experts a call on 1800 239 766 with your machine handy at your convenience. Our helpline is open Monday - Friday 8am - 7pm and Saturday - Sunday 8:30am - 4pm AEST. If you are not in Australia, please visit www.dyson.com and press "Contact Us" for the local contact information of the Dyson helpline in your area.

Get an answer from our members and Dyson representatives

Dyson V11 Outsize

The Dyson V11 Outsize is Dyson's top of the line cordless stick vacuum, equipped with a motor that spins up to 125,000 rpm. Compared to the Dyson V11 Absolute Extra, it also has a 150% bigger bin and 25% wider cleaner head.

It also comes with 2 cleaner heads and 5 tools, they are:

• Soft Dusting Brush
  • Fluffy Cleaner Head
  • Combination Tool
  • Crevice Tool
  • Mini Motorised Tool
  • Drop-in Dock
  • Stubborn Dirt Brush

For the ultimate package, the Dyson V11 Outsize Pro comes with an additional 3 tools:

• Flexi Crevice Tool
HEPA FilterYesYes
Weight3.56 kg3.56 kg
TypeCordlessCordless
Running Time 60 min60 min
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)
Release dateMar 2020Mar 2020