Outsize, Outsize Pro

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now

richard priest

richard priestNew South Wales

King with no cloths

The worst vacuum cleaner
Blocks all the time. If it’s the filter then you need to wash it and wait 24 hrs
Only last 7 mins on full
Doesn’t actually pick up well

Purchased in July 2020 for $1,200.00.

princessturbo

princessturboSydney, NSW

Heavy Clunky Rubbish

I have been a loyal Dyson customer for over 20 years of various types. I wanted to upgrade my Animal and got talked into this expensive Heavy Clunky piece of crap. It's so heavy, hard to manoeuvre and definitely not enjoyable to use. You have to keep finger on button. I'm very disappointed and ready to convert to another manufacturer. You lost me on this one Dyson.

Purchased in March 2021 at Bing Lee for $1,049.00.

Product is usedMonthly
Floor TypeTiles and Wood

Overpriced and poor quality

Purchased in May 2020 at Dyson for $1,250.00.

Stick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Dyson V11 Outsize compares to other Stick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners

Does what its meant to do

Have been using Dyson (V8) for a while. This is way more powerful. Quicker cleaning time. Less bin emptying runs.
Have multiple rooms with thick carpet and a large vinyl floor. Have 2 large Goldens and 2 kids.

Only question ? Mine didn't come with the extra Battery Pack ? I got it from Goodguys.

Purchased in February 2021 at The Good Guys for $1,297.00.

RIL

RILRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Love it!

Purchased in January 2021 at Harvey Norman.

Floor TypeCarpet, Tiles and Wood

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
Lisa S.

Lisa S.New South Wales

No good for arthritis sufferers

Purchased in December 2020.

Sam

Sam

A Weapon- Phenomenal!

Upgraded from the V10 to the V11. The V11 has somehow managed to pull out a canister worth of dust/dirt from carpets that were just completed with the V10 earlier that day! The suction is something else. The battery life is 10/10. Yes it is larger than a V10 but we do our home in half the time now because of the bigger footprint. Its a tad heavier but nothing to write about. I wouldn't go back to a V10 now.. massive upgrade.

Floor TypeCarpet and Tiles
Bad mistake

Bad mistakeMid North Coast, NSW

Upgraded but Disappointed

I upgraded from a V6 that we have loved.
Pros : Vacuum time - barrel cleaning - attachments - Auto floors - AI on battery and usage times - quieter
Cons : really heavy that it hurts vacuuming on plush carpet on Auto - heads too wide for practical daily use - no mattress attachment as standard - bulkier storage
AND it has made me invest $50
on attachments for the V6
This is a lot of money and it is really disappointing as I have loved our Dyson V6 and our old Handheld. I am really concerned this will end up in the cupboard like our barrel vacuum and wish we got the V10 that was way cheaper but more practical

Purchased in December 2020 at Bing Lee Physical store for $1,200.00.

Rebecca WMid North Coast, NSW

Dyson should've stuck with old design - developed Tennis elbow using the V11

Purchased in June 2020 at Harvey Norman for $1,100.00.

DysonDyson

This is certainly not what we would expect from any Dyson machine.

Please get in touch with our Dyson Experts via auaskdyson@dyson.com with your details and a copy of your review. We will be in touch shortly to assist.

Ok have emailed

AndyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Torque Head died after 7 days and poor customer support!

Purchased in September 2020 at Dyson for $1,146.00.

Andy

OK, thx, I will do that, but it will be the 6th such attempt to get this sorted, and I would point out, the last.

Joan TaylorGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Too heavy for me to use

Purchased in September 2020 at JB Hi-Fi Online Store for $1,200.00.

Floor TypeCarpet and Wood
Helen K

Helen KGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

love it only had it a day

We have a 2 storey house, 4 dogs, the lounge, study and 3 bedrooms are carpet the Family room, kitchen/dining area and toilet,bathroom are tiles, I was able to vacuum the whole house and the barrel wasn't even full, it's a quieter machine than the V8 absolute that I had, I fully recommend the Dysonv11 outsize

Purchased in September 2020 at Costco VIC, Docklands for $1,239.99.

Floor TypeCarpet and Tiles
Roland S.

Roland S.Murray Region, NSW

One of the best investments I have made

We have a 50sq house with a 30/70 hard floor/carpet. Love this vac, it is the only one we use daily. Great cannister capacity and good life on the battery. The carpet head does an excellent job, very impressed

Purchased in July 2020 at Harvey Norman.

Floor TypeCarpet and Linoleum
Matt J.

Matt J.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This vacuum is outrageously good.

I used my V6 on my floor and carpet then immediately used the V11. After I finished the The v11 got half full!! I am So impressed with how powerful this is. Dyson have clearly taken onboard years of feedback and actioned this in this vacuum! Well done!

Purchased in August 2020 at Dyson.

Floor TypeCarpet and Wood
radicalgirl

radicalgirlWA, 6112

Given me injury

I vacuum every day as I have cats, dogs and kids. Does a good job and has a good battery life but you have to maintain a grip on the trigger to keep it down. This gripping in conjunction with the machine being very heavy and the repetitive back and forth action has caused me to have tennis elbow. The extra large bin is unnecessary as the battery runs out before it’s even 1/2 full. I wish I would have just got the regular V11, not the outsize and I think Dyson should change the trigger so you don’t have to keep it pressed down. I now only use it for quick jobs and have gone back to the Miele corded vac for big jobs over 5 mins.

Purchased in May 2020 at Harvey Norman for $1,400.00.

Floor TypeTiles
DysonDyson

We certainly wouldn't expect any injuries to occur from using a Dyson machine.

Please forward your details, serial number of your machine and your review to auaskdyson@dyson.com and our Dyson Experts will be in touch very shortly.

Elizabethasked

V11 Outsize

I bought my Dyson V11 outsize 6 months ago, have not had an issue with it until a few weeks ago. It will not differentiate carpet to floor boards and is sucking at carpet power mode and obviously draining the battery so much quicker. Any tips on how to fix it?

Braco
Braco

Hi check the little screen on top it should say Auto and the bottom pad and roller should be clean .Hopefully it works

DysonDyson

The Dyson V11 Outsize needs to be in Auto mode, with the Torque Drive Cleaner Head attached for the machine to change automatically between hard floors and carpets.

If the machine is in Boost or Eco modes, you are using another floor tool, the machine won't automatically change.

If you continue to experience difficulties, please don't hesitate to get in touch with our Dyson Experts, you can find ways of getting in touch here: https://www.dyson.com.au/support/contact-us

Elizabeth

Yes I always have the machine in auto mode and the Torque Drive Cleaner is always attached.

Rhea B.

Rhea B.asked

V11 Outsize

My Dyson outsize works, however, the 2nd battery says charged and when I put it in nothing happens.

DysonDyson

So we can get this sorted for you, we would kindly ask you to give our Dyson Experts a call on 1800 239 766 with your machine handy. Our helpline is open Monday - Friday 8am - 7pm and Saturday - Sunday 8:30am - 4pm AEST.

We look forward to hearing from you and assisting.

renee g.

renee g.asked

V11 Outsize

We have just purchased the V11 outsize and find the dust head pulls firmly to the right when vacuuming, we cannot understand why it is doing this even on ECO mode.

DysonDyson

This is certainly not to be expected. We would encourage checking the wheels underneath the floor tool and ensuring all the wheels are clear of debris and spin freely.

If so and this continues, please give our Dyson Experts a call on 1800 239 766 with your machine handy at your convenience. Our helpline is open Monday - Friday 8am - 7pm and Saturday - Sunday 8:30am - 4pm AEST. If you are not in Australia, please visit www.dyson.com and press "Contact Us" for the local contact information of the Dyson helpline in your area.

Get an answer from our members and Dyson representatives

Dyson V11 Outsize

The Dyson V11 Outsize is Dyson's top of the line cordless stick vacuum, equipped with a motor that spins up to 125,000 rpm. Compared to the Dyson V11 Absolute Extra, it also has a 150% bigger bin and 25% wider cleaner head.

It also comes with 2 cleaner heads and 5 tools, they are:

• Soft Dusting Brush
  • Fluffy Cleaner Head
  • Combination Tool
  • Crevice Tool
  • Mini Motorised Tool
  • Drop-in Dock
  • Stubborn Dirt Brush

For the ultimate package, the Dyson V11 Outsize Pro comes with an additional 3 tools:

• Flexi Crevice Tool
HEPA FilterYesYes
Weight3.56 kg3.56 kg
TypeCordlessCordless
Running Time 60 min60 min
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)
Release dateMar 2020Mar 2020