Outsize, Outsize Pro

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (3) · No (1)
  • Battery Life

richard priest
richard priestNew South Wales

King with no cloths

The worst vacuum cleaner
Blocks all the time. If it’s the filter then you need to wash it and wait 24 hrs
Only last 7 mins on full
Doesn’t actually pick up well

Purchased in July 2020 for $1,200.00.

princessturbo
princessturboSydney, NSW

Heavy Clunky Rubbish

I have been a loyal Dyson customer for over 20 years of various types. I wanted to upgrade my Animal and got talked into this expensive Heavy Clunky piece of crap. It's so heavy, hard to manoeuvre and definitely not enjoyable to use. You have to keep finger on button. I'm very disappointed and ready to convert to another manufacturer. You lost me on this one Dyson.

Purchased in March 2021 at Bing Lee for $1,049.00.

Svetoslav Kirilov
Svetoslav Kirilov

Awful costumer service

Purchased in December 2020 for $1,349.00.

Stick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Dyson V11 Outsize compares to other Stick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners

AndyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Torque Head died after 7 days and poor customer support!

Purchased in September 2020 at Dyson for $1,146.00.

Andy

OK, thx, I will do that, but it will be the 6th such attempt to get this sorted, and I would point out, the last.

JennyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very disappointing Would not recommend

I purchased the dysonv11 outsize in early April it worked well for 2 months and then I started to notice when I pulled on the trigger it wouldn’t always start straight away I perservered with it and it stopped working completely at the start of July after owning it for under 3months I rang Dyson and non of the troubleshooting worked I was informed that to have it fixed ASAP I should take it for a 2 hour drive to Mount Waverley which I did I still have no vaccum I have rung Dyson and the lady on the phone was lovely but has no answers to when my less than 3 month old vaccum will be fixed so after 3 weeks I am unable to vaccum my home

Purchased in March 2020 at Harvey Norman for $1,200.00.

DysonDyson

We are sorry to hear of your experience and are keen to look into this and get a resolution for you as soon as possible.

Please forward your review and details to auaskdyson@dyson.com and we will be happy to look into this and assist.

DysonDyson

This is not the experience we would expect at all. Please email through your details and we will be happy to look into this and get this sorted.

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
Leo M.
Leo M.Hunter Region, NSW

Poor build quality

Purchased in April 2020 at Harvey Norman for $1,299.00.

Elizabethasked
V11 Outsize

I bought my Dyson V11 outsize 6 months ago, have not had an issue with it until a few weeks ago. It will not differentiate carpet to floor boards and is sucking at carpet power mode and obviously draining the battery so much quicker. Any tips on how to fix it?

Braco
Braco

Hi check the little screen on top it should say Auto and the bottom pad and roller should be clean .Hopefully it works

DysonDyson

The Dyson V11 Outsize needs to be in Auto mode, with the Torque Drive Cleaner Head attached for the machine to change automatically between hard floors and carpets.

If the machine is in Boost or Eco modes, you are using another floor tool, the machine won't automatically change.

If you continue to experience difficulties, please don't hesitate to get in touch with our Dyson Experts, you can find ways of getting in touch here: https://www.dyson.com.au/support/contact-us

Elizabeth

Yes I always have the machine in auto mode and the Torque Drive Cleaner is always attached.

Rhea B.
Rhea B.asked
V11 Outsize

My Dyson outsize works, however, the 2nd battery says charged and when I put it in nothing happens.

DysonDyson

So we can get this sorted for you, we would kindly ask you to give our Dyson Experts a call on 1800 239 766 with your machine handy. Our helpline is open Monday - Friday 8am - 7pm and Saturday - Sunday 8:30am - 4pm AEST.

We look forward to hearing from you and assisting.

renee g.
renee g.asked
V11 Outsize

We have just purchased the V11 outsize and find the dust head pulls firmly to the right when vacuuming, we cannot understand why it is doing this even on ECO mode.

DysonDyson

This is certainly not to be expected. We would encourage checking the wheels underneath the floor tool and ensuring all the wheels are clear of debris and spin freely.

If so and this continues, please give our Dyson Experts a call on 1800 239 766 with your machine handy at your convenience. Our helpline is open Monday - Friday 8am - 7pm and Saturday - Sunday 8:30am - 4pm AEST. If you are not in Australia, please visit www.dyson.com and press "Contact Us" for the local contact information of the Dyson helpline in your area.

Get an answer from our members and Dyson representatives

Dyson V11 Outsize

The Dyson V11 Outsize is Dyson's top of the line cordless stick vacuum, equipped with a motor that spins up to 125,000 rpm. Compared to the Dyson V11 Absolute Extra, it also has a 150% bigger bin and 25% wider cleaner head.

It also comes with 2 cleaner heads and 5 tools, they are:

• Soft Dusting Brush
  • Fluffy Cleaner Head
  • Combination Tool
  • Crevice Tool
  • Mini Motorised Tool
  • Drop-in Dock
  • Stubborn Dirt Brush

For the ultimate package, the Dyson V11 Outsize Pro comes with an additional 3 tools:

• Flexi Crevice Tool
HEPA FilterYesYes
Weight3.56 kg3.56 kg
TypeCordlessCordless
Running Time 60 min60 min
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)
Release dateMar 2020Mar 2020