Outsize, Outsize Pro

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (32) · No (12)
  • Battery Life

Does what its meant to do

Have been using Dyson (V8) for a while. This is way more powerful. Quicker cleaning time. Less bin emptying runs.
Have multiple rooms with thick carpet and a large vinyl floor. Have 2 large Goldens and 2 kids.

Only question ? Mine didn't come with the extra Battery Pack ? I got it from Goodguys.

Purchased in February 2021 at The Good Guys for $1,297.00.

RIL

RILRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Love it!

Purchased in January 2021 at Harvey Norman.

Sam

Sam

A Weapon- Phenomenal!

Upgraded from the V10 to the V11. The V11 has somehow managed to pull out a canister worth of dust/dirt from carpets that were just completed with the V10 earlier that day! The suction is something else. The battery life is 10/10. Yes it is larger than a V10 but we do our home in half the time now because of the bigger footprint. Its a tad heavier but nothing to write about. I wouldn't go back to a V10 now.. massive upgrade.

Stick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Dyson V11 Outsize compares to other Stick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners

Helen K

Helen KGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

love it only had it a day

We have a 2 storey house, 4 dogs, the lounge, study and 3 bedrooms are carpet the Family room, kitchen/dining area and toilet,bathroom are tiles, I was able to vacuum the whole house and the barrel wasn't even full, it's a quieter machine than the V8 absolute that I had, I fully recommend the Dysonv11 outsize

Purchased in September 2020 at Costco VIC, Docklands for $1,239.99.

Peter P.

Peter P.Canberra 2600, ACT

I was a little skeptical, but my experience has made me a believer

Purchased in September 2020 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $1,299.00.

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
Roland S.

Roland S.Murray Region, NSW

One of the best investments I have made

We have a 50sq house with a 30/70 hard floor/carpet. Love this vac, it is the only one we use daily. Great cannister capacity and good life on the battery. The carpet head does an excellent job, very impressed

Purchased in July 2020 at Harvey Norman.

Matt J.

Matt J.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This vacuum is outrageously good.

I used my V6 on my floor and carpet then immediately used the V11. After I finished the The v11 got half full!! I am So impressed with how powerful this is. Dyson have clearly taken onboard years of feedback and actioned this in this vacuum! Well done!

Purchased in August 2020 at Dyson.

Adam

Adam

Absolute Beast

When the missus bought her parents a Dyson V7 i told her she was mad for spending $500 on a vacuum cleaner... I used it once and went straight to Harvey Norman and purchased a V11. This thing is a beast, i have never seen anything pick up cat hair like this beauty does. The bigger bin and the interchangeable battery (optional extra) make the Dyson V11 Outsize Pro unbeatable in my eyes.

Purchased in April 2020 at Harvey Norman for $1,299.00.

jason..c

jason..cSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best dyson so far

Brought for $1275 from the goodguys and haven't looked back, this is the best dyson by far, I have had several dyson over the years. Upgrades from a dc23 corded vacuum and the first time we used the v11 it had picked up dirt that our old dyson had left behind. Got to admit it was a big outlay to purchase but it's looking like it's worth it.

Purchased in May 2020 for $1,275.00.

Carey

CareyPerth, WA

WOW just WOW

What's lurking in YOUR carpets?! This is from a 14min 54sec vacuum of a small 4x2 house (mine) tonight, with the Dyson V11 Outsize Cordless Stick Vacuum. My house of boys and cats is vacuumed at LEAST once per day with a Dyson V7 Animal Stick, and once every weekend with "Henry", a corded vacuum cleaner that comes with me on cleaning jobs. Absolutely horrified at what my daily vacuuming has NOT been pulling out of the carpets!

Purchased in May 2020 at Betta Home Living for $1,299.00.

Richelle

RichelleIllawarra, NSW

Perfect! Best vacuum ever!

I just purchased this vacuum and I LOVE it! I haven’t vacuumed so much in my life- out of sheer joy to see how much it picks up! I could not be more impressed and I strongly disagree with most of the unfavourable comments made in the article! My rugs and carpet piles look and stand like new- and there is not one particle left in my hard floors. Looking forward to testing it on the lounge when our new puppy arrives.

Purchased in April 2020 at Harvey Norman for $1,299.00.

kirtieee

kirtieeeSydney, NSW

This machine is a beast.

Purchased in April 2020 at The Good Guys.

acmesounds

acmesoundsVictoria

I am in love with the Dyson v11 Outsize! A quality product which makes cleaning so much easier.

• +8Thumbnail

Graham M.South East Queensland, QLD

Quality and Performance - Does a great job effortlessly

Elizabethasked

V11 Outsize

I bought my Dyson V11 outsize 6 months ago, have not had an issue with it until a few weeks ago. It will not differentiate carpet to floor boards and is sucking at carpet power mode and obviously draining the battery so much quicker. Any tips on how to fix it?

Braco
Braco

Hi check the little screen on top it should say Auto and the bottom pad and roller should be clean .Hopefully it works

DysonDyson

The Dyson V11 Outsize needs to be in Auto mode, with the Torque Drive Cleaner Head attached for the machine to change automatically between hard floors and carpets.

If the machine is in Boost or Eco modes, you are using another floor tool, the machine won't automatically change.

If you continue to experience difficulties, please don't hesitate to get in touch with our Dyson Experts, you can find ways of getting in touch here: https://www.dyson.com.au/support/contact-us

Elizabeth

Yes I always have the machine in auto mode and the Torque Drive Cleaner is always attached.

Rhea B.

Rhea B.asked

V11 Outsize

My Dyson outsize works, however, the 2nd battery says charged and when I put it in nothing happens.

DysonDyson

So we can get this sorted for you, we would kindly ask you to give our Dyson Experts a call on 1800 239 766 with your machine handy. Our helpline is open Monday - Friday 8am - 7pm and Saturday - Sunday 8:30am - 4pm AEST.

We look forward to hearing from you and assisting.

renee g.

renee g.asked

V11 Outsize

We have just purchased the V11 outsize and find the dust head pulls firmly to the right when vacuuming, we cannot understand why it is doing this even on ECO mode.

DysonDyson

This is certainly not to be expected. We would encourage checking the wheels underneath the floor tool and ensuring all the wheels are clear of debris and spin freely.

If so and this continues, please give our Dyson Experts a call on 1800 239 766 with your machine handy at your convenience. Our helpline is open Monday - Friday 8am - 7pm and Saturday - Sunday 8:30am - 4pm AEST. If you are not in Australia, please visit www.dyson.com and press "Contact Us" for the local contact information of the Dyson helpline in your area.

Get an answer from our members and Dyson representatives

Dyson V11 Outsize

The Dyson V11 Outsize is Dyson's top of the line cordless stick vacuum, equipped with a motor that spins up to 125,000 rpm. Compared to the Dyson V11 Absolute Extra, it also has a 150% bigger bin and 25% wider cleaner head.

It also comes with 2 cleaner heads and 5 tools, they are:

• Soft Dusting Brush
  • Fluffy Cleaner Head
  • Combination Tool
  • Crevice Tool
  • Mini Motorised Tool
  • Drop-in Dock
  • Stubborn Dirt Brush

For the ultimate package, the Dyson V11 Outsize Pro comes with an additional 3 tools:

• Flexi Crevice Tool
HEPA FilterYesYes
Weight3.56 kg3.56 kg
TypeCordlessCordless
Running Time 60 min60 min
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)
Release dateMar 2020Mar 2020