Dyson V11 Outsize

2 questions from our users

renee g.

renee g.asked

V11 Outsize

We have just purchased the V11 outsize and find the dust head pulls firmly to the right when vacuuming, we cannot understand why it is doing this even on ECO mode.

Dyson
DysonDyson

This is certainly not to be expected. We would encourage checking the wheels underneath the floor tool and ensuring all the wheels are clear of debris and spin freely.

If so and this continues, please give our Dyson Experts a call on 1800 239 766 with your machine handy at your convenience. Our helpline is open Monday - Friday 8am - 7pm and Saturday - Sunday 8:30am - 4pm AEST. If you are not in Australia, please visit www.dyson.com and press "Contact Us" for the local contact information of the Dyson helpline in your area.

Rokkoasked

V11 Outsize

There have been several occasions when I've gone to start the Dyson and the High Torque XL cleaner head's rotating brush bar hasn't spun up. The vacuum works, but the roller just isn't spinning. If I then release the trigger, the next squeeze of the trigger will fix it. I don't know if this is a fault or some odd idiosyncrasy that affects them all?

Dyson
DysonDyson

Sometimes when pulling the trigger, the brushbar may take a second or two to turn on, however should certainly turn on every time the trigger is pulled within a few seconds.

If this isn't occuring, please get in touch with our Dyson Experts via auaskdyson@dyson.com.

Rokko

Thanks - I'll keep monitoring to try to work out exactly what I'm doing at the times this happens, which may assist, then I'll get in touch.

Get an answer from our members and Dyson representatives

Dyson V11 Outsize