Dyson V7 Cord-Free

Dyson V7 Cord-Free

Good but

Easy to use in rooms and especially in cars. It's not heavy. Tried on all surfaces - tiles, carpet, laminate - all good. Overall I'm happy with the purchase.
The only thing I don't like very much is how long the charge lasts. I have to stop in the middle of cleaning, charge it and then continue.

Great purchase

It’s been a great purchase so far! Quick, good suction and the whole family can use it. My 11 year old and 8 year old now enjoy helping clean! Surfaces used on - tiles, carpet wood. Only negative is how long the charge lasts for as I usually can’t make it around the whole house.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Convenient, but not a replacement for a full sized vacuum cleaner

Great for the car, and maybe a few rooms of the house.
This is used on a combination of wood, carpets and rugs.
Unfortunately, it has a small capacity and fills after each room. It is however, very easy to empty.
I think it's a great tool to supplement the full sized vacuum and has made some areas of the house much easier to clean, but not a replacement.

Great vacuum

I thought I'd treat myself to a cordless quality vacuum this boxing day (sad, I know), but Dyson has not disappointed! Worth every cent, to never have to bend over and detangle the cord. Battery life is great, can vacuum the whole place without recharging. And I love how easy it is to empty!

Useless service and vacuum

Bought V7 cord-free vacuum in Aug 2108 and battery died in Oct 2018. Contact Dyson customer service told me that they going to send me a new battery in 2 weeks as it was not in stock in Oct 2018. I have Contacted three times afterward and still no stock. I contact them today 12/Jan/2019 and still no stock of V7 battery. I asked for the supervisor to speak to and no supervisor available on the floor. Worst experience with Dyson.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to review your machine. I am sorry to hear of your experience, this is certainly not the experience we aim to provide to our owners. I am pleased to confirm stock as been received and we are working to send out batteries and fulfil our backorders. To confirm the status of your battery or discuss your concerns further, please email auaskdyson@dyson.com with your details and we will be happy to help. Best wishes, Shan

Love it

We have a large area which includes carpet and slate floors to keep clean and 5 bedrooms. We upgraded from the Dyson DC to this one and it’s fantastic. So much easier to use rather than drag around a heavy vac and continuously changing power points. Definitely recommend this vacuum cleaner.

Convenient & Powerful

We have a double story house with carpet, tiles and floorboards; a winning combination for exhausting house cleaning. Its a powerful vacuum that collects quite literally everything. The head collects hair without letting it go into the machine which is great for someone like me who has long hair & malts like a dog.
My only negative is that it has a 15-20 minute life span before it needs recharging (15 on max power, 20 without) & it needs emptying very regularly. Even with these however, I would still purchase it again.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Great little cleaning stick

I was surprised at the strength this little stick has.
My old vacuum cleaner was starting to show its age, so I was looking for something that was light, cordless, and did the job well.
The Dyson V7 met all the requirements and was also on sale at the time.
It's easy to manipulate, charge and empty. It has three attachments that allow you to clean carpets and get into those hard to reach areas. The stick can be removed and attachments can be applied directly to the vacuum to make a hand held cleaner of sorts.
There are two poor settings: Max Suction and Extended Run. Apparently, the Max setting drains power quickly, but I've not used it and don't see the point when the Extended Run, which lasts about twenty to thirty minutes, has enough suction power to clean efficiently.
It does take some time to charge up. That's possibly one of the few downsides to the cordless vacuum.
Great for an apartment. Probably not ideal for a large house.