Dyson (page 2 of 18)

2.2

Love love love my dyson vacuum stick

Yes it was very expensive, but does it work , YES! It was a job I hated but I love it now. But had an issue as the battery was failing badly and I only had it for 20 months. So I rang the dyson support gave them my serial number explained the problem and they sent me a new battery with a txt msg which had a link to a video to change it over. So helpful the men I spoke to were super helpful and polite. And the battery arrived interstate in 4 days. Now it’s like brand new. Very happy customer. You pay for what you get. Get a dyson .

Dreadful Customer Service

I ordered a Dyson Hairdryer on 14th February. Dyson error when posting the order (missed off the street name) and item was 'returned to sender'. Dyson confirmed return was received.
Received several emails with instructions on how to return and I respond by saying that I can't return the hairdryer as it was never received.
Despite numerous emails and a formal complaint, I am still waiting for my refund over one month later.
Very frustrating and dreadful customer service.

claire65

claire65Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Customer Service

The Motorhead spindle on my V8 Animal stopped spinning. I called customer service to find out where I could buy a new one as I love! my Dyson and was pleasantly surprised to find It was under warranty! The new motorhead arrived this morning approx 3 days turnaround. Very impressed with their after sales service and the operator was very helpful.

Sean

SeanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Customer service was excellent.

We have an older (2007) 240v Dyson vacuum which is still going strong despite some plastic clip issues which duct tape fixes - sort of. We also have a stick vacuum, a V8. This is a handy thing and works well. The battery went when just out of warranty. Looked up replacements on the web and also contacted the Dyson service line. The guy saw we were out of warranty but nevertheless sent out new battery and new charger. Arrived quickly and was easy enough to fit myself. Very helpful and reasonable to deal with.

Samantha M.

Samantha M.Sydney, NSW

Fabulous customer service!! And I love my V11

Spare part sent to me

Called up to get a new part sent across. Was so quick to call and order. Order arrived (syd metro) 3 days later. Very very happy.
Would have done this ages ago if I knew it honestly was this easy.

SJB

SJBSydney, NSW

Dyson Customer Service first rate

Dyson stick stopped working. Followed the on-line troubleshooting instructions to find that it needed attention. Calling the number and going through the IVR steps promised me a 14 minute wait in the queue so i hung up and sent an email with auto reply.

Heard nothing further so this morning, my day off, I drove to Dyson at Taren Point with the machine and was first cab at 0830 opening. Good thing I had registered the V6 stick when purchased. New battery and filters free of charge, no waiting, out in 7 minutes and on my way home.

Very happy!

Varun

VarunSydney, NSW

Poor Customer Service

Recently got my Dyson vacuum serviced, called to request if machine can be sent to work address.
I was told before it gets shipped out, someone from customer service will be in touch, no one called and on the next day machine was delivered to Australia post's distribution center which is 15kms away from home and only operates Mon-Fri (7-4pm).

Done with Dyson

I love Dyson vacuums AND the service support team

I own two Dyson vacuum cleaners - which I love. Both aging, but still performing brilliantly. I have now had two engagements with the support team on the phone, one a few years ago and one a few weeks ago. I am writing to say that the support people are fantastic. I got sound advice and was able to purchase parts to do my own repair (replace battery pack). The parts turned up very promptly (I am in the bush, so this was noticed). The parts were well packed and easy to install. Please thank the team for me! I am so impressed with the quality of the products and the professionalism of the support team! Joe

Dyson has got a really good reputation

Been using our two Dyson vacuums for years and the batteries went out. They were also out of warranty. Called up Dyson and they sent us new ones, free of charge!!

Dave

DaveSouth East Queensland, QLD

We own 2 Dyson Products. We are a Fan.

Good Afternoon -- I would like to say - the last 2 weeks I have been dealing with your Customer Service Team - I must say - as a Customer who owns 2 Dyson Products - The Service and communication has been 5 Star Plus - I hope this feedback can be given back to the Team. You have already won me over as a customer because of your products, but now you have me as a Customer for Life. Thank you. Dave

Luke C.

Luke C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst customer service experience.

Item returned to sender with an alleged wrong address which was not the case. Dyson said they had issues with Australia post not delivering items, them proceeds to rebook delivery with Australia post.

Serenitys mumma

Serenitys mummaSydney, NSW

Dyson customer service sets the benchmark!!!

BenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing products, abysmal service...

Dyson Team ..Dyson

We are sorry to hear of your experience and keen to look into this further and assist if this has not yet been finalised.

Please just forward your details to auaskdyson@dyson.com and we will be in touch very shortly.

Ben

Yet another cut and paste response from an unsympathetic Dyson representative. I’d rather gouge my eyes out with a stick than deal with your company again.

Dyson Team ..Dyson

We can only apologise you feel this way, it isn't how we want any Dyson owner to feel.

We are happy to look into this further and discuss if you wish. Please just send us an email, we are happy to help.

Brian

BrianGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Customer service

I would recommend Dyson to anyone their customer service is EXCELLENT
I could not be happier the lady on the phone was courteous and helped with everything I asked AAAAA+++

Carls

CarlsSydney, NSW

Dyson refusing exchange when air wrap has ceased working altogether

I purchased a Dyson air wrap 6 months ago and it has ceased working altogether. I’ve asked if I can exchange it at the Dyson store I purchased it from and been denied. I must send it to them and be without this product that I use as my only hair dryer until they can inspect it.

Craig W.Sydney, NSW

Dyson badly run and managed

Purchased a v7 online .dyson got delivery address incorrect and it was returned to them .phoned and explained i need it in next 3 days .they were aggresive and implicated they were perfect and could not be their fault but would give it high priority and re contact .nothing recieved they have my money but no product .
They have angered the wrong person
This will go further
NEVER BUY OF DYSON

Craig W.

I have forwarded details as requested .Intersting to see what happens.

Craig W.

Typical All talk nearly 3 days not a whisper.Dyson are a shonky organization with no customer service whatsoever.
Dont deal with DYSON save your time and money .go elsewhere

Sue

SueBalwyn

Too slow to refund

I returned a Dyson Hair Dryer before Christmas and now on the 24th January, I am still waiting for a refund. Each time I enquire about the delay I get a different story. It is unacceptable for it to take over a month even allowing for the Christmas closures. There is one lady that is trying to help but overall I rate Dyson as an organisation very poorly!

Dyson Team ..Dyson

We are sorry to hear about this, this is certainly not what we would expect and we'd like to get this sorted for you as soon as possible.

Please forward your details to auaskdyson@dyson.com and we will be in touch as soon as possible.

Trent

Trent

Great product but no loyalty offered

I have two Dyson vacuums. One is 6 years old and another 4 years old. The 4 year old stick vacuum has died and I would like to upgrade to one of the newer vacuums. I rang and they said the vacuum is close to being obsolete but because it wasn’t they couldn’t offer me a discount on a new machine. The amount you pay for these vacuums, I’m disappointed that they wont do anything to retain my business. I have to wait for a special to come up or pay the exorbitant price. Great product, crap service

susan c.

susan c.asked

purchased the V11 absolute extra a couple of days ago and the wand just won't release from the chamber. Always a struggle, I can't keep doing this struggle as I vac out daily...

Happy soleasked

I had my Dyson 7 for only 2 months and I have had to send it in for repair. I am very disappointed because today I used my Melie and its so much stronger, should
I have ordered a Dyson 8,9,10?
I feel cheated after all the carry on " how good a dyson is" I'm certainly not convinced.
My name is Adelina Camilleri
[personal details removed]

I would like to know how long it will be till I get it back and will it work better. Actually when I first got I thought it had been used as the wand had scuff marks all over it.
The operator I spoke for 3/4 of an hour was lovely but that's beside the point. I not at all happy with my purchase. I appreciate it if you look into my issue and resolve the problem.

Dyson Team ..Dyson

We are sorry to hear you are disappointed with your Dyson machine. So we can look into this further, please forward your details (including name, address, contact number and serial number of your machine) to auaskdyson@dyson.com and we will be happy to assist.

Happy sole

Thank you i would appreciate your assistance
Kind regards Adelina Camilleri

Chris T.

Chris T.asked

What is the point of saying to register your machine online when it clearly doesn’t work...have tried on several occasions and checked the serial number each time but it says it’s an invalid seri al number ..we bought a V7 stick vacuum from Aldi in Kingaroy on the 19/12/2019...serial number as I am reading it now is G3B-AU-MJR7927A.....can you help ???

Dyson Team ..Dyson

We certainly wouldn't expect any difficulties in registering your Dyson V7 and can only apologise for any frustration this has caused.

Please forward the serial number of your machine along with your name, address and contact number to auaskdyson@dyson.com and our Dyson Experts will only be happy to register your Dyson for you.

We look forward to hearing from you and assisting.

Get an answer from our members and Dyson representatives