Dyson

See the Best Appliance Brands in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Dyson

Fawäd Mastoi
Fawäd MastoiCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Best customer service I've ever experienced

Quick and pragmatic response

We've contacted Dyson customer service a few times over the years for our vacuums, and they are always helpful and pragmatic. Customer service is excellent and the outcome is always great. It's easy to contact them and usually without any wait either.

We had a replacement batteries sent without delay within the warranty period, and after that expired we were able to send our whole unit for repairs at a capped price with postage paid. It would be nice during that period to have some kind of replacement unit, although not something commonly offered by any company!

Katie L.
Katie L.

Dyson is the best brand!!

Dyson is fantastic best brand I have ever work with they helped with my Dyson stick. With any problems I have had. The staff on the phone were helpful and really made me understand which head was best for my timber floors.

Excellent Customer Service

My Dyson 16 month old V11 has been damaged by my cleaner. She keeps leaving it leaning against the wall during her cleaning. I have heard it fall over a couple of times. I recently noticed that the casing had been cracked on both sides. Clearly not a warranty item. I contacted Dyson quite prepared to pay for the part or repair. I sent them photos and explained how it was damaged. As a sign of goodwill, Dyson has sent me the replacement part free of charge!
Very happy with the service.
As has been said earlier, you pay for what you get. Dyson are expensive but this sort of support is what keeps me coming back. I also own a V6 and had to replace the battery after 4 years but it is still going strong.

Maryanne V.
Maryanne V.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent performance but lacking baseline tools (Australia)

Customer care is exceptional

Had the issue with V7 and contacted the service department. Firstly supplied the charger which was faulty soon after found out that the battery was dead too. They sent the replacement parts as part of 2 year warranty without further question.

May
May

My roommate and his dyson

I absolutely love my cordless Dyson vacuum, it is an Absolute v10 with exceptional power and the battery lasts really long on the low and medium speeds, and long enough on the maximum speed for me to thoroughly vacuum my carpeted areas or car.
Recently I had in issue with my vacuum that required a replacement part. I phoned Dyson and they were so efficient and helpful! My vacuum was still under warranty and they sent the replacement part promptly with no hassle at all! Cannot recommend the products or excellent customer service enough!

Adrian
AdrianSouthern and Hills, SA

Dyson V10 - Battery Issue

Our Dyson V10 was very close to to the end of the 2 year warranty period when the battery performance was noticeably below par, lasting only a couple of minutes at the most on maximum power. The cleaner was taken into Harvey Norman and forwarded to the Dyson service centre in South Australia. The battery was replaced, and also a new filter as well much to our delight.

While the failure of the battery was disappointing the service received was excellent and appreciated. Hopefully the new battery will perform for a longer period of time.

Michelle
MichelleSydney, NSW

Absolutely Amazing

The most uncomplicated advance piece off cleaning equipment I’ve ever had the pleasure off using ,from the storage system,fast charging,light weight excellent suction,User friendly easy too maintain for perfect operation ,what would you pay for perfection.

Sassy Sue
Sassy Sue Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Clear helpful and precise assistance over the phone .

I was having issues with my Dyson s running time . Inadequate charge holding . I contacted the service department who provided accurate diagnosis with simple steps to assist us . Once we followed these up we have not experienced any more issues . They even followed up with emails advising us of the steps suggested . I could not speak highly enough of the service and the product . Dyson V8

Customer service that is just that, service.

We have had two issues with our V11 the first involved the dust canister. A call to Dyson and a replacement in the mail that day.
The second involved the vacuum head, but when we contacted Dyson we were informed the warranty had expired the previous month. Now this is where customer service comes in.
As an act of “good faith” a new head hit the mail that day as well.
Dyson are not cheap but the old saying applies here, “you get what you pay for” and this includes their after sales and warranty service.

Steph
StephGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

As good as they say

Caroline Nicholls
Caroline NichollsSouth East Queensland, QLD

No turning back once you've gone Dyson!

We bought a Dyson Origin two years ago and it's simply sensational. If you clean your filter regularly, and empty the tank, it truly works spectacularly.
Recently, the wand handle had an internal issue which caused loud whistling (possibly due to debris damaging the part) and the ease of ordering spare parts online was great, easy and didn't cost a fortune as you'd often find with spare parts. Part arrived 4 days later and vacuum is as good as new.

Mark R.
Mark R.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect vacuum

Dyson the “brand” itself is a winner!

Ever since I bought my first Dyson vacuum 3 yrs ago I haven’t looked back!! For left over dirt I might have missed with other brands!! Haha

Too damn good!! 10/10 ⭐️

Doug Irving
Doug Irvingasked

Could I have an explanation of the uses of the 3 different heads

DysonDyson

As we have a number of different machines with different heads, we would kindly encourage getting in touch with our Dyson Experts directly to help get the information you are after.

You can get in touch with our Dyson Experts via phone, live chat or Facebook Messenger with our contact details and links to chat found here: https://www.dyson.com.au/support/contact-us

We look forward to hearing from you and assisting.

Reviewer
Reviewerasked

Obviously you didn’t work for Dyson back then but if you go back and watch the television advertisements from 5 to 10 years ago the Dyson vacuum cleaners were always advertised as “the vacuum cleaner that lasts a lifetime”, so I don’t know if you were living in an alternative reality than I was ?

DysonDyson

We are well aware of the advertising run within this familiar and can confirm this is not advertising Dyson have run.

While we have made claims about the suction of our machine (e.g. the fact we have tested DC54 to never lose suction in the machine's lifetime), we have never claimed our machines will last a lifetime.

Should you have any advertising you wish to query, please email copies of this to auaskdyson@dyson.com as this will be needed for us to look into your query further.

Brian Dasked

after sliding the cylinder on after cleaning very difficult to slide open to empty (stick vacuum)

Brian D

I Don't understand your answer - anyhow the problem has been solved

Get an answer from our members and Dyson representatives