E-Infinity Camera Store

E-Infinity Camera Store Questions & Answers

Jesmond A.
Jesmond A.

Is it possible to pay with Paypal?

Anda I.
Anda I.

Hi, is the store based in UK or Europe? I'm asking because of possible brexit taxes. Thank you!

Pratima R.
Pratima R.

I ordered Sony a7iii on 18th of March based on Uk.Does anyone know how long it’s going to take to arrive,I need it before 26th? So, am not sure if it’s gonna come within that week or will take long.

tombest43
tombest43

Is the Nikon D5600 you have for sale a real Nikon with Nikon Australia warranty or a grey product with no Australian warranty?

John C.

Everything thing the sell is real but they are grey market. But they cover Warranty if anything go worng. I have bought a lot of gear from infinity they are good to deal with 99% of the time

whitejellybeans
whitejellybeans

No Nikon products from e-infinity come with a Australian warranty. I have heard that grey market buys them without a warranty and that’s why they are considerable cheaper. I’m not sure if that is true but it does make sense. E-infinity do come with a minimal warranty (read fine print) but it requires the lens to be sent back to Hong Kong.

Mal Spottiswood
Mal Spottiswood

If I bought a Sony A7R MkIV and a SIGMA 4576954 24-70MM F/2.8 DG OS HSM LENS and a
SIGMA 70-200MM F/2.8 DG OS HSM LENS what warranty would this equpiment come with? Would it be a warrnanty valid and enforceable in Australia or would I be simply relying on your business to fix problems?
Do you charge Australian GST on the purchase and remit that GST to Australia?

Ben T.
Ben T.

Did you end up completing this purchase and if so did they all come in ok?

Cliff
Cliff

are sony cameras sold by E-Infinity,covered with sony Australia warranty or are they gray imports?

Derry C.
Derry C.

Is this an Australian store?
It says it is on the website, but I have dealt with other sites that state same, but are not

John C.

It's a worldwide store it has a base in Australia

Joe
Joe

How much are import taxes on GH5?

Bushfarm
Bushfarm

I don’t know what you mean by GH5, but the price of the lens included postage, I didn’t pay anything on top.

Gilly44
Gilly44

Do you pay import charges like GST

Lee
Lee

Are the products sold by this shop grey imports? Wondering why it's so cheap.

Rawand R.
Rawand R.

I've ordered a sony a7r iii for 10 days have not got yet

vishwamalla1
vishwamalla1

where in Sydney is your store location? Can I directly buy osmo pocket expansion kit there? I am in Hobart now.

Oldbones
Oldbones

E infinity is a web site, check this site for item you require my location is Lichfield England, good luck

Malcolm1986
Malcolm1986

How long to deliver a Nikon D750 (Body only) to Brisbane Australia? Any international tax? Where do you send from- Hongkong?

Libby
Libby

It varies.

Initial order 3 working days. It was faulty and I sent it back. Now after they are happy it is faulty they said 7-10 working days. Longer the second time..we will see.

Williams
Williams

How long dose it take to receive an item (lens) to the UK?

Mafadecay
Mafadecay

Seeing mixed reviews. Looking to buy a Canon EF 70-200 f/2.8 L IS Mark II USM Lens at £1169. Its a lot of cash. Are their products genuine or copies? Anybody else spend large amount and been satisfied?

Ady
Ady

I had 100mm macro IS, the latest one. It arrived and it's brilliant, used for portrait shots at weddings with great results. Nothing would indicate that it is not genuine. Looks and feels and performs perfectly. Not got a canon warranty, but it did register on the canon website..Hey, if I have to repair in the first year, then I'm still a lot of £ up.

Tuan
Tuan

If I buy canon 6d body only, will the price include 10% GST?

Holau
Holau

Do they have a phone number ?

Buyer
Buyer

They only have an email, a contact form and an office address, but no phone. I have contacted them by form and they were very quick to reply and answer all my doubts.

Musyk

I am trying to buy a camera from E-infinity Europe site. Delivery point is in Germany. When i add the shipping address, My name and home country are added to it. Hence i have a mix up in the address.

Also, the system wont let me finish the transaction. i get an error "We are sorry we cant send your payment now" or "Sorry we cant complete your purchase at this time. Please return to the merchant and choose another way to pay"

So am stuck. I cannot make my purchase.

Any help please?

HulkSmash
HulkSmash

I would suggest contacting them. I'm in Australia and didn't have a problem. I'm not sure what the payment policy or delivery options are in Europe. Make sure you read everything carefully. You may find the solution in the FAQ's ?

Musyk

Hi @HulkSmash, you bought from E Infinity?

Oliver R-S
Oliver R-S

Hi there I live in the UK and would like to buy from your online store does the cost listed include VAT?

Many thanks

Nathan J
Nathan J

Hi,

I emailed then regarding this and they assured me the price on their website is final and no additional costs will occur.

Nathan.

DaveH48
DaveH48

Just bought a Sony 16-35mm f4 lens from them and the price on the website is the price I paid - nothing extra.

Pete
Pete

Will Goods and Sales Tax be charged by Australian Government if price over $1000?

Cathy Worsley
Cathy Worsley

Beware their warranty is not valid in Australia..

Bundeen
Bundeen

Hi Pete, did you have to pay the tax??

Lynette d
Lynette d

how long for delivery and does it come from australian store?

y4011
y4011

Hi, it took 4 days in total since I put the order till I got the product in person - very fast given it's international shipping! It's from a Hong Kong store, but much better service than many of the so-called Australian 'local' stores - they actually outsource from HK as well. 5+stars recommend this one :))

Graeme W
Graeme W

Hi Lynette, it took 4 working days to arrive after my order. I'm in the UK, not sure of the origin.

Get an answer from our members and E-Infinity Camera Store representatives