E-Infinity Camera Store

E-Infinity Camera Store Questions & Answers (page 2)

Harry
Harry

Is there an import duty for a dslr with lens valuing to more than $1000?

Bin Q
Bin Q

My purchases were less than $1000 and before 1/7, import duty was not applicable.

ttle
ttle

how long is the shipping ?

Simon
Simon

Where do you want it shipped to? It takes approximately one week to reach the UK, though it has been exactly one week every time I've used them so far. As such it's probably fairer to allow some leeway.

Dave
Dave

Is there any import duty to pay?

Annie
Annie

I purchased the Zeiss Batis 25mm f/2 Lens for Sony E Mount from E-Infinity and there was no import duty to pay. Hope that helps!

liozbay
liozbay

Hello, the material must pay customs taxes for australia?

alan
alan

i dont think so. what you see on the website is what you pay for full.

Arocena José
Arocena José

Hello, the material must pay customs taxes for Europe?

Olegphoto
Olegphoto

Good question did you get an answer?

PCColtman

Have bought a FZ1000 from you last month which you have had back through e-fin-CS ( E-star, West Ealing) London, you are now asking for the faulty camera NOW to be sent back to OZ which it never came from in the first place . You have now got my money £472 + camera and I feel cheated is this fraud or a cock-up. I pointed out to e-fin-cs that the box did not have the same serial no as the camera and that hot shoe cover was missing and two British power leads and two lens covers were in the box and the warranty missing. The cameras LCD display screen was faulty showing garish green and yellow flares. I am very concerned that I have been conned by you please respond soon , not a happy bunny. peter_coltman@yahoo.co.uk

PCColtman

Very sorry, this is a genuine company. A very complicated multi-national and all my problems have been addressed and all my concerns answered. Now a very happy Bunny!

Get an answer from our members and E-Infinity Camera Store representatives