91% · 38834 · 8%

Seb1337
Seb1337

Bought all my Fuji Lenses in this shop and never had any problems!

I‘ve bought about the last half year about four Lenses for my Fuji X-T2 and never have any trouble with this website. Absolutely amazing service and quick delivery.

beaux brasseur
beaux brasseurmedford
Disgruntled
DisgruntledSydney, NSW3 posts

Amazing as always

Second purchase from e infinity. Excellent communication. Arrived early via ups. Cannot fault them. Amazing company. Why pay more . Do not doubt this review, they truly are the real deal.

George Nanos
George NanosRhodes

Everything PERFECT!

I got a Canon Eos 7d mark ii. Very fast shipping. Also the shop sent me the tracking number. Product was exactly as described had lots of languages, including Greek.

Also inside the box was the wifi adapter! Amazing experience with this store I will definitely buy again!

NilsC
NilsC

Superb

Bought a 6D Mark II in january and a 100mm f2.8L in march? Both arrived safely, decently packed. Shipping time is a bit longer than a regular store, but looking at the price that is not an issue.

Paul
Paul

Unbeatable Price, Unbeatable Service

Bought a Nikkor f1.8 prime lens, cheaper new than they are changing hands on eBay!! Ordered Friday, delivered Wed 9am. This company are unbeatable on price , they responded to my email enquiry about delivery times within an hour or so and delivery was well within the time that they stated. Only slight issue was ordering through Google Chrome on Android. having gone away and come back to the site a couple of times, I ended up with 3 lenses in the basket and couldn't see an easy way to clear it!! had to delete internet history/cookies to do so.

Markus
Markus

Perfect transaction

Unbeatable price, great handling. Ordered an Olympus Pro lens on Monday and received it exactly one week later (in Germany!). Great communication with photo from lens, ready to ship! Parcel tracking with DHL. I'm happy!

Jay

Great deals on camera and accessories

Bought a Sony a6500 from their ebay shop. Quick delivery and perfect condition. Happy with the price and quality of service.

Kay
Kay
Alessio Addario
Alessio Addario

Perfect work!

Bought a 6d mk ii, perfect object, perfect service and communication! So i’m buying my new 2 lens here! Thanks

Buyer
Buyer2 posts

Very satisfied with my new lens

Bought a Nikkor lens at the best price I found. The lens arrived perfectly and shoots just fine.

The lens was packaged very quickly but took a while to get delivered. The price was worth the wait.

Ric
RicManchester

Excellent service !

Excellent service. Good communications. At some point you get sent a photo of a label and your package...it can then take a few days for Royal Mail to recognise this barcode, don't panic ;-)

Bare in mind most goods are coming direct from Hong Kong, so expect delivery to be 10 days ish...

On receiving the 'photo' of the box and label, it took about 2 days for RM track and trace to recognise the code, it then came the following day.

Ordered 14th December, delivered 19th December. Goods perfect.

Cathy Worsley
Cathy WorsleySydney2 posts

BEWARE..not an Aust dealer...only a website. All products are shipped from Hong Kong and Canon Aust

Great service in the beginning. Used camera, product seemed great. Canon Australia has a 2 year warranty. Had a problem 18 months after, Canon won't fix under warranty. Go back to buyer only have 12 months warranty and i have to send back to Hong Kong. But Canon has 2 year warranty don't i was told. Beware Canon Australia will not honour 2 year warranty. May be best to pay extra and buy from genuine Aust dealer. This is not an Aust dealer, just a website. Buyer BEWARE!!!

Rachel
RachelPerth

Good Service, Fast Delivery

Not having to pay for shipping, and on the website they claim that if you don't receive your product you would get a refund! Sounds almost too good to be true! (with not even an option for shipping insurance!)

Received my sony a6300 two days before the expected delivery date. Super fast shipping its insane! Wasn't actually australian stock obviously because the manual wasn't english and default language wasn't english but they put an english manual in the package (outside the box) and an australian adapter.

Excellent service

Thank you very much for your excellent customer services. I purchased a Sony 16-35 FE lens for a very competitive price. You kept me informed about progress, dispatch (including a photograph of the package) and tracked delivery. The whole deal took 9 days.

Best regards

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how E-Infinity Camera Store compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

HulkSmash
HulkSmashNewcastle, New South Wales3 posts

Problem free transaction

After a very bad experience with a different online company, I was hesitant to try again. This transaction went so smoothly I wish I had shopped with e-infinity first! Exceeded shipping expectations. Extremely good prices. Very well packaged items. I would not hesitate to recommend these guys to others.

paul
paulAU

Great camera

I ordered a canon 6D MK 2 CAMERA on a Monday with battery grip and received them on the Friday. Great service. They keep me informed of delivery along with the carrier. The camera was £700.00 cheaper then if i purchased it in the uk. This is the second time I've ordered goods from e- infinity and i shall use them again. Great service.

ThisisT
ThisisT

Super experience!

Very quick communication, got picture from the goods before they were sent. Very fast shipment. Good packaging. Items received in perfect condition. Very good shop!

TWP
TWPAU17 posts

Advertises stock which they don't have

Ordered a lens and after it wasn't shipped and after chasing them with two emails after 9 days they admitted they didn't have stock and didn't know when they could get it. Got a full refund but advertising stock for sale that is not in stock is a poor practice for an online store

Mick
MickMelbourne3 posts

A great place to shop!

Fantastic on-line experience. Ordered the camera lens on the Sunday night and it was delivered from Hong Kong to Melbourne, Australia by the next Friday, and $140 cheaper that from a camera shop. Prior to E-infinity I had a bad experience with OneDigitals where after 9 weeks there was no delivery and I had to fight for a refund. Would thoroughly recommend this company for value for money and speedy delivery!

Hud
Hud

Product not delivered, no refund!

After many emails and delayed communication I still am yet to receive my order. The courier company has admitted liability and have issued a refund to einfinity in order to send me a refund... I have not had that refund and now my emails are not getting replies! Terrible service, and I'm £150 out of pocket!!

noggin2k1
noggin2k1Nottingham, UK
CasFig
CasFig

Canon 6D mark II - Perfect - Fast delivery

Best price by far. Shipped fast arriving at my door within the week. Packed well no chance of breakages. Will buy from E-Infinity again without hesitation

Herbie R
Herbie RFelbridge

Excellent Customer Services

Thanks very much for your excellent customer services. I purchased a Zeiss lens for a very competitive price, you kept me informed about progress, dispatch (including a photograph of the package) and tracked delivery. The whole deal only took 4 days, most impressive!

kind regards,

Herbie Rijndorp, Felbridge, UK

Kevin
KevinGold Coast

Exactly how business should be conducted

Quality products, exactly as described

Competitive pricing, without any hidden extras

Prompt delivery

Hassle free from start to finish

Will happily use them again

Brett I
Brett I

A very happy customer, will buy again without hesitation

Neeraj rana
Neeraj rana

Professionals

I ordered a canon 80d on 19 August and it took only one week to arrive which was 25 August.

Alan W
Alan WAU

Good prcing and fast delivery

Come across the site by Google. Great competitive prices and fast delivery.

The downside is the packaging, the boxes of the new lens and camera are squashed. Lucky the lens and camera not damaged.

Will consider to shop again at the site.

Graeme W
Graeme W2 posts
Andrew A
Andrew A

y4011
y40113 posts

Good quality product & fast shipping

I came across this website by chance while looking for an alternative merchandiser to a previous website (which was out of stock but didn't lemme know...). To my surprise, their price is so incomparable with very swift customer response and fast shipping! They packed the items so well and even took a photo of the package so that the customer can know how it looks like. Got my Fujifilm camera and lens within only 4 days of international shipping.

daveyex
daveyexAmesbury Wilts

Spot on!

Great products; fantastic prices; excellent service - what more can one say. Exactly as described. Extremely well packaged and arrived ahead of schedule date.

Bin Q
Bin QMelbourne11 posts

Best online camera store

Purchased a few items from them in the last year. Always quick dispatching and prompt delivery. Hope they will keep up their excellent service.

Zane Wilson
Zane Wilson3 posts

Amazing service and prices. Best online camera store ever!

After having a dreadful experience with another online camera store, I tried again with E-infinity which have blown their competitors out of the park. Even better pricing and shipping is extremely fast. Even got a tracking number and full support through the delivery process. AWESOME! would recommend 100%

ada
ada

super fast shipping , and lowst price in USA

i got my lens canon 85 mm f/1.2 from them , this is the cheapest price that i found in USA , and the shipping was outstanding , i got it within two day that i order it .

i definitely going to come back and purchase more lens or camera .

Photomax
PhotomaxSydney, NSW2 posts

Excellent price and customer service

I ordered the Zeiss Batis 25mm f2 lens because of their excellent price. I received it recently and I am glad to say it is authentic. So then I ordered another Zeis Batis 18mm f2.8 and that too had the best price. Both lenses arrived within a very short time and I can now vouch for them to anyone looking for an excellent deal

Northamerica
Northamerica

They are honest and try very hard to make it perfect

I've ordered thousands of dollars of high end photography equipment from e-Infinity. Only once was I not satisfied with an item and they immediately accepted return for full refund with no questions asked. I will continue to buy from e-Infinity as they have proven to me over the coarse of 8 purchases that they are a VERY respectable store. Items purchased from e-Infinity: Sony A7R2, Nikon D500, Fuji Xt2, and 5 lenses. All items were perfect.

Great Job!

Tonhaoln
TonhaolnAU3 posts

Good communication and price

Best price I found online for a drone battery. The item arrived in perfect conditions. Also, I always got a quick response when contacted the store via emai, thumbs up! The parcel took 2 days longer than expected, which it was all good.

av pat
av pat

This is perfect

After ordering, I received an email that it will take 3 days to process my email. After 3 days, I received another email with picture of my item with my address printed along side box.

Although, there was a note written if customs hold your item then you will need to follow xyz steps. I was worried but next day, my tracking code was active. It seems, the items were dispatched from the south korea.

I would use them again for lenses.