E-Infinity Camera Store

E-Infinity Camera Store (page 2 of 21)

David

DavidLeicester

Great!

Bought a new camera - it took about a week for it to be delivered to the UK. Great price and service.

Well hotdamn!

Ordered a lens on a Thursday afternoon. Was delivered to me Monday afternoon in Qld Australia.
Only concern was the box got a bit beaten up which is pretty standard for freight. Product was wrapped in bubblewrap etc so it was fine!

JOD

JODLewes

Fraud! Stay away.

I think my ‘new’ camera isn’t new. It’s either stolen or used and refurbished. I’m trying to find out which. Serial number is from Japan, so not UK store as stated on the website.

Box was not sealed and looked used.
Contents inside looked ‘cheap’ (manual is a photocopy and no warranty given).
No serial number on the box.

I wish I had kept my money and save up for a genuine and honest new camera purchase.

Despite concerns, very happy

I had concerns originally about the good price and the to good to be true thought in my head. The original item never showed up, I did a have a tracking number but after a fortnight, during which time communication with e-infinity was good with very fast responses, they dispatched a 2nd item which arrived within 5 days.
I shall be happy to order further items in the future.

T.M

T.MBournemouth

Excellent delivery and right price

After being frustrated by lack of competition in major U.K. camera retailers (They all have one price), I decided to try E-Infinity. I bought a Canon 6dii from them and it was delivered within a week, Thursday order and delivery the following Wed with even a bank holiday in between.

Perfect Service!

I just received my new Samyang 135mm. Perfect service and fast shipping to Austria.
2 thumbs up for the great support.

Best price anywhere on the Internet!!!

Lens was on my doorstep from Hong Kong 46 hours after I ordered it!!! That's service. There was a price drop the day the lens arrived and E-infinity honored it by refunding the difference to my PayPal account. The integrity and fairness of these folks has earned my business--I will always compare prices with E-infinity. Thank you.

Xavi

XaviBarcelona

Fast delivery. Item as expected. Good experience.

Very good price. Fast delivery (6 days from the order) and excellent tracking service. The item (a new camera kit) arrived well packaged. No warranty forms inside, as expected (the one-year warranty is offered by the store). I hope I won't need it (crossed fingers) but I already knew the risk. Otherwise, very satisfied with the purchase so far.

Perfect

first purchase from e finity and it was a huge and expensive one. A Nikon D5 everything worked out perfectly. great communicatio, fast delivery. will buy more, they are the true deal.

All went well, amazing price!

The prices on this shop are unbelievable. I was hesitant at first because of low reviews online but my order came in perfect condition. People really don't leave good reviews when all things go well I think. That is why there are more negative reviews for this shop.

Bought all my Fuji Lenses in this shop and never had any problems!

I‘ve bought about the last half year about four Lenses for my Fuji X-T2 and never have any trouble with this website. Absolutely amazing service and quick delivery.

Absolute scam! Keep your money before they steal it!

Faulty camera, difficult to replace/repair

Amazing as always

Second purchase from e infinity. Excellent communication. Arrived early via ups. Cannot fault them. Amazing company. Why pay more . Do not doubt this review, they truly are the real deal.

Everything PERFECT!

I got a Canon Eos 7d mark ii. Very fast shipping. Also the shop sent me the tracking number. Product was exactly as described had lots of languages, including Greek.
Also inside the box was the wifi adapter! Amazing experience with this store I will definitely buy again!

Superb

Bought a 6D Mark II in january and a 100mm f2.8L in march? Both arrived safely, decently packed. Shipping time is a bit longer than a regular store, but looking at the price that is not an issue.

Unbeatable Price, Unbeatable Service

Bought a Nikkor f1.8 prime lens, cheaper new than they are changing hands on eBay!! Ordered Friday, delivered Wed 9am. This company are unbeatable on price , they responded to my email enquiry about delivery times within an hour or so and delivery was well within the time that they stated. Only slight issue was ordering through Google Chrome on Android. having gone away and come back to the site a couple of times, I ended up with 3 lenses in the basket and couldn't see an easy way to clear it!! had to delete internet history/cookies to do so.

Perfect transaction

Unbeatable price, great handling. Ordered an Olympus Pro lens on Monday and received it exactly one week later (in Germany!). Great communication with photo from lens, ready to ship! Parcel tracking with DHL. I'm happy!

Great deals on camera and accessories

Bought a Sony a6500 from their ebay shop. Quick delivery and perfect condition. Happy with the price and quality of service.

Would have been 5 stars but your delivery times and process is less than average