Listing monitored by E-Living Furniture

Nikita T
Nikita TCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Love it.

It was a little hard to do alone but I got there in the end. Overall I love what I putchased

Cath
CathMid West, WA

Super fast delivery

Product was as pictured, arrived country WA in under 7 days, sleek with streamlined finish. Assembly took about 2 hrs

Michelle G.
Michelle G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

What a great mattress!

I purchased a Deep Dream Premium Mattress from eliving..And it was like sleeping on a cloud! The service was quick, efficient and pricing was affordable! Would 100% shop with eliving again.

Veronica Waters
Veronica WatersGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best bed I have ever slept on.

This store is amazing so easy to use and navigate. The tracking updates are a winner as well as the efficiency of the delivery service. Definitely my favourite site.

Shoe less
Shoe lessIllawarra, NSW

Love it

Comfortable good looking chair. Fast delivery and easy transaction Baby on the way can’t wait to rock her to sleep.

Jim b
Jim bHobart, TAS

High Quality Product

Very impressed with the tv entertainment unit, easy to assemble. Also purchased matching coffee table, great buy, delivery was prompt and follow up enquiry service professional.

Justin
Justin Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great value mattress and furniture

I can honestly say that it's probably one of the most bang-for-the-buck mattress available in the market. For reference, I weigh 93kg and my wife is 52kg. We both found the mattress to have the perfect balance of plush and support despite our weight difference. Being a back sleeper, I can actually feel the firm pocket springs supporting my lower back while the soft pocket springs allow my hips and shoulders to sink comfortably whenever I wake up. I don't wake up with my back aching anymore. I've also tried several mattresses in traditional brick and mortar stores and I can say this mattress feels like mattresses that are 3-4x more expensive. Highly recommended!

Easy to assemble and sturdy

Husband absolutely hates bed frame flat packs but this was an exception. It was easy to assemble and the slats are attached so they don't move around and make your mattress corners sink. The parts to attach the slats to the beams are plastic but the beams are metal. It also has middle legs to support the middle beams which I why it think it's study. They will be additional markings on your carpet tho. I love the wooden detail of the legs as well and the color. It's definitely not pure gray though but doesn't matter much because my walls are white.

• +2Thumbnail

Michelle
Michelle

Stunning.

Just what I needed. Ticks all the boxes. I needed affordable, great quality, and fast delivery. Fits nicely with a 75" TV.

Tania B.
Tania B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love it !!

Easy to shop, great quality and easy to assemble by yourself, shipping was amazingly fast. My number 1 go to for furniture in the future ⭐️⭐️

Carlos
CarlosMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

That's good... fats delivered!

Very satisfied :) Good promotion for good products and services.
Good promotional coupons
Everything work in the normally procedures.
I have no complains

Love it!

I love my eliving purchases! The sofa is extremely comfortable and versatile with the many different positions it can accommodate. I received my items within 1.5 days and I live in regional Vic, very impressed! Especially during a pandemic when you need a little "me" space away from the kids! The only negative feedback I have is that there was a slight tear in the underside of the couch, however you cannot see it and it does not affect it's use whatsoever so I'm not worried about it at all. For the price point, it's still a wonderful buy and I would absolutely purchase through eliving again in the future.

Very happy with the purchase, super fast delivery.

Very satisfied with range and quality, easy to assemble, great price, fast delivery.
The items were of high quality especially for the price.

mark
mark

delayed delivery, poor communication, wouldn't recommend much

delayed delivery by 3 extra days, poor communication, hopefully the mattress is good, wouldn't really recommend this website to buy

Genevieve B.
Genevieve B.South East Queensland, QLD

Nursing game changer

Bought a fabric version for my nursery and loved it so much bought the leather version to keep at my parents house. My baby only naps on me so this has been a live saver for my back and my brain! Great quality, sturdy and delivered very fast!

Read more reviews - page 2

Chanasked

Has anyone actually had their issues resolved, refund, replacement ect by this company.

Vic S.
Vic S.

Hi, I don't have any issues with this company, The product I purchased was very good, the service and delivery were fine. No problems.

Chan

Your lucky as my two products were damaged. I'm waiting for their reply to replace my damaged mirror. My bed head was marked all over and wood damaged, holes filled in with white puddy, looks awful.

Hi Chan,

Hope you're keeping well. Looks like we've already addressed your warranty claim, we thank you for your patience and understanding at the same time.

Cheers,

Rima Zebian
Rima Zebianasked

Hi I got a tall boy and I have assembled it but the draws won’t click in or out were the magnet is ??

Hi Rima,

Sorry, we missed your question. For warranty claims, we recommend you to send us an email at contact@elivingfurniture.com.au and our friendly customer care specialists will be more than happy to help you.

Cheers,

Alison W.
Alison W.asked

I live in NSW and wonder what delivery prices are like. I would like to an purchase outdoor lounge. Also wondering if you can return goods for refund if unsuitable

Lucy
Lucy

Hi, I believe most times if you spend a minimum amount you get free nationwide delivery. I imagine an outdoor lounge would meet that price requirement.
I’m not sure about refunds and returns.

Hi Alison,

Thank you for your interest. We offer free shipping to most metro areas, you can also put your postcode on the product page to calculate shipping.

To learn more about our returns policy, you can check this link https://elivingfurniture.com.au/return-refund/

Hope this helps.