4.2

Emma

EmmaMurray Mallee, SA

Affordable, comfortable! I feel my body is in total alignment. Highly recommended you will NOT be disappointed!

Firm but not hard
Great value for money
Amazing warranty
Total spine alignment
Comfy and affordable
Quick and painless delivery
Very supportive
Thick mattress can’t feel bed base
Fast, price affordable for everyone
Australian

Exactly what I ordered

The whole process was easy and efficient
I ordered lounge and a rug. Right came to Sydney within days lounge less than a week. Assembly of lounge we're just the legs. Great service and furniture exactly what they've advertised
Definitely ordering again

Product Appearance As advertised

Wish I could give more than 5 STARS!!

Not only am I extremely happy with the product (it’s awesome!) I was also blown away by the amazing customer service I received.
The delivery was also super fast.
I literally cannot wait to need something else so I can shop here again.
The item was exactly as pictured and super easy to assemble, just like mentioned. Thank you E-Living Furniture!

Serina S.

Serina S.South East Queensland, QLD

Happy fussy Husband woohoo

We ordered a king size ‘Deep Dream’ and we can’t fault it! Super comfy (Cloud like) and soft yet somehow still supportive. It’s a thick mattress.. nice and high!
I was nervous buying it from a Facebook Advertisement and got even more worried when the box arrived. The box was quite banged up! It looked like it had been washed up and found on a beach. Much to our surprise it was perfect when we broke open the plastic. No damage. The communication from this company has also brilliant! Thank you, we love our new mattress. P.s we originally bought a Koala and sent it back to them because it was too firm and it was not thick enough. Don’t spend $1000s... I’ll tell anyone who will listen!

Product Appearance As advertised

Good products, poor delivery process

Brad

BradSydney, NSW

Inferior quality coffee table and service

Luke M.

Luke M.Sydney, NSW

Really good experience

Found eliving just very customer friendly service - from the customer service to the delivery driver. Already placed my next order and will continue to use & happy to recommend to friends & family

Olivia

OliviaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Super happy

This was Super easy and a helpful team when I miss ordered a product , they helped me rectify the issue with minimal fuss. Thankyou and will be back in the future.

Linie

LinieIllawarra, NSW

Best sleep ever!!! Cloud 9 Mattress!!!

Laura

LauraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service, prompt delivery

Love my new mattress. Came vaccuum sealed, which made it easier to get onto my bed frame. Great prices and quality. I accidently made a duplicate order and they were very quick to issue a refund. I'll definitely be using this site again

AMAZING!!! Cool Gel Memory Deep Dream Queen Mattress

I am extremely indecisive when it comes to buying big dollar products and want the right “bang for my buck”. I searched everywhere for a new mattress and wasn’t satisfied. After weeks of umming and ahhing, I purchased the queen sized cool gel memory deep dream mattress. WOW! JUST WOW! Quick and easy payment, 1/4 of the price I was going to buy from another retailer in store. Delivered in 3 days. Easy to set up. Amazing quality. Sooo soo SOOOOO comfy. I can only highly recommend this mattress. Absolutely in love!

Marie

MarieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing and fantastic quality!

Everything was straight forward and easy. Affordable too! Very happy with the quality and it’s made a difference in my sleep quality!

Would recommend to anyone looking for a good mattress.

Phw20

Phw20South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing!

Wow Very fast delivery! Mattress has a great feeling! Now Looking into buying a bed to match! Ill recommend To anyone looking to buy new & very affordable Quality pieces. Thanks team :)

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Danielle

DanielleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Brilliant sofa bed

Great price for sofa bed, came in a really functional package, easy to put together and only takes 3 seconds to convert from lounge to bed! Great selection on the website too

Kevin

KevinSydney, NSW

Extremely happy

100% legit, I’m from Werrington Sydney grew up in blacktown. I was super skeptical given that eliving’s mattresses were the cheapest I found when looking at the mattress in a box options but I figured for under $500 that’s including shipping with the first time purchase promo it was worth taking the chance.

I can’t express enough how happy I am that I did. My premium gel king size arrived this week after being on preorder and my god was it worth the wait.

I strongly advise anyone thinking about trying it to do it. I’d like to ad that I am no way affiliated with e living or sponsored just one very happy customer.

Dee

DeeVictoria

Dreamland

First night on mattress last night, best nights sleep. Woke with no hip pain. Very comfortable would definitely recommend. May need to buy another for spare room share the comfort with our friends. Have previously bought expensive chiropractic mattresses, not as good.

Eldanamurat

EldanamuratSydney, NSW

Terrible terrible terrible

I had a code of $50 which they repeatedly sent out to me. So I decided let me buy a mattress. They promised they’ll apply the code after my purchase so I went ahead and paid. I emailed and waited 4 weeks nor reply so I decided to call
I was told someone from back office will email me which said - unfortunately we cannot apply the code nor refund you. Please go lie and scam someone else !
Do not buy from them !

Product Appearance Not as advertised
E-Living FurnitureE-Living Furniture
Leslie

Leslie

Deepdream Gel Mattress

I bought the reference gel mattress,it was honestly like sleeping on marshmallows.I got right thru until 6am no pain and felt so refreshed.Ive bought so many expensive mattresses and couldn't lie on them for six hours,last night cuddled in t o it I was gone to Greenland and after having teeth out and stitches.

Megan

MeganMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic

Absolutely love this mattress, Only regret is that I waited so long to buy it as I was very hesitant to buy a mattress online and from a box.. Don’t know how it’s possible but after sleeping on it wish I hadn’t hesitated for so long even after 1 night I woke up feeling so much better and so did my partner. Thank you Couldn’t be happier would definitely recommend to everyone.

Sahar khoder

Sahar khoderSydney, NSW

Very comfy and easy to assemble

Really good for the PRICE , easy to assemble in 15-20 minutes. So comfy ! Not really the best photo I can upload but it’s all I have in my camera roll for now