E-Living Furniture

Listing monitored by Lifely

happy nanny
happy nannyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Exceptional service

Exceptional service I Love my gold queen bed frame and mattress

Adelle
AdelleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love it!

My second time purchasing from eliving and each time has been great. The Tate Sideboard that I bought it fantastic. Although if you keep in mind you can't adjust the shelves and it does not fit records standing up - that's my fault I should have checked.

Delivery was quick and it was easy to assemble, the instructions were very clear. The sideboard feels super sturdy and good quality also. Very happy.

So comfy! Worth it.

It’s easy to assemble and so comfortable. I would order some more in the future.

Kris oSouth East Queensland, QLD

No goods- money stolen-refusal of refund

• Incentivised Review No
  • Return Claim MadeYes
  • Warranty Claim MadeNo
Kris o

#434220163 yes, it’s definitely a shame as your furniture looks beautiful . Appreciate the follow up

Rachcookk
Rachcookk

Great Company!

Amazing price for the couch we bought! Extremely fast delivery, easy to put together, funny instructions with a Seinfeld reference, super comfy. What more could you ask for?

Items delivered to wrong address!!!

Our items were delivered to the wrong suburb (system error) and the company are refusing to help in anyway and instead suggesting I try and collect the item from the wrong address!

I manually entered my address and postcode and it accepted this but added another suburb in addition.

They can’t admit fault!!

In love with this bed!

It’s such a great bed just ALOT of steps to put it up, also wish the drawers were a little bigger other than that it’s perfect!

• Incentivised Review No

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture
Sarah
SarahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Really lovely piece of furniture.

Great shopping experience. Easy to order, delivery was quick and hassle free. Assembly of product was straightforward with no problems and finished item looks great. Very happy with everything.

Samantha
SamanthaPerth, WA

Absolutely fantastic mattress

I have now replace three mattresses in the house with the Deep dream premium cool gel mattresses and for the price you pay they are a fantastic mattress. I have no more neck pain or body pain

Michelle
MichelleSydney, NSW

Amazing, most comfortable mattress I’ve ever slept on.

I’m having the best sleep, extremely comfortable and dreamy. Excellent quality and fast shipping.

Lana Rattan Bed Frame

Great bed, very well priced. Also amazing customer service over the phone to help out with an issue that I had (my own fault).
Would recommend!

Anu
AnuVictoria

It’s a perfect rocking recliner and reasonable price.

I love it as a pregnant women trying to relax a bit. The price is reasonable. The only small problem is it’s bit difficult to come back to the normal position since the leg holders are very tight and I always need my husband’s help to put it back and get off the chair.

Awesome ..love my mattress

I love my mattress, it is super comfy and very good quality.

It's just perfect!!!

It's just perfect!!! Soooooo simple, easy to assemble and the delivery system is very good!!! I love it! Highly recommended!

• Product Appearance As advertised

New Mattress

Purchased a well known brand mattress for a much larger sum, obviously tried it in store. The mattress delivered was like sleeping on cement. After some discussion the supplier agreed to a refund. At this point I was in a rush for a new mattress as we had family coming to stay and nowhere for them to sleep. Had thought about purchasing a mattress in a box but was worried about how comfortable it would be. I shouldn’t have worried. From ordering to delivery, set up of mattress, the whole process has been so much easier and pleasant than dealing with a much larger and well known retailer. The mattress is so comfortable and the family members are very happy. Won’t hesitate to recommend and if needed purchase again.

Ness O.
Ness O.asked

Thinking about purchasing a Floating Bed Base. Can anyone tell me is it sturdy, squeaky, etc? How supportive/strong are the slats? Do they support a lot of weight and movement? Thanks!

Pam
Pamasked

How long to wait for pre-order bed ? In E-Living website, it says to pre-order, but then in market place, it can be delivered within 7-10 days , um, .. I'm doubting what to trust

Chanasked

Has anyone actually had their issues resolved, refund, replacement ect by this company.

Vic S.
Vic S.

Hi, I don't have any issues with this company, The product I purchased was very good, the service and delivery were fine. No problems.

Chan

Your lucky as my two products were damaged. I'm waiting for their reply to replace my damaged mirror. My bed head was marked all over and wood damaged, holes filled in with white puddy, looks awful.

E-Living FurnitureLifelySend a private message

Get an answer from our members and Lifely representatives

CategoryOnline Shops and Furniture Shops