1.0 from 1 review · View Statistics

Buying Guide Banner

1.0
1 review
  • Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (1) · No (0)
  • Heat Retention Yes (1) · No (0)
  • Sagging Yes (1) · No (0)
  • Perceived Firmness
Lyn
LynGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Really Disappointed! Please Do Not Buy!

Bought the Deep Dream Premium Double - Cool Gel Memory Foam in February this year when I moved out. I must say that this is of the worst mattresses I have ever slept on. From the 7 months I've been sleeping on it, I constantly find myself waking up with lower back pain. This mattress sinks quite a lot when you rest on it (I'm only 52 kg in weight), so it feels like you don't get any back support. Please really consider this, because this mattress does not make me look forward to sleeping.

Purchased in February 2020 at elivingfurniture for $369.00.

Sleeping PositionBack