Listing monitored by Deep Dream

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Menakii
MenakiiSouthwest, VIC

Absolutely horrible. Don’t waste your time or money.

Purchased in March 2020 at Catch.

Dylan
DylanPerth, WA

Top of its class for the price!

The service from eliving has been top notch, and efficient. The mattress itself has a slightly soft top but somehow remains quite firm after a little bit of give. It inflated quickly and fit the frame perfectly. So far It doesn't seem to retain much heat.

I was concerned about any quality issues because of the low price: but have come to my own rating of 5 stars as many other reviewers on here have. Definitely not disappointed. Will highly recommend this company and this mattress to anybody who asks.

Purchased in January 2019 at E-Living Furniture for $440.00.

Deep Dream
E-Living FurnitureDeep Dream

Hi Dylan! Thank you so much for taking time to drop us a review. We are more than happy to hear that you love the mattress! Looking forward to serving you again!

Regards,
E-Living Furniture Team

Other Mattresses

Christie
ChristieSouth Australia

I love it!

Very comfortable and supportive. I have a lower back injury and have found I wake up better each morning. It's a struggle to get out of bed each morning now

Purchased in November 2019 at E Furniture Store Online store for $400.00.

Sleeping PositionSide

Mattresses

Find out how Deep Dream Premium King compares to other Mattresses

NTreg
NTregPeel, WA

Soft, yet firm!

So far, this mattress feels like a dream (I've had it two months). I have severe neck pain and although the mattress can not fix this (disease-caused), it has helped me slept so much better. I no longer sit waiting for sleep to come over me, it just happens! I sleep quicker, longer and deeper with this mattress.

Purchased in April 2019 for $329.00.