Listing monitored by Deep Dream

3.4

Jack
JackHunter Region, NSW

Causing severe back pain

I’ve had this mattress for only a few months and it has slowly began feeling like it is sagging in the middle I am waking up with pretty bad back pain I am always exhausted and sore in the mornings a very un rested feeling and it’s affected my performance at work. It is supposed to be a medium firm feel but it feels plush and I feel as if I’m sinking into the mattress, I sleep alone and am only 80kgs so this shouldn’t happen.

Also this is not a true queen size mattress it doesn’t fit securely into my bed it is an inch or two out.

I wouldn’t recommend buying this mattress at all!

Purchased in October 2020 for $500.00.

Stacey
StaceyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very comfortable

I am honestly confused by some of the reviews on here. I was hesitant to buy as the reviews on here are so varied, but did not want to spend too much. My husband and I both love the mattress. It's supportive and comfortable. Also great value. Very pleased.

Purchased in August 2020 at E-Living Furniture for $499.00.

Other Mattresses

Shrav
ShravGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

DON'T BUY, Bogus claims.

Bought a cool gel memory foam..and it's the worst sleeping experience ever. I didn't know mattresses could be this terrible frankly. It's smaller than queen size. If you sit on it it feels like your falling through it. The edges are so shapeless, soft and almost feel non existent. I wake up every night sweating on it and mornings with back pain. No support and maximum partner disturbance. Do not, I repeat do not buy this mattress.

Purchased in June 2020 at Catch for $455.00.

Mattresses

Find out how Deep Dream Premium Queen compares to other Mattresses

bythecoast92
bythecoast92Perth, WA

DANGER!!!!

Absolutely the worst mattress I’ve ever felt. Consider that I’ve only used it for a few weeks. I was tricked by the obviously fake reviews floating around. I was willing to let go that when you sit on it you feel like you’re going to fall into the floor (zero support at all). But now I’ve noticed that it’s already got a huge sag (see pictures). Contacted customer service and they won’t even respond. Waste of money!!

Purchased in February 2020 at Myer for $400.00.

Pesh
PeshGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great mattress

I’m pretty surprised by some of the reviews here... did we get the same thing?
This is the cheapest mattress I’ve ever bought by a substantial amount and I find it absolutely fantastic. I had very low expectations given the price, but straight out of the box I was really pleased! It’s actually really great quality. The fabric is lovely & plush, but it’s exactly medium firmness.
Edge support could be a little better, but it’s still great overall.
I can’t stand a bad mattress, I end up with a sore back or crick in my neck. Not the case with this one, I would definitely recommend it to anyone without hesitation.

Purchased in February 2020 at Catch for $360.00.

SteveGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Buy at shop much better!!!!!

Ever since buying the mattress my back has been sore it is not full Queen size few cm’s short and actually curves down on edges cheap waste of money I will never buy online again

Purchased in November 2019 at E Furniture Store Online store for $400.00.

Steve

Don’t buy don’t buy maybe a got a complete dud but done buy

Steve

All other reviewers clearly fake

Samar A.
Samar A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Mattress in a box

Bought deep dream green tea queen mattresses- the service was excellent and the delivery was in two days- amazed at how comfortable they are- will be buying 2 more . I will definitely recommend them to family and friends.

Purchased in November 2019.

Sleeping PositionSide

Hou L.
Hou L.

Top a bit too soft

bought the medium-firm, but it abit too soft. like the topping, pretty happy with it. I would definitely recommend this mattress to anyone. hope my review can help other guys.

Purchased in August 2019 for $305.00.

Other Mattresses

Lizzi
LizziSydney, NSW

Amazing!

So comfortable. Both my partner and I are tall people people and struggle to find mattresses that are comfortable for both of us. First night on this mattress and we slept like babies! It is a firmer mattress, probably not a medium like I initially anticipated. Still amazing though.

Purchased in September 2019 at E-Living Furniture for $305.00.

Sleeping PositionSide

Mattresses

Find out how Deep Dream Premium Queen compares to other Mattresses

Beyond comfortable

This mattress is so soft but yet still supportive I bought this for my son and he has slept every night better than he ever has, it is perfect Dept and the pillow top is to die for. I would definitely recommend this mattress to anyone

Purchased in August 2019 at E-Living Furniture for $320.00.

M T.
M T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Euro top deep dream latex mattress

Amazingly fast delivery within 48 hours from purchase and extremely comfortable mattress. I haven’t had a good sleep for nearly 1 year this mattress has truly helped with my sleeping issues and back pain. Customer service was also great