Listing monitored by E-Living Furniture

Виктория В.
Виктория В.

Excellent matter

Easy to order, delivery was fast and the quality of mattress is amazing. Thanks so much. Price so low for such great quality.

Nicole
NicoleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best night sleep

This mattress won’t disappoint, I had the best night sleep one the very first night,
Look forward to going to bed each night and not wake up with a sore back. HIghmy recommend

ELLSydney, NSW

customer service handling and lies

I have been told by this company for almost 4 weeks I would be getting my delivery. after 2 weeks I was told the delivery company shut down due to covid which wasn’t true. I was then told I would get sent my replacement asap by a different courier company to which was never sent. I have been told lies and given the run around. As customers we expect an amount of transparency and loyalty which they took from me. The most unprofessional and untrustworthy company I have dealt with. All they needed to do was be honest. Today I was told that the order was sent back to their warehouse which was my original order which means a replacement was never sent. I am still yet to receive an honest answer or my product.

Vivian M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cuppa wooden shoe cabinet doesn't fit adult shoes properly

Unless you have size 5 women feet and only wear short narrow flat shoes, your shoes won't fit like the photo advertised on E-loving's website for the cuppa wooden shoe cabinet.
I have size 7 women feet and can't get all my shoes to fit- not even my runners! I was only able to put one shelf in per drawer to make them fit. And forget about my husband who has size 10.5 shoes that no way fit like the photo.

If I knew they wouldn't fit properly I would've bought another storage solution for shoes instead so it's a bit disappointing and photo is deceiving.

In terms of quality it's not bad but not great for the price. It took ages to put together as well. Just really disappointed with the function.

Order #202492

Find out how E-Living Furniture compares to other Furniture Shops

Not easy to put together & very poor quality.

Whilst the bed looks quite nice. The construction of the materials is quite poor. Instructions weren't clear and parts were left over. I'm very concerned about dismantling when having to move.

Vanessa
VanessaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Had an issue with first tallboy, however they promptly sent another in good condition.

Purchased a tallboy couple of months ago with this company, had an issue with the first one where the drawers did not fit however they promptly sent a new one in good condition. Great service and fast delivery.

Joonel
JoonelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Nook Wooden Bed Frame is amazing but the shipping is bad.

the nook wooden bed Frame is amazing but the shipping is bad. I live in a 1st floor unit and when they deliver it to me they just leave it to me when I meet them in the gate. so I need to carry it all up upstairs and I ask the delivery man if he can bring it up but he said NO... anyway I like the Nook wooden bed frame and Deep Dream Plush Cool Gel Memory Foam Mattress. Thanks E-living. thumbs down to HunterExpress

Sharon
SharonPerth, WA

Perfect

Best matress after the last 2 weeks of my disc out and having and injection I can now sleep on my side and wake without pain I have had so much pain in my hips prior but now no more Thankyou I love it will definitely be recommending

Monica  BERRYMAN
Monica BERRYMANWestern Australia

Website experience was positive and delivery quick

The website was very easy to use and I was able to find a product I wanted reasonably quicly within the price range I wanted to spend. I was very surprised at how quicky the product arrived from time of purchase as I work away I normally try to arrange purchase so that I will be home at the time.

On receiving the product I was dissapointed to find that colour that arrived was not the colour I had purchased. Other than that I am happy with the quality of the product received and the ease at which it was to put together. On my own it took me 10 minutes to put the sofa bed together.

Though there was an error with the colour of the sofa I would still consider using this company for future purchases.

Nilly D.
Nilly D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Within 24 hours my husband's lower pain had eased significantly! We are so happy with the mattress! Highly recommended!

Thick
Not too or hard or soft just perfect
All round amazing!
Recommended for people who are struggling to get out of bed with some kind of back/ leg/ neck pain.
You won't regret purchasing this well detailed mattress!

Katrina
KatrinaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poor products, false advertising and terrible customer service

Purchased mattress, was not what was in pictures or description. No refund or exchange from seller, ignored emails. Buyers beware

Ella Belfanti
Ella BelfantiSouth East Queensland, QLD

The instructions were clear, but the bed material was lower quality than I’d hoped

Sturdy, but lower quality than I’d
hoped. Bed is chip board with wood look veneer. Solid, but seems like something I could make in woodwork class at high school.

Julie Sainsbury
Julie SainsburyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Only half a bed received

We only received half of the bed, the bed head and slats were missing....they blamed their courier...2 weeks later it still wasn't here. They were terrible to try to contact and deal with. I called them every day, they kept saying SORRY and it'll be coming tomorrow...Do not use this company....getting this resolved was almost impossible!!!

BronieK
BronieKSouthwest, VIC

Products are not same as description and neither is their return policy

Purchased the Mizo bedside tables on the 14th, arrived the 20th, the four corner pieces of the bedsides are a smooth gloss finish where as the top and side pieces are a rough finish which creates two different whites in person! Was told there is no difference and questioned if I had even assembled it correctly. All I want is to return both bedsides for a refund and they won’t allow this even though the website says ways return and no charges etc...wouldn’t purchase from ever again. Consumer affairs have been informed.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Teah F.
Teah F.Queensland

Incomplete items

Items purchased online come incomplete and takes a lot of back and forth to receive replacements and am still without a complete bed.
Again, warning people not to buy from this site.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Pam
Pamasked

How long to wait for pre-order bed ? In E-Living website, it says to pre-order, but then in market place, it can be delivered within 7-10 days , um, .. I'm doubting what to trust

Chanasked

Has anyone actually had their issues resolved, refund, replacement ect by this company.

Vic S.
Vic S.

Hi, I don't have any issues with this company, The product I purchased was very good, the service and delivery were fine. No problems.

Chan

Your lucky as my two products were damaged. I'm waiting for their reply to replace my damaged mirror. My bed head was marked all over and wood damaged, holes filled in with white puddy, looks awful.

Hi Chan,

Hope you're keeping well. Looks like we've already addressed your warranty claim, we thank you for your patience and understanding at the same time.

Cheers,
E-Living Furniture Team

Rima Zebian
Rima Zebianasked

Hi I got a tall boy and I have assembled it but the draws won’t click in or out were the magnet is ??

Hi Rima,

Sorry, we missed your question. For warranty claims, we recommend you to send us an email at contact@elivingfurniture.com.au and our friendly customer care specialists will be more than happy to help you.

Cheers,