Listing monitored by E-Living Furniture

Nichola84South East Queensland, QLD

Not worth the time and money

I purchased -
Coco 180cm Wooden Lowline TV Unit, Coco Wooden Coffee Table & Coco Wooden Sideboard.
Delivered 3 weeks ago, put together professionally 2 weeks ago. Already the white laminate is beginning to come away from all 3 items & anything that touches the coffee table stains.
Extremely upset with the purchases and quality. Will need to replace all 3 items and buy new furniture within months of receiving.

Vivian M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cuppa wooden shoe cabinet doesn't fit adult shoes properly

Unless you have size 5 women feet and only wear short narrow flat shoes, your shoes won't fit like the photo advertised on E-loving's website for the cuppa wooden shoe cabinet.
I have size 7 women feet and can't get all my shoes to fit- not even my runners! I was only able to put one shelf in per drawer to make them fit. And forget about my husband who has size 10.5 shoes that no way fit like the photo.

If I knew they wouldn't fit properly I would've bought another storage solution for shoes instead so it's a bit disappointing and photo is deceiving.

In terms of quality it's not bad but not great for the price. It took ages to put together as well. Just really disappointed with the function.

Order #202492

Poor delivery.

Bought a couch which was left potentially exposed to rain and was left in clear sight from the road with no effort to contact us via email or sms/phone call to say that the delivery was coming. There was also no tracking provided either. There were locations to hide the couch from view from the road which was just 1-2m from where the box was left but there clearly was a lack of effort and care.

Lucas
Lucas

#176915

Assembly requires a drill

You need a drill to attach slats to base, which I don’t have, so bed is wobbly as hell. Annoying!

Product Appearance As advertised

Find out how E-Living Furniture compares to other Furniture Shops

You get what you pay for

Box came broken and all the screws were loose, so some must have fallen out. One hole in the leg didn't have thread so the screw wouldn't stay in. Also the frame is too big for the mattress!

Update: E-Living Furniture has refunded the money for the frame in full & this process was easy. However, I still have to deal with a frame that doesn't fit, so wouldn't recommend.

E-Living FurnitureE-Living Furniture

Poor quality and no reply to my email.

The store was easy to navigate and delivery was fast but items were damaged in the initial delivery. These were replaced but new piece also damaged. I emailed and received no reply after 3 weeks. You’ve lost me for any future purchases.

E-Living FurnitureE-Living Furniture

Returns aren’t as easy as advertised

I ordered this mattress with the thought that if I didn’t like the product or wanted to return the mattress then I could, I then enquired on a return to swap the mattress and it wasn’t possible?!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Disappointing

My purchase was damaged .
I emailed 5 days ago and still no response.
Tried to call no response.
Disappointed with package.
I need this to be sorted please.

commieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

So so.

E-living is one of the small online shops competing with the likes of Ikea and Kogan. The furniture is cheap though. I bought their Casa double bed and at the same time another bed from a competitor. The latter was cheaper and better made. All 4 sides had laminate damage on corners, coming apart or not stuck correctly, or perhaps damaged. The underside central legs are unfinished wood that screwed on crooked and when I moved the bed by 15cms one just broke off. Extremely poor quality as well as either damaged or sus craftsmanship. I've contacted the company who claim I can request individual damaged parts but in this case ALL parts are damaged. My advice would be to AVOID.

#127686

Dan T.
Dan T.Perth, WA

Nice furniture but

Ordered a dining table with 4 chairs and then the receipt stated had 3 chairs but that was a typo. Postage was $45 to WA and not free then a courier then delivered the table but no chairs. 2 days later the chairs came but one part was faulty. Some 3 weeks later still waiting on the correct part to no avail with a pathetic $25 refund for a product that isn't even complete and very poor customer service. Wont be using e living again

E-Living FurnitureE-Living Furniture

Still hasn’t arrived after 11 days! So I don’t know!

We ordered online which was really easy.
Been nothing but trouble since. It’s been 11 days since our ‘express order’ and it still hasn’t arrived.
Made contact a couple times to find out where it is and I keep getting told “We’re following it up and we will come back to you.”
Still nothing, I’ll be requesting a refund and go and buy a store bought mattress as I needed it before Christmas. Shameful Shameful after service.

kamakura
kamakuraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I did not even bother purchasing an item because the website needs fixing

I find it a bit disturbing that I never gave them my email information and they still managed to send me an email with a coupon and subscribe me without my permission and/or knowledge. I just only added an item to the cart but never put down personal information and they still sent me emails. That was a concern and the coupon they sent me could not be applied to the item I had in my cart anyways because their website is broken. So I will not buy a product if I already had this much trouble already. Maybe if they fix the website then I might trust it enough to purchase something

Paul
PaulHunter Region, NSW

Cheap and a little bit nasty!!!!!

Easy to navigate the store
Reasonable satisfied with the range of products
Not satisfied with the quality of product
It was not easy to assemble as one of the bedside tables had a poorly machines rebate(not straight) so it was necessary to "adjust the rebate" with chisel and blade so the back of the bedside cabinet would fit in to the corresponding part.

Kristi R
Kristi RSouth-East, TAS

Nice design but colour is not as advertised

E-Living has very nice looking products and a great website. I purchased the Nikko sofa which is really comfortable and a lovely design. The colour is not as advertised so be careful of that. When I complained I was offered a 'customer change of mind' return which involves me paying too return it and them keeping 15% of my money. It took some convincing but eventually they agreed to refund me $150 and I have kept the sofa. Photos showing the true colour attached.

Poor delivery

The first item arrived a few days after purchased and the second item arrived 1 week after purchased. So the speed was good. However the driver just put the product on the front door, instead of the back which was clearly instructed on the front sticker. What's the point of writing delivery instructions when the driver just dump it anywhere anyway. If it gets stolen the company should resend the goods which is highly doubtful. Luckily it didn't get stolen so I didn't need to stress. But next time I will consider an alternative company.

Chanasked

Has anyone actually had their issues resolved, refund, replacement ect by this company.

Vic S.
Vic S.

Hi, I don't have any issues with this company, The product I purchased was very good, the service and delivery were fine. No problems.

Chan

Your lucky as my two products were damaged. I'm waiting for their reply to replace my damaged mirror. My bed head was marked all over and wood damaged, holes filled in with white puddy, looks awful.

Hi Chan,

Hope you're keeping well. Looks like we've already addressed your warranty claim, we thank you for your patience and understanding at the same time.

Cheers,

Rima Zebian
Rima Zebianasked

Hi I got a tall boy and I have assembled it but the draws won’t click in or out were the magnet is ??

Hi Rima,

Sorry, we missed your question. For warranty claims, we recommend you to send us an email at contact@elivingfurniture.com.au and our friendly customer care specialists will be more than happy to help you.

Cheers,

Alison W.
Alison W.asked

I live in NSW and wonder what delivery prices are like. I would like to an purchase outdoor lounge. Also wondering if you can return goods for refund if unsuitable

Lucy
Lucy

Hi, I believe most times if you spend a minimum amount you get free nationwide delivery. I imagine an outdoor lounge would meet that price requirement.
I’m not sure about refunds and returns.

Hi Alison,

Thank you for your interest. We offer free shipping to most metro areas, you can also put your postcode on the product page to calculate shipping.

To learn more about our returns policy, you can check this link https://elivingfurniture.com.au/return-refund/

Hope this helps.