Listing monitored by E-Living Furniture

MaW
MaW

Excellent bed frame

I love the new bed frame. It’s very sturdy and looks great. It fits in our small room perfectly. Very happy

Very beautiful and simple looking bed!

PROS: Beautiful bed, gorgeous colour.
CONS: Not the best quality and instructions were quite poor, missing steps AND my items did not come labelled at all. Took a while to build due to missing labels and poor instructions, otherwise great results in appearance especially for the price.

Alicia
AliciaMid North Coast, NSW

So far it's great

still getting use to it we have had it for 4 nights now and it fells pretty good. Very easy to unpack and set up. And was delivered in the time they said it would be.

Great service , very happy with product purchased

Found product easily and range of products was good
Happy with my purchase and delivery
Setting up of mattress was easy

Tia
TiaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good sturdy bed, easy to put together

Pretty sturdy bed and was very easy to assemble. The colour and texture is perfect and was exactly as displayed. The bed frame looked smaller than we expected when assembling but once the mattress was on it looked huge!

Rach
RachGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Comfy but bulky

This mattress is supportive yet soft, although it could be a little softer for my liking. I've been enjoying my sleeps in it. It is extremely heavy and sooo thick though so now my bed takes over my room. I'm 164cm tall and the mattress hits the top of my thigh. Still, for the price and comfort I can live with feeling like an elf.

Great bed for the price

Very good bed for the price. Looks good. Only problem was one of the wooden pegs that hold the bed together snapped, so a few spare ones would be good.

Sam
SamSydney, NSW

Easy to assemble good quality for the price

Assembly was easy, only needed a second person for the sides of the bed. Decent quality for the price and looks good! Customer service is excellent with these guys and very quick and efficient delivery. I highly recommend considering this company when buying furniture!

Good quality soft mattress

Softer than I expected, but excellent quality. I would rate it a 4/10 on the firmness scale, more suited for those who have pressure issues or like their beds on the soft side. Still supportive, and does feel a little warmer than my old latex pillow top mattress, so it would be good for colder places.

Find out how E-Living Furniture compares to other Furniture Shops

Lives up to what I claims!

I purchased this bed for my mum who prefers a firmer mattress. After hours of searching online this was the only mattress I found at a reasonable price with good reviews. The only downside was that the shipping said it will take one month to arrive. To my surprise it came one week later. I had missed an email that went to junk and and did not realise the item had been dispatched.
Very pleased with everything. Mattress comes in a box with wheels.

Hannah
HannahGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Light but solid frame, gorgeous colour

This arrived the day after I order which was crazy! It was really straight forward to put together and the instructions were clear. Some of the holes were a bit uneven and hard to line up however so required a bit of force. There was also a small scratch on the frame but it wasn’t really noticeable because of the colour so I don’t mind much.
No squeaks once together! Very pleased overall with the price, more attractive and sturdier than a lot more expensive ones I looked at in person.

lorraine
lorraineGippsland, VIC

entertainment unit

lovely unit for a great price. Colour was a little paler than I thought but still great looking and I think I will be ordering coffee table to match

Lily A
Lily A Sydney Surrounds, NSW

You get what you pay … explained below

the wood is quite flimsy so be extremely careful if using a drill.. the drawers are a lot smaller than expected - can fit 4-5 pairs of pants per drawer. the dimensions are also quite smaller than stated. delivery was amazing and fast which is why i left 4 stars. for spending the amount i did i would recommend but it’s definitely cheap quality, however looks very beautiful once assembled with its floating design.

Janelle
JanelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Would recommend

Very good price. Very quick and efficient delivery. Great communication and easy to assemble. Our sofa bed is just what we needed!

Kimpoot
KimpootVictoria

Quite happy!

Love this new chair! It’s not big, so it’s the perfect size for me and in the nursery. The arm rests are a good height for breastfeedings in the night. Very comfortable. The back rest doesn’t quite line with the seat when installed so one side leaves a small gap on the right compared to the left side but I’m not bothered.

Chanasked

Has anyone actually had their issues resolved, refund, replacement ect by this company.

Vic S.
Vic S.

Hi, I don't have any issues with this company, The product I purchased was very good, the service and delivery were fine. No problems.

Chan

Your lucky as my two products were damaged. I'm waiting for their reply to replace my damaged mirror. My bed head was marked all over and wood damaged, holes filled in with white puddy, looks awful.

Hi Chan,

Hope you're keeping well. Looks like we've already addressed your warranty claim, we thank you for your patience and understanding at the same time.

Cheers,

Rima Zebian
Rima Zebianasked

Hi I got a tall boy and I have assembled it but the draws won’t click in or out were the magnet is ??

Hi Rima,

Sorry, we missed your question. For warranty claims, we recommend you to send us an email at contact@elivingfurniture.com.au and our friendly customer care specialists will be more than happy to help you.

Cheers,

Alison W.
Alison W.asked

I live in NSW and wonder what delivery prices are like. I would like to an purchase outdoor lounge. Also wondering if you can return goods for refund if unsuitable

Lucy
Lucy

Hi, I believe most times if you spend a minimum amount you get free nationwide delivery. I imagine an outdoor lounge would meet that price requirement.
I’m not sure about refunds and returns.

Hi Alison,

Thank you for your interest. We offer free shipping to most metro areas, you can also put your postcode on the product page to calculate shipping.

To learn more about our returns policy, you can check this link https://elivingfurniture.com.au/return-refund/

Hope this helps.