Listing monitored by E-Living Furniture

Kat
KatCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Awesome bed, very well priced!

Beautiful colour, lovely shape, easy to assemble. Our daughter loves it! Very happy. This bed is very well priced for the quality.

C Wilson
C WilsonSydney Surrounds, NSW

I love this mattress!!

I love this mattress!! I have a bulging disc and sciatica and ever since i have slept on this mattress, my back no longer aches in the morning when i first get up.My sciatic nerve pain has gone.

AMAZING

This is the best mattress I have ever had. I ordered the mattress on the Saturday and was delivered on the Monday. Could not be happier. Feel's like I'm sleeping on a cloud. Would highly recommend this product!

Very happy with my order

Super fast delivery and great value. The product looks exactly like photos online. Assembly is not too complicated, just takes a bit of time

John Kingdon
John KingdonSouth East Queensland, QLD

I would have paid more, it’s that good!!

Wow It’s honestly the best sleep I have had in years, the quality and feel of this bed is 10/10

Deb
DebGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I bought it for my dad and he loves it

My Dad loves his new bed, we will definitely order again for my kids once our new house is ready

Perfect

My mattress is everything you said it would be and I am very happy , I will recommend you to my friends

Suzi B
Suzi BPerth, WA

WOW. Amazing mattress

I was worried about ordering online without testing the mattress. But it had good reviews so I did. WOW it was like sleeping on a fluffy cloud. Delivery was quick also. Thank you eliving.

Toni-Rae G.
Toni-Rae G.South East Queensland, QLD

Love it, and was so simple to put together

I had to assemble my 3 seater lounge by myself and it was so quick and simple. I am very satisfied with my purchase and would buy again from this store

Ella Driene
Ella Driene

Love it!

Super quick delivery and perfect in my space. Absolutely love it, would 100% recommend it to my friends and family.

Perfect coffee table

I love this coffee table. The quality is great and is even look better than in the picture. Instruction is very clear that makes assembly very easy. Customer service is excellent. As a customer I really appreciate that they are keeping me posted regarding the status of my order I will highly recommend E-living furniture to friend or colleague. Thank you for making your customers valued and important. Much appreciated.

Nicole
NicoleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best night sleep

This mattress won’t disappoint, I had the best night sleep one the very first night,
Look forward to going to bed each night and not wake up with a sore back. HIghmy recommend

Granny
Granny

Cuppa Range

I ordered 5 pieces from the Cuppa range and only the hall table has arrived so far but it is just what I wanted. Fits in beautifully with my beach theme. A 70 year old assembled this item but it took a while.

Mel789
Mel789Sydney, NSW

Perfect chairs!

Love the chairs, they are perfect for our balcony! Such great price for the quality. The shipping was also so quick!

Brought a king single for my son, who said it was a very comfortable mattress. Came in a box, had it on the bed in 3 hours. Delivery was very fast - 2 days from ordering. Very happy customer.

Chanasked

Has anyone actually had their issues resolved, refund, replacement ect by this company.

Vic S.
Vic S.

Hi, I don't have any issues with this company, The product I purchased was very good, the service and delivery were fine. No problems.

Chan

Your lucky as my two products were damaged. I'm waiting for their reply to replace my damaged mirror. My bed head was marked all over and wood damaged, holes filled in with white puddy, looks awful.

Hi Chan,

Hope you're keeping well. Looks like we've already addressed your warranty claim, we thank you for your patience and understanding at the same time.

Cheers,

Rima Zebian
Rima Zebianasked

Hi I got a tall boy and I have assembled it but the draws won’t click in or out were the magnet is ??

Hi Rima,

Sorry, we missed your question. For warranty claims, we recommend you to send us an email at contact@elivingfurniture.com.au and our friendly customer care specialists will be more than happy to help you.

Cheers,

Alison W.
Alison W.asked

I live in NSW and wonder what delivery prices are like. I would like to an purchase outdoor lounge. Also wondering if you can return goods for refund if unsuitable

Lucy
Lucy

Hi, I believe most times if you spend a minimum amount you get free nationwide delivery. I imagine an outdoor lounge would meet that price requirement.
I’m not sure about refunds and returns.

Hi Alison,

Thank you for your interest. We offer free shipping to most metro areas, you can also put your postcode on the product page to calculate shipping.

To learn more about our returns policy, you can check this link https://elivingfurniture.com.au/return-refund/

Hope this helps.