E-Lodge (page 2 of 3)

• Rates and Fees
  • Timeliness

Very good service. Easy!

Never have I done my annual Tax return in 10 minutes.
Was checked and submitted by the team 48 hours later.
Too easy!

Michelle O.E-Lodge

Wonderful, that is our goal. Hope to see you next year!

Ok

I went to your company last year and it was easy to understand and work out tax with you and I will do it again next year

Michelle O.E-Lodge

Great! We will look forward to it! Don't forget to let your friends know how easy it is to use Elodge.com!

Convenient and fast

Second year in a row using E-Lodge they are convenient and fast. No hassles what so ever. Highly recommend to all my friends.

Michelle O.E-Lodge

Thank you for your amazing feedback!

Fast and easy

Submitting my tax return was fast and easy. More intuitive than directly using the ATO system, and much cheaper than other tax return services. When I emailed them with an inquiry I got a reply within hours. I definitely recommend E-lodge.

Shopaholic15

Shopaholic15NSW, 2099

Have used them for 5 years now very happy

This has to be the easiest way of doing your own tax. Much easier than the ATOs website.
You can save your progress close the site and come back another day if you need to add for info or claims etc.
Cost between $49-89 depending on what you wanted.
You pay, the accountants check your return for any problems, they let you know if they think something is not right. They forward it to the Tax department, and provided you don't have any offshore hidden accounts somewhere, it gets approved and within 8-10 days it's in your account.
What can be easier than that?
Highly recommended.

Robert

RobertBoddington

Fast Efficient and Cheap

I found E-Lodge simple to use and very cheap. I needed to speak to them for assistance and they were professional, knowledgeable and friendly. Great service at a budget price.

Ad

Fifteen minutes and my return was complete. Amazing

I have used elodge before and will keep using it. Fast, friendly and hassle free. Easy to use. As I don't have a lot of time so this system suited me fine.

Review collected in partnership with E-Lodge

Quick, easy and effortless!

Thanks guys for the great work. The quickest most easiest way to take the headache out drom doing your tax.

Review collected in partnership with E-Lodge

Easy fast and options for all

Was quick and easy to enter details and get elodge to process my return stress free and kept well informed of the process

Find out how E-Lodge compares to other Tax Preparation Services

Couldn't have done this without you You are the best

that was quick I was expecting the result to take weeks You are amazing hope to use you again next year and will recommend you all my friends

Clemencia Seshie
Clemencia Seshie

I was expecting to pay back some money but rather I had what I wasn't expecting back It was like a Xmas gift

so easy

I have been using e-lodge for the last 3 years, I have had to do simple too complicated tax returns within that period. E-lodge has made it easy to do with less stress, thank you so much

tax refund

Great service really easy to understand and basic it takes only 10 15 minutes to complete I really found it to be easy and basic

Ad

I first time doing my Owen tax. I so surprised how easy it was. Great web site easy to answer questions.

Easy and simple

We have been using these guys for a few years now and its always fast , easy and simple to use.

Perfect

It was easy to complete and it was really cheap. I will definitely use E Tax again. Thanks for your help.

Find out how E-Lodge compares to other Tax Preparation Services

I would recommend to anybody

Everyone who has not tried E-loge before should seriously do. It's really easy and fast, and they charge a fair price for the excellent service.

couldint be better

Very efficient and fast.I couldn't ask for anything else.it gave me very simple question to answer and fill out.10 out of 10.

Excellent!

What a surprise! Doing some researches online I have found E-lodge. I was afraid of make a painful mistake using an unreliable website but I thank for the many positive comments online about the service E-lodge's provide for they incentivated me to give it a try.
Now I writing this comment to you as may like I was have some doubts and need to get your tax done in time and in a reliable and practical way.
Excellent service! Simple, safe, clear instructions!
For sure I would recommend the service to anyone as a simple way to do the tax.

Very good service

Happy with the system, very good service and support. I would highly recommend them to family and friends .
Thanks.

Chelsea

Chelseasydney

Awesome

So so easy and got a great return! Thank you E-Lodge. I didn't even have to leave the house And it was much cheaper than usual.