E-Lodge (page 3 of 4)

See the Best Tax Preparation Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by E-Lodge

• Rates and Fees
  • Timeliness
Eliza
ElizaKimberley, WA

Easy to use

Easy and quick to use.
Email sent to me to inform me of a tax refund and actual amount.
Soon after I received notification from the ATO that I owed $.

Robert
RobertBoddington

Fast Efficient and Cheap

I found E-Lodge simple to use and very cheap. I needed to speak to them for assistance and they were professional, knowledgeable and friendly. Great service at a budget price.

Review collected in partnership with E-Lodge

Fifteen minutes and my return was complete. Amazing

I have used elodge before and will keep using it. Fast, friendly and hassle free. Easy to use. As I don't have a lot of time so this system suited me fine.

Find out how E-Lodge compares to other Tax Preparation Services

Quick, easy and effortless!

Thanks guys for the great work. The quickest most easiest way to take the headache out drom doing your tax.

Review collected in partnership with E-Lodge

Easy fast and options for all

Was quick and easy to enter details and get elodge to process my return stress free and kept well informed of the process

Review collected in partnership with E-Lodge

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Couldn't have done this without you You are the best

that was quick I was expecting the result to take weeks You are amazing hope to use you again next year and will recommend you all my friends

Clemencia Seshie
Clemencia Seshie

I was expecting to pay back some money but rather I had what I wasn't expecting back It was like a Xmas gift

so easy

I have been using e-lodge for the last 3 years, I have had to do simple too complicated tax returns within that period. E-lodge has made it easy to do with less stress, thank you so much

Eddy
Eddy

Great web site to lodge tax return

Very easy to lodge my tax return easy stet by step , I would recommend this site for tax return.

MaggieMae
MaggieMae

Quick, Easy fast!

Had some initial problems but once I spoke to a Consultant everything resolved very happy so easy and quick to submit. Have told a few people about E-Lodge. Will be doing again next year as long as the fees don't go through the roof.

Unhappy

tax refund

Great service really easy to understand and basic it takes only 10 15 minutes to complete I really found it to be easy and basic

Review collected in partnership with E-Lodge

I first time doing my Owen tax. I so surprised how easy it was. Great web site easy to answer questions.

Easy and simple

We have been using these guys for a few years now and its always fast , easy and simple to use.

Perfect

It was easy to complete and it was really cheap. I will definitely use E Tax again. Thanks for your help.

still waiting

Have used your service last few years and have had to wait 4 weeks plus for refund! Nothing like 10-12 working days you say is normal.

Michelle O.E-Lodge
Richard R

Other than the time it takes i am really happy!

Find out how E-Lodge compares to other Tax Preparation Services

I would recommend to anybody

Everyone who has not tried E-loge before should seriously do. It's really easy and fast, and they charge a fair price for the excellent service.

couldint be better

Very efficient and fast.I couldn't ask for anything else.it gave me very simple question to answer and fill out.10 out of 10.

very quick!

I tried this agency and they have been very quick to apply for my request
It is cheap and easy.
I absolutely reccomend this agency.

Sam

Excellent!

What a surprise! Doing some researches online I have found E-lodge. I was afraid of make a painful mistake using an unreliable website but I thank for the many positive comments online about the service E-lodge's provide for they incentivated me to give it a try.
Now I writing this comment to you as may like I was have some doubts and need to get your tax done in time and in a reliable and practical way.
Excellent service! Simple, safe, clear instructions!
For sure I would recommend the service to anyone as a simple way to do the tax.

Very good service

Happy with the system, very good service and support. I would highly recommend them to family and friends .
Thanks.

Chelsea
Chelseasydney

Awesome

So so easy and got a great return! Thank you E-Lodge. I didn't even have to leave the house And it was much cheaper than usual.

Sonya C
Sonya CFar North Queensland, QLD

Easy and fast

I think this was a great way to lodge in tax return, it was easy and got a reply fast.

Review collected in partnership with E-Lodge

Brilliant. Efficiency and ease.

Brilliant job by sally No stress and truly brilliant. Very efficient. Asked the questions for clarification and got it done

Review collected in partnership with E-Lodge

Quick, efficient and reliable.

The phone help number on the form as I was filling in my return was needed by me. I think it may have saved me $197.00 in tax. Thankyou E-Lodge. I can highly recommend this sevice to anyone whom has to file a tax return, and the fee was value for money.

Easy

I loved how straight forward and basic it was, perfect for first timers and a great price. Will be using it again for many years.