E-Lodge

E-Lodge (page 3 of 4)

• Rates and Fees
  • Timeliness

so easy

I have been using e-lodge for the last 3 years, I have had to do simple too complicated tax returns within that period. E-lodge has made it easy to do with less stress, thank you so much

tax refund

Great service really easy to understand and basic it takes only 10 15 minutes to complete I really found it to be easy and basic

Review collected in partnership with E-Lodge

I first time doing my Owen tax. I so surprised how easy it was. Great web site easy to answer questions.

Easy and simple

We have been using these guys for a few years now and its always fast , easy and simple to use.

Perfect

It was easy to complete and it was really cheap. I will definitely use E Tax again. Thanks for your help.

Review collected in partnership with E-Lodge

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

I would recommend to anybody

Everyone who has not tried E-loge before should seriously do. It's really easy and fast, and they charge a fair price for the excellent service.

couldint be better

Very efficient and fast.I couldn't ask for anything else.it gave me very simple question to answer and fill out.10 out of 10.

Excellent!

What a surprise! Doing some researches online I have found E-lodge. I was afraid of make a painful mistake using an unreliable website but I thank for the many positive comments online about the service E-lodge's provide for they incentivated me to give it a try.
Now I writing this comment to you as may like I was have some doubts and need to get your tax done in time and in a reliable and practical way.
Excellent service! Simple, safe, clear instructions!
For sure I would recommend the service to anyone as a simple way to do the tax.

Very good service

Happy with the system, very good service and support. I would highly recommend them to family and friends .
Thanks.

Chelsea
Chelseasydney

Awesome

So so easy and got a great return! Thank you E-Lodge. I didn't even have to leave the house And it was much cheaper than usual.

Review collected in partnership with E-Lodge

Brilliant. Efficiency and ease.

Brilliant job by sally No stress and truly brilliant. Very efficient. Asked the questions for clarification and got it done

Review collected in partnership with E-Lodge

Quick, efficient and reliable.

The phone help number on the form as I was filling in my return was needed by me. I think it may have saved me $197.00 in tax. Thankyou E-Lodge. I can highly recommend this sevice to anyone whom has to file a tax return, and the fee was value for money.

Easy

I loved how straight forward and basic it was, perfect for first timers and a great price. Will be using it again for many years.

Very fast

I loved that they got back to me on the day and processed my return on the same day I have already told family and friends to go thru e.lodge next year. :)

Review collected in partnership with E-Lodge

Excellent service for catching up on old returns

I caught up on a tax return from a few years ago. Rather than take my information to an accountant or sending it directly to the ATO via post, I simply used the e-lodge website. It took less than 5 minutes and was simple and convenient. For those who have reservations about entering credit card details online, you can also choose to allow payment directly from your tax refund (for an extra $20). Highly recommended.