Ismail I.
Ismail I.South East Queensland, QLD

Hopeless

I did my return on the 9th of July and asked a question on the same day. I got response on.the 19th of July then got my return cancelled. I wouldn't recommend doing it through these guys!!

Stickypossun
StickypossunSouth East Queensland, QLD

Suddenly sent a bill

I have used e-lodge for a couple of years and been statisfied. However I couple of weeks ago I received a bill for $79.90 that was marked 'overdue'. I was very confused and gave them a call to be told they had messed up and given my bank details to the taxation office so I was paid my tax return directly so they did not receive their cut.
I understand they need to be paid for their services but it feels very rude to get an 'overdue' bill nearly a whole year later threatening to deduct the amount from my bank account with just 2 weeks notice. Not once before was I contacted or made aware that I owed money. Very disappointing and rude.

ace1gah
ace1gahSydney

They got it wrong!

I've used e-lodge for 2 previous years but this year they were a nightmare. Giving incorrect information which meant they removed expenses from my lodge that they shouldn't have. When I questioned it further I was told they had done the right thing until the manager got involved and confirmed I WAS RIGHT to claim this particular thing as an expense. I ended up refusing to allow them to lodge my tax return because I felt they were incompetent.. As if it's not time consuming enough, you expect these people to know what they are doing and not incorrectly advise which then puts you out of pocket.

Poor service, very rude

Lack of communication and staff are beyond rude. They take forever to respond to emails. Don't think they are worth $59.

Disappointed

I lodge my tax returns on the 3 of August this year and it god accepted on that date, now it is the 23rd of August and i have waited 15 business days for my refund but still nothing. I then email about it and am told it needs to be accessed on the 27th. Just a bit disappointed I haven’t got my money quicker.

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

good

well I havnt received payment but it's been good so far as in i for and speed but Mir for

Michelle O.E-Lodge

Be sure to log into your account for the current status with the ATO, and your refund! Do not hesitate and contact our customer service for personal assistance.

Its goid

Its easy simple and a fast way to lodge your own tax return. I would recommend using this site for my next tax return.

Michelle O.E-Lodge

Thank you for the feedback, simple is better!

Not third time lucky

Paid first took 5 days to review probably would have been longer if I didn’t make contact. Making contact was hard enough. This year I’ve done take fee from tax review time was fast guess that’s it though the faster they can get your tax done faster, they get paid well ato has released my fund just waiting for elodge to take fees and transfer let’s see how long this takes it’s been 2 days.

OwenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Unprofessional

I have been doing my tax return with this company for the last 3 years and I never had any problem except this year which has been the worse I have ever encountered from any tax company, as the person I had was very rude and unprofessional, they even lodge my form without even telling me about the corrections they made which were incorrect on there behalf.

This will be my final year with them, Never Again.

C.BlackSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bad Service, no care

Lack of accountability, did not take any consideration for my best interests. Was not assisted or guided to make any claims that were necessary, now I’m paying another accountant to do a better more thorough job.

Michelle O.E-Lodge

That is concerning to hear, and we apologize if you believe you were mistreated. Our representatives do their best to honor the requests of our customers, however, must stay within ATO guidelines.

Quick and easy service but not very accurate

The site is easy to use and quick, but the estimated return was $1000 less than the actual refund so I wouldn’t have paid $40 for inaccuracy.

Michelle O.E-Lodge

OMG!!!! DON'T!!!! Extra hidden costs.

Go to MYGov set up an account and link ATO, I swear!!! They don't do anything they just wack through your tax return without looking at it!! and then charge you!! I forgot I worked for a company for a couple of days I told them that I forgot about one employer, they immediately stopped the process of my tax return that had gone to the ATO already and said…
"That means I will have to unlock your tax return then to allow you to lodge an amended tax return.
Please enter the extra pay summary and resubmit. Our fee for lodging an amended tax return is $34.95, payable by credit card."
Kind regards, [name removed]…. they didn't give me the option what I wanted to do.
it's free to lodge your tax on the MyGov website.

Jenna
Jenna

Rude staffs

Been using elodge for a few years, this year we were assigned to a rude female. Will not use them anymore. Don't be tempted for that cheap price option. They are not just unhelpful, their tone are deceiving. If their advice in messages to us consumer cost money, they can say it upfront, rather than sounding reluctant to answer. Bad experience for me this time, not a chance they will see me returning next year. Anyone get their cancelation payment back perhaps?

Marie
MarieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Horrible

I did my tax through e lodge for the last few years and it seems like every year its getting worse and worse. Its taking them ages to review my tax return or respond to my emails. The tax agent I received an email from is really rude and it seems like she has no idea what she is talking about. This is the last time I'll be using e lodge

Stop and go back on the web page don't do tax with elodge

I just wanna say I'm very disappointed lodged my return on it the 13th it's now the 31st nothing no contact, I can't call them number bizzy been trying to call them all week it's like they disconnect the phones. Don't waste your time trust me even if it was free i would not do my tax again with elodge, you can guaranty that sorry for my spelling.