E-Lodge (page 2 of 3)

See the Best Tax Preparation Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by E-Lodge

• Rates and Fees
  • Timeliness
Ranya
RanyaPerth

Simple and affordable

Honestly as a student I just want the cheapest and quickest tax return option and elodge delivered just that (submitted to ATO on the 11th and money already in my account on the 18th) their services are affordable and the website is self explanatory and easy to use. Will come back to elodge next year!

Michelle O.E-Lodge

That is great news! Don't forget to tell your friends and family about us!

Online4yourmind
Online4yourmindGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I can't complain..

Been using Elodge for about 4 years now and had no problems from year to year. As far as I can remember as soon as I submitted my tax return to them, it was reviewed by the following day and either they contacted me or submitted to the ATO the following day after that.. I've never really spoke to anyone over the phone, just the odd message here and there. I was a fan of Etax before Elodge but Etax decided to raise their prices for the same services, plus my refund was slightly more with Elodge, not sure why, but it doesn't matter... Plus they give me a $10 coupon every year as a incentive to come back.. It worked!

Michelle O.E-Lodge

Thank you for your detailed feedback!

Chloe
ChloeNorth Western Region, NSW

Quick and easy,
Quick and easy
Quick and easy quick and easy
Quick and easy
Easy would tell others to use it

Thanks Chloe!

We look forward to seeing you, your friends and family next year!

Perfect great work

Very happy with how long the process took I didn't know much bout doing my tax but I didn't have to do much thank u

Michelle O.E-Lodge

That is great to hear. I hope that you feel you learned something about taxes along the way. Don't forget you can always contact our customer service should you have any questions.

This is perfect and fast

Well done on getting my tax return fast and easy, Very happy!!! No concerns everything turned out gr8, thank you elodge

Michelle O.E-Lodge

You are welcome. Fast and easy is our mission.

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Very good service. Easy!

Never have I done my annual Tax return in 10 minutes.
Was checked and submitted by the team 48 hours later.
Too easy!

Michelle O.E-Lodge

Wonderful, that is our goal. Hope to see you next year!

Ok

I went to your company last year and it was easy to understand and work out tax with you and I will do it again next year

Michelle O.E-Lodge

Great! We will look forward to it! Don't forget to let your friends know how easy it is to use Elodge.com!

Convenient and fast

Second year in a row using E-Lodge they are convenient and fast. No hassles what so ever. Highly recommend to all my friends.

Michelle O.E-Lodge

Thank you for your amazing feedback!

OMG!!!! DON'T!!!! Extra hidden costs.

Go to MYGov set up an account and link ATO, I swear!!! They don't do anything they just wack through your tax return without looking at it!! and then charge you!! I forgot I worked for a company for a couple of days I told them that I forgot about one employer, they immediately stopped the process of my tax return that had gone to the ATO already and said…
"That means I will have to unlock your tax return then to allow you to lodge an amended tax return.
Please enter the extra pay summary and resubmit. Our fee for lodging an amended tax return is $34.95, payable by credit card."
Kind regards, [name removed]…. they didn't give me the option what I wanted to do.
it's free to lodge your tax on the MyGov website.

Jenna
Jenna

Rude staffs

Been using elodge for a few years, this year we were assigned to a rude female. Will not use them anymore. Don't be tempted for that cheap price option. They are not just unhelpful, their tone are deceiving. If their advice in messages to us consumer cost money, they can say it upfront, rather than sounding reluctant to answer. Bad experience for me this time, not a chance they will see me returning next year. Anyone get their cancelation payment back perhaps?

Marie
MarieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Horrible

I did my tax through e lodge for the last few years and it seems like every year its getting worse and worse. Its taking them ages to review my tax return or respond to my emails. The tax agent I received an email from is really rude and it seems like she has no idea what she is talking about. This is the last time I'll be using e lodge

Stop and go back on the web page don't do tax with elodge

I just wanna say I'm very disappointed lodged my return on it the 13th it's now the 31st nothing no contact, I can't call them number bizzy been trying to call them all week it's like they disconnect the phones. Don't waste your time trust me even if it was free i would not do my tax again with elodge, you can guaranty that sorry for my spelling.

Terrible

I should have used ETAX they respond within the hour. Current tax with E-Lodge has been in review for 7 days and you can't contact them. The number they provide does not connect and I have been waiting 7 days for email response. First review I have done for anything because I am that annoyed with lack of service!!

Fast and easy

Submitting my tax return was fast and easy. More intuitive than directly using the ATO system, and much cheaper than other tax return services. When I emailed them with an inquiry I got a reply within hours. I definitely recommend E-lodge.

worst

My tax has been in review for 7 days, no replies and no emails and wont pick up calls, so slow and pointless. You can just do it directly with ATO website for free instead of paying money for elodge to send it to ATO for you?? Dumbest website ...

Slow to respond

I probably had one of the easiest returns ever. After five days it was still under review!? I emailed and left message on page, they state 1-2 to respond but it all seems very slow. I eventually submitted myself directly through the ATO website and it too no more than five minutes of my time, I should have done this first as they don't charge fees and its just as easy as E-Lodge.

Easy to use, but bad service

Website is okay, easy to use. However, E-lodge doesn't seem try to help me to do the tax, even though all the work has been done by myself (calculation, contact ATO). Highly not recommend.

Easy and cheap

Good to use and easy to complete, would tell others and recommend it to friends and family. No issues arose

Shopaholic15
Shopaholic15NSW, 2099

Have used them for 5 years now very happy

This has to be the easiest way of doing your own tax. Much easier than the ATOs website.
You can save your progress close the site and come back another day if you need to add for info or claims etc.
Cost between $49-89 depending on what you wanted.
You pay, the accountants check your return for any problems, they let you know if they think something is not right. They forward it to the Tax department, and provided you don't have any offshore hidden accounts somewhere, it gets approved and within 8-10 days it's in your account.
What can be easier than that?
Highly recommended.

Eliza
ElizaKimberley, WA

Easy to use

Easy and quick to use.
Email sent to me to inform me of a tax refund and actual amount.
Soon after I received notification from the ATO that I owed $.

Robert
RobertBoddington

Fast Efficient and Cheap

I found E-Lodge simple to use and very cheap. I needed to speak to them for assistance and they were professional, knowledgeable and friendly. Great service at a budget price.

Review collected in partnership with E-Lodge

Fifteen minutes and my return was complete. Amazing

I have used elodge before and will keep using it. Fast, friendly and hassle free. Easy to use. As I don't have a lot of time so this system suited me fine.

Review collected in partnership with E-Lodge

Quick, easy and effortless!

Thanks guys for the great work. The quickest most easiest way to take the headache out drom doing your tax.

Review collected in partnership with E-Lodge

Easy fast and options for all

Was quick and easy to enter details and get elodge to process my return stress free and kept well informed of the process

Review collected in partnership with E-Lodge

Couldn't have done this without you You are the best

that was quick I was expecting the result to take weeks You are amazing hope to use you again next year and will recommend you all my friends

Clemencia Seshie
Clemencia Seshie

I was expecting to pay back some money but rather I had what I wasn't expecting back It was like a Xmas gift