E-Lodge (page 2 of 5)

• Rates and Fees
  • Timeliness

Great team

Great team found it easy to deal with messages sent and recieved thank you for helping me with my return.john

Perfect!!

I don’t normally post reviews but Elodge definitely deserve an appreciation as they dont make you wait for long. Easy approach and quick service. I am very happy with the service.

Hello Erish,

We are honored to receive one of your few reviews! Easy and quick, that is how we want every customer's experience to be. Thank you for the kind words.

Would not use anybody else !

My second year with Elodge , both times have received more than I expected . They have a Great backup service and are always helpful . Would highly recommend them , to anybody thinking of using them . Peter Hunter

Michelle O.E-Lodge

Thanks, Peter! Our representatives will go above expectations for each of our customers!

Not third time lucky

Paid first took 5 days to review probably would have been longer if I didn’t make contact. Making contact was hard enough. This year I’ve done take fee from tax review time was fast guess that’s it though the faster they can get your tax done faster, they get paid well ato has released my fund just waiting for elodge to take fees and transfer let’s see how long this takes it’s been 2 days.

C.BlackSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bad Service, no care

Lack of accountability, did not take any consideration for my best interests. Was not assisted or guided to make any claims that were necessary, now I’m paying another accountant to do a better more thorough job.

Michelle O.E-Lodge

That is concerning to hear, and we apologize if you believe you were mistreated. Our representatives do their best to honor the requests of our customers, however, must stay within ATO guidelines.

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
IainR
IainRRichmond-Tweed, NSW

First time user and not the last

I was very happy with the ease at completing my own tax return online and I was kept up to date about the progress of my return. It was paid into my bank account 10 days after lodgement, I was happy with that and would recommend E-Lodge to anyone

Michelle O.E-Lodge

Thank you for commenting. Our website is designed to provide you with updates as they are received. Don't forget to tell your friends and family!

Ranya
RanyaPerth

Simple and affordable

Honestly as a student I just want the cheapest and quickest tax return option and elodge delivered just that (submitted to ATO on the 11th and money already in my account on the 18th) their services are affordable and the website is self explanatory and easy to use. Will come back to elodge next year!

Michelle O.E-Lodge

That is great news! Don't forget to tell your friends and family about us!

Online4yourmind
Online4yourmindGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I can't complain..

Been using Elodge for about 4 years now and had no problems from year to year. As far as I can remember as soon as I submitted my tax return to them, it was reviewed by the following day and either they contacted me or submitted to the ATO the following day after that.. I've never really spoke to anyone over the phone, just the odd message here and there. I was a fan of Etax before Elodge but Etax decided to raise their prices for the same services, plus my refund was slightly more with Elodge, not sure why, but it doesn't matter... Plus they give me a $10 coupon every year as a incentive to come back.. It worked!

Michelle O.E-Lodge

Thank you for your detailed feedback!

Chloe
ChloeNorth Western Region, NSW

Quick and easy,
Quick and easy
Quick and easy quick and easy
Quick and easy
Easy would tell others to use it

Thanks Chloe!

We look forward to seeing you, your friends and family next year!

Perfect great work

Very happy with how long the process took I didn't know much bout doing my tax but I didn't have to do much thank u

Michelle O.E-Lodge

That is great to hear. I hope that you feel you learned something about taxes along the way. Don't forget you can always contact our customer service should you have any questions.

This is perfect and fast

Well done on getting my tax return fast and easy, Very happy!!! No concerns everything turned out gr8, thank you elodge

Michelle O.E-Lodge

You are welcome. Fast and easy is our mission.

Very good service. Easy!

Never have I done my annual Tax return in 10 minutes.
Was checked and submitted by the team 48 hours later.
Too easy!

Michelle O.E-Lodge

Wonderful, that is our goal. Hope to see you next year!

Ok

I went to your company last year and it was easy to understand and work out tax with you and I will do it again next year

Michelle O.E-Lodge

Great! We will look forward to it! Don't forget to let your friends know how easy it is to use Elodge.com!

Convenient and fast

Second year in a row using E-Lodge they are convenient and fast. No hassles what so ever. Highly recommend to all my friends.

Michelle O.E-Lodge

Thank you for your amazing feedback!

OMG!!!! DON'T!!!! Extra hidden costs.

Go to MYGov set up an account and link ATO, I swear!!! They don't do anything they just wack through your tax return without looking at it!! and then charge you!! I forgot I worked for a company for a couple of days I told them that I forgot about one employer, they immediately stopped the process of my tax return that had gone to the ATO already and said…
"That means I will have to unlock your tax return then to allow you to lodge an amended tax return.
Please enter the extra pay summary and resubmit. Our fee for lodging an amended tax return is $34.95, payable by credit card."
Kind regards, [name removed]…. they didn't give me the option what I wanted to do.
it's free to lodge your tax on the MyGov website.