E-Lodge

• Timeliness
Jenna
Jenna

Rude staffs

Been using elodge for a few years, this year we were assigned to a rude female. Will not use them anymore. Don't be tempted for that cheap price option. They are not just unhelpful, their tone are deceiving. If their advice in messages to us consumer cost money, they can say it upfront, rather than sounding reluctant to answer. Bad experience for me this time, not a chance they will see me returning next year. Anyone get their cancelation payment back perhaps?

Marie
MarieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Horrible

I did my tax through e lodge for the last few years and it seems like every year its getting worse and worse. Its taking them ages to review my tax return or respond to my emails. The tax agent I received an email from is really rude and it seems like she has no idea what she is talking about. This is the last time I'll be using e lodge

Stop and go back on the web page don't do tax with elodge

I just wanna say I'm very disappointed lodged my return on it the 13th it's now the 31st nothing no contact, I can't call them number bizzy been trying to call them all week it's like they disconnect the phones. Don't waste your time trust me even if it was free i would not do my tax again with elodge, you can guaranty that sorry for my spelling.

Terrible

I should have used ETAX they respond within the hour. Current tax with E-Lodge has been in review for 7 days and you can't contact them. The number they provide does not connect and I have been waiting 7 days for email response. First review I have done for anything because I am that annoyed with lack of service!!

Fast and easy

Submitting my tax return was fast and easy. More intuitive than directly using the ATO system, and much cheaper than other tax return services. When I emailed them with an inquiry I got a reply within hours. I definitely recommend E-lodge.

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

worst

My tax has been in review for 7 days, no replies and no emails and wont pick up calls, so slow and pointless. You can just do it directly with ATO website for free instead of paying money for elodge to send it to ATO for you?? Dumbest website ...

Slow to respond

I probably had one of the easiest returns ever. After five days it was still under review!? I emailed and left message on page, they state 1-2 to respond but it all seems very slow. I eventually submitted myself directly through the ATO website and it too no more than five minutes of my time, I should have done this first as they don't charge fees and its just as easy as E-Lodge.

Easy to use, but bad service

Website is okay, easy to use. However, E-lodge doesn't seem try to help me to do the tax, even though all the work has been done by myself (calculation, contact ATO). Highly not recommend.

Shopaholic15
Shopaholic15NSW, 2099

Have used them for 5 years now very happy

This has to be the easiest way of doing your own tax. Much easier than the ATOs website.
You can save your progress close the site and come back another day if you need to add for info or claims etc.
Cost between $49-89 depending on what you wanted.
You pay, the accountants check your return for any problems, they let you know if they think something is not right. They forward it to the Tax department, and provided you don't have any offshore hidden accounts somewhere, it gets approved and within 8-10 days it's in your account.
What can be easier than that?
Highly recommended.

Robert
RobertBoddington

Fast Efficient and Cheap

I found E-Lodge simple to use and very cheap. I needed to speak to them for assistance and they were professional, knowledgeable and friendly. Great service at a budget price.

Review collected in partnership with E-Lodge

Fifteen minutes and my return was complete. Amazing

I have used elodge before and will keep using it. Fast, friendly and hassle free. Easy to use. As I don't have a lot of time so this system suited me fine.

Review collected in partnership with E-Lodge

Quick, easy and effortless!

Thanks guys for the great work. The quickest most easiest way to take the headache out drom doing your tax.

Ad

Easy fast and options for all

Was quick and easy to enter details and get elodge to process my return stress free and kept well informed of the process

Review collected in partnership with E-Lodge

Couldn't have done this without you You are the best

that was quick I was expecting the result to take weeks You are amazing hope to use you again next year and will recommend you all my friends

Clemencia Seshie
Clemencia Seshie

I was expecting to pay back some money but rather I had what I wasn't expecting back It was like a Xmas gift

so easy

I have been using e-lodge for the last 3 years, I have had to do simple too complicated tax returns within that period. E-lodge has made it easy to do with less stress, thank you so much