E-Lodge

See the Best Tax Preparation Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by E-Lodge

OwenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Unprofessional

I have been doing my tax return with this company for the last 3 years and I never had any problem except this year which has been the worse I have ever encountered from any tax company, as the person I had was very rude and unprofessional, they even lodge my form without even telling me about the corrections they made which were incorrect on there behalf.

This will be my final year with them, Never Again.

still waiting

Have used your service last few years and have had to wait 4 weeks plus for refund! Nothing like 10-12 working days you say is normal.

Richard R

Other than the time it takes i am really happy!

Review collected in partnership with E-Lodge

lisa
lisa

Poor amount back

Poor return would have got a better return anywhere else. Disappointed. I am apart of a lower tax bracket and didn't get anything back. Where as a friend went with another agency and got back lots more when we earn the same.

Review collected in partnership with E-Lodge

Tax Preparation Services

Find out how E-Lodge compares to other Tax Preparation Services

Brendan C.
Brendan C.asked

How long does it usually take from reviewing to accepted

chez
chezasked

Hi. I’m late lodging 2018 tax return. Will it be ok to do it soon or with 2019?

Richard Rasked

Hi i am a member and need to file 4 or 5 yrs returns 2007-2010 or so can i do this through this service? Will ATO email me my group certificates for these years?

Thanku

Richard Redding

Hi Richard,
You are able to lodge your individual tax returns electronically through our website from the 2007 tax year onwards. Regarding your payment summaries, if you contact the tax office they will advise you of any payment summaries that they have relevant to the tax years that you wish to lodge. Please phone ATO 13 82 61 or write to GPO Box 9990, in your capital city.
Regards, Glenda
ELodge Taxation Services Australia Pty Ltd

Get an answer from our members and E-Lodge representatives