Disappointed

I lodge my tax returns on the 3 of August this year and it god accepted on that date, now it is the 23rd of August and i have waited 15 business days for my refund but still nothing. I then email about it and am told it needs to be accessed on the 27th. Just a bit disappointed I haven’t got my money quicker.

MYOB

Looking for Tax, Accounting or Business Software?

Read the reviews for MYOB

good

well I havnt received payment but it's been good so far as in i for and speed but Mir for

Michelle O.E-Lodge

Be sure to log into your account for the current status with the ATO, and your refund! Do not hesitate and contact our customer service for personal assistance.

Its goid

Its easy simple and a fast way to lodge your own tax return. I would recommend using this site for my next tax return.

Michelle O.E-Lodge

Thank you for the feedback, simple is better!

Tax Preparation Services

Find out how E-Lodge compares to other Tax Preparation Services

Quick and easy service but not very accurate

The site is easy to use and quick, but the estimated return was $1000 less than the actual refund so I wouldn’t have paid $40 for inaccuracy.

Easy and cheap

Good to use and easy to complete, would tell others and recommend it to friends and family. No issues arose

Eliza

ElizaKimberley, WA

Easy to use

Easy and quick to use.
Email sent to me to inform me of a tax refund and actual amount.
Soon after I received notification from the ATO that I owed $.

Review collected in partnership with E-Lodge

MYOB

Looking for Tax, Accounting or Business Software?

Read the reviews for MYOB

Brendan C.

Brendan C.asked

How long does it usually take from reviewing to accepted

chez

chezasked

Hi. I’m late lodging 2018 tax return. Will it be ok to do it soon or with 2019?

Richard R

Richard Rasked

Hi i am a member and need to file 4 or 5 yrs returns 2007-2010 or so can i do this through this service? Will ATO email me my group certificates for these years?

Thanku

Richard Redding

Hi Richard,
You are able to lodge your individual tax returns electronically through our website from the 2007 tax year onwards. Regarding your payment summaries, if you contact the tax office they will advise you of any payment summaries that they have relevant to the tax years that you wish to lodge. Please phone ATO 13 82 61 or write to GPO Box 9990, in your capital city.
Regards, Glenda
ELodge Taxation Services Australia Pty Ltd

Get an answer from our members and E-Lodge representatives