E-Lodge

Very happy with the service i received will the service again next year an recommend to others as well thanks guys

July 25th 2018 Update: Its awesome made it so easy an the help afterwards to make sure i had done it correct

It was a great service if i needed help they were there to help at any time very happy with the service

Michelle O.E-Lodge

It is great to hear from another satisfied customer, we look forward to seeing you next year!

MYOB

Looking for Tax, Accounting or Business Software?

Read the reviews for MYOB

Vivian

VivianBossley Park

Good

Good can’t wait for it. This is my first to claim tax by my self. Almost easy to understand and complete it.

Michelle O.E-Lodge

Thank you for the positive feedback! Feel free to let our customer service team know if you have any additional questions. Also, don't forget to tell your friends about how easy our program is!

Really good

It was a good service there people got back in contact with you promptly after leaving a message for them would reckomend to friends and family.

Michelle O.E-Lodge

Thank you for your positive feedback. Our tax professionals are dedicated to customer satisfaction. Feel free to contact us if you, your friends or family have any questions.

Tax Preparation Services

Find out how E-Lodge compares to other Tax Preparation Services

Naomi

NaomiNorth lakes

Awesome!

Quite happy with the outcome. Return only took 6 working days after submitted to the taxation office. Money was in my account within three working days. Definitely going to come back next year.

Bjmac

Bjmac

Good Service

I like using elodge as its easy to use and takes minutes. Id rather use them than direct to the ato.
Refunds are usually fast. Customer service is good but could be better and faster at replying to customers as can be slow at times, thats the only issue i have. Otherwise well done. They also will go out of their way to get the refund asap if your struggling.

Eddy

Eddy

Great web site to lodge tax return

Very easy to lodge my tax return easy stet by step , I would recommend this site for tax return.

MYOB

Looking for Tax, Accounting or Business Software?

Read the reviews for MYOB

MaggieMae

MaggieMae

Quick, Easy fast!

Had some initial problems but once I spoke to a Consultant everything resolved very happy so easy and quick to submit. Have told a few people about E-Lodge. Will be doing again next year as long as the fees don't go through the roof.

very quick!

I tried this agency and they have been very quick to apply for my request
It is cheap and easy.
I absolutely reccomend this agency.

Sam

Sonya C

Sonya CFar North Queensland, QLD

Easy and fast

I think this was a great way to lodge in tax return, it was easy and got a reply fast.

Tax Preparation Services

Find out how E-Lodge compares to other Tax Preparation Services

Perfect taxback

A friend spoke to me about e-lodge. Simple website, easy to understand, in fifteen minutes I did all without problem. Thank you so much

Brendan C.

Brendan C.asked

How long does it usually take from reviewing to accepted

chez

chezasked

Hi. I’m late lodging 2018 tax return. Will it be ok to do it soon or with 2019?

Richard R

Richard Rasked

Hi i am a member and need to file 4 or 5 yrs returns 2007-2010 or so can i do this through this service? Will ATO email me my group certificates for these years?

Thanku

Richard Redding

Hi Richard,
You are able to lodge your individual tax returns electronically through our website from the 2007 tax year onwards. Regarding your payment summaries, if you contact the tax office they will advise you of any payment summaries that they have relevant to the tax years that you wish to lodge. Please phone ATO 13 82 61 or write to GPO Box 9990, in your capital city.
Regards, Glenda
ELodge Taxation Services Australia Pty Ltd

Get an answer from our members and E-Lodge representatives