Ismail I.

Ismail I.South East Queensland, QLD

Hopeless

I did my return on the 9th of July and asked a question on the same day. I got response on.the 19th of July then got my return cancelled. I wouldn't recommend doing it through these guys!!

Stickypossun

StickypossunSouth East Queensland, QLD

Suddenly sent a bill

I have used e-lodge for a couple of years and been statisfied. However I couple of weeks ago I received a bill for $79.90 that was marked 'overdue'. I was very confused and gave them a call to be told they had messed up and given my bank details to the taxation office so I was paid my tax return directly so they did not receive their cut.
I understand they need to be paid for their services but it feels very rude to get an 'overdue' bill nearly a whole year later threatening to deduct the amount from my bank account with just 2 weeks notice. Not once before was I contacted or made aware that I owed money. Very disappointing and rude.

ace1gah

ace1gahSydney

They got it wrong!

I've used e-lodge for 2 previous years but this year they were a nightmare. Giving incorrect information which meant they removed expenses from my lodge that they shouldn't have. When I questioned it further I was told they had done the right thing until the manager got involved and confirmed I WAS RIGHT to claim this particular thing as an expense. I ended up refusing to allow them to lodge my tax return because I felt they were incompetent.. As if it's not time consuming enough, you expect these people to know what they are doing and not incorrectly advise which then puts you out of pocket.

Poor service, very rude

Lack of communication and staff are beyond rude. They take forever to respond to emails. Don't think they are worth $59.

Not third time lucky

Paid first took 5 days to review probably would have been longer if I didn’t make contact. Making contact was hard enough. This year I’ve done take fee from tax review time was fast guess that’s it though the faster they can get your tax done faster, they get paid well ato has released my fund just waiting for elodge to take fees and transfer let’s see how long this takes it’s been 2 days.

C.BlackSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bad Service, no care

Lack of accountability, did not take any consideration for my best interests. Was not assisted or guided to make any claims that were necessary, now I’m paying another accountant to do a better more thorough job.

Michelle O.E-Lodge

That is concerning to hear, and we apologize if you believe you were mistreated. Our representatives do their best to honor the requests of our customers, however, must stay within ATO guidelines.

Ad

Very happy with the service i received will the service again next year an recommend to others as well thanks guys

July 25th 2018 Update: Its awesome made it so easy an the help afterwards to make sure i had done it correct

It was a great service if i needed help they were there to help at any time very happy with the service

Michelle O.E-Lodge

It is great to hear from another satisfied customer, we look forward to seeing you next year!

OMG!!!! DON'T!!!! Extra hidden costs.

Go to MYGov set up an account and link ATO, I swear!!! They don't do anything they just wack through your tax return without looking at it!! and then charge you!! I forgot I worked for a company for a couple of days I told them that I forgot about one employer, they immediately stopped the process of my tax return that had gone to the ATO already and said…
"That means I will have to unlock your tax return then to allow you to lodge an amended tax return.
Please enter the extra pay summary and resubmit. Our fee for lodging an amended tax return is $34.95, payable by credit card."
Kind regards, [name removed]…. they didn't give me the option what I wanted to do.
it's free to lodge your tax on the MyGov website.

Vivian

VivianBossley Park

Good

Good can’t wait for it. This is my first to claim tax by my self. Almost easy to understand and complete it.

Michelle O.E-Lodge

Thank you for the positive feedback! Feel free to let our customer service team know if you have any additional questions. Also, don't forget to tell your friends about how easy our program is!

Really good

It was a good service there people got back in contact with you promptly after leaving a message for them would reckomend to friends and family.

Michelle O.E-Lodge

Thank you for your positive feedback. Our tax professionals are dedicated to customer satisfaction. Feel free to contact us if you, your friends or family have any questions.

Jenna

Jenna

Rude staffs

Been using elodge for a few years, this year we were assigned to a rude female. Will not use them anymore. Don't be tempted for that cheap price option. They are not just unhelpful, their tone are deceiving. If their advice in messages to us consumer cost money, they can say it upfront, rather than sounding reluctant to answer. Bad experience for me this time, not a chance they will see me returning next year. Anyone get their cancelation payment back perhaps?

Marie

MarieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Horrible

I did my tax through e lodge for the last few years and it seems like every year its getting worse and worse. Its taking them ages to review my tax return or respond to my emails. The tax agent I received an email from is really rude and it seems like she has no idea what she is talking about. This is the last time I'll be using e lodge

Naomi

NaomiNorth lakes

Awesome!

Quite happy with the outcome. Return only took 6 working days after submitted to the taxation office. Money was in my account within three working days. Definitely going to come back next year.

Stop and go back on the web page don't do tax with elodge

I just wanna say I'm very disappointed lodged my return on it the 13th it's now the 31st nothing no contact, I can't call them number bizzy been trying to call them all week it's like they disconnect the phones. Don't waste your time trust me even if it was free i would not do my tax again with elodge, you can guaranty that sorry for my spelling.

Terrible

I should have used ETAX they respond within the hour. Current tax with E-Lodge has been in review for 7 days and you can't contact them. The number they provide does not connect and I have been waiting 7 days for email response. First review I have done for anything because I am that annoyed with lack of service!!

worst

My tax has been in review for 7 days, no replies and no emails and wont pick up calls, so slow and pointless. You can just do it directly with ATO website for free instead of paying money for elodge to send it to ATO for you?? Dumbest website ...

Bjmac

Bjmac

Good Service

I like using elodge as its easy to use and takes minutes. Id rather use them than direct to the ato.
Refunds are usually fast. Customer service is good but could be better and faster at replying to customers as can be slow at times, thats the only issue i have. Otherwise well done. They also will go out of their way to get the refund asap if your struggling.

Slow to respond

I probably had one of the easiest returns ever. After five days it was still under review!? I emailed and left message on page, they state 1-2 to respond but it all seems very slow. I eventually submitted myself directly through the ATO website and it too no more than five minutes of my time, I should have done this first as they don't charge fees and its just as easy as E-Lodge.

Ad

Easy to use, but bad service

Website is okay, easy to use. However, E-lodge doesn't seem try to help me to do the tax, even though all the work has been done by myself (calculation, contact ATO). Highly not recommend.

Eddy

Eddy

Great web site to lodge tax return

Very easy to lodge my tax return easy stet by step , I would recommend this site for tax return.

Review collected in partnership with E-Lodge