Disappointed

I lodge my tax returns on the 3 of August this year and it god accepted on that date, now it is the 23rd of August and i have waited 15 business days for my refund but still nothing. I then email about it and am told it needs to be accessed on the 27th. Just a bit disappointed I haven’t got my money quicker.

good

well I havnt received payment but it's been good so far as in i for and speed but Mir for

Michelle O.E-Lodge

Be sure to log into your account for the current status with the ATO, and your refund! Do not hesitate and contact our customer service for personal assistance.

Its goid

Its easy simple and a fast way to lodge your own tax return. I would recommend using this site for my next tax return.

Michelle O.E-Lodge

Thank you for the feedback, simple is better!

Find out how E-Lodge compares to other Tax Preparation Services

Quick and easy service but not very accurate

The site is easy to use and quick, but the estimated return was $1000 less than the actual refund so I wouldn’t have paid $40 for inaccuracy.

Michelle O.E-Lodge

Very happy with the service i received will the service again next year an recommend to others as well thanks guys

July 25th 2018 Update: Its awesome made it so easy an the help afterwards to make sure i had done it correct

It was a great service if i needed help they were there to help at any time very happy with the service

Michelle O.E-Lodge

It is great to hear from another satisfied customer, we look forward to seeing you next year!

Vivian

VivianBossley Park

Good

Good can’t wait for it. This is my first to claim tax by my self. Almost easy to understand and complete it.

Michelle O.E-Lodge

Thank you for the positive feedback! Feel free to let our customer service team know if you have any additional questions. Also, don't forget to tell your friends about how easy our program is!

Really good

It was a good service there people got back in contact with you promptly after leaving a message for them would reckomend to friends and family.

Michelle O.E-Lodge

Thank you for your positive feedback. Our tax professionals are dedicated to customer satisfaction. Feel free to contact us if you, your friends or family have any questions.

Naomi

NaomiNorth lakes

Awesome!

Quite happy with the outcome. Return only took 6 working days after submitted to the taxation office. Money was in my account within three working days. Definitely going to come back next year.

Bjmac

Bjmac

Good Service

I like using elodge as its easy to use and takes minutes. Id rather use them than direct to the ato.
Refunds are usually fast. Customer service is good but could be better and faster at replying to customers as can be slow at times, thats the only issue i have. Otherwise well done. They also will go out of their way to get the refund asap if your struggling.

Easy and cheap

Good to use and easy to complete, would tell others and recommend it to friends and family. No issues arose

Eliza

ElizaKimberley, WA

Easy to use

Easy and quick to use.
Email sent to me to inform me of a tax refund and actual amount.
Soon after I received notification from the ATO that I owed $.

Eddy

Eddy

Great web site to lodge tax return

Very easy to lodge my tax return easy stet by step , I would recommend this site for tax return.

MaggieMae

MaggieMae

Quick, Easy fast!

Had some initial problems but once I spoke to a Consultant everything resolved very happy so easy and quick to submit. Have told a few people about E-Lodge. Will be doing again next year as long as the fees don't go through the roof.

very quick!

I tried this agency and they have been very quick to apply for my request
It is cheap and easy.
I absolutely reccomend this agency.

Sam

Sonya C

Sonya CFar North Queensland, QLD

Easy and fast

I think this was a great way to lodge in tax return, it was easy and got a reply fast.

Perfect taxback

A friend spoke to me about e-lodge. Simple website, easy to understand, in fifteen minutes I did all without problem. Thank you so much