• Rates and Fees
  • Timeliness
gwenpete

gwenpeteNorth Queensland, QLD

Professional help always

I had lots of questions, all my problems were solved. This was all completed in a very timely way. This is my 5 th year with company and will return

Rates and Fees

Great Kitchen

Great KitchenSydney, NSW

Great product & well organised

Great effort by Nobby Kitchens and a big thank you to all Nobby Staff. Lady in Castle Hill showroom and the designer were fantastic and the designer had great ideas for our kitchen, the tradesman called the day before to confirm arrival time. The entire process was seamless, only a couple of doors to be exchanged. Thank you to Glen for overseeing our kitchen and a big thank you to Nathan the installer for doing an incredible job. We are very happy customers & I would recommend Nobby Kitchens to anyone.

MTT005

MTT005South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service. Got my money in 4 days from lodgement date!

I got several emails from them offering personal accountants for consultation for only $20! Oh even better, I got my money in 4 days after lodgement date! They offer excellent service and I’m lodging my next taxes with these guys!

Find out how E-Lodge compares to other Tax Preparation Services

I have no knowledge with TAX and you guys. helped me a lot thank you so much

I have no knowledge with TAX and you guys. helped me a lot thank you so much, Thank you as I am still new to lodging TAX and having been busy I received massive help from you guys

Excellent service

Perfect way to do your tax return,excellent service and prompt response to any questions,easy and quick way to do your tax,almost makes it fun to do.

Simple

Even I can do it and get back ever think I was expecting very good thanks be back next year

norza

norzaingham

just awesome

they are a great company have fast service and attention to detail always a pleasure to deal with at tax time great service

Stefan29

Stefan29ACT, 2905

Fantastic website with great step by step selections and easy to follow.

Will recommend this online service to any small business or sole trader who wants to save money on accounting or just want to save time .

So easy!!

Easiest thing I have ever done online, for years I paid in excess of $200 to get my tax return done because I couldn't work out how to do it myself. I done this in 20mins and at only 1/10 of the cost!

Find out how E-Lodge compares to other Tax Preparation Services

Simple easy and worth it

E Lodge, the best thing since sliced bread, when it comes to doing your own tax. Keep doing what you're doing E Lodge

10/10 perfect

Everything went smoothly would recommend to family and friends .only took 10 minutes to complete from start to finish thank you

Great team

Great team found it easy to deal with messages sent and recieved thank you for helping me with my return.john

Perfect!!

I don’t normally post reviews but Elodge definitely deserve an appreciation as they dont make you wait for long. Easy approach and quick service. I am very happy with the service.

Hello Erish,

We are honored to receive one of your few reviews! Easy and quick, that is how we want every customer's experience to be. Thank you for the kind words.

Would not use anybody else !

My second year with Elodge , both times have received more than I expected . They have a Great backup service and are always helpful . Would highly recommend them , to anybody thinking of using them . Peter Hunter

Michelle O.E-Lodge

Thanks, Peter! Our representatives will go above expectations for each of our customers!

IainR

IainRRichmond-Tweed, NSW

First time user and not the last

I was very happy with the ease at completing my own tax return online and I was kept up to date about the progress of my return. It was paid into my bank account 10 days after lodgement, I was happy with that and would recommend E-Lodge to anyone

Michelle O.E-Lodge

Thank you for commenting. Our website is designed to provide you with updates as they are received. Don't forget to tell your friends and family!

Find out how E-Lodge compares to other Tax Preparation Services

Very happy with the service i received will the service again next year an recommend to others as well thanks guys

July 25th 2018 Update: Its awesome made it so easy an the help afterwards to make sure i had done it correct

It was a great service if i needed help they were there to help at any time very happy with the service

Michelle O.E-Lodge

It is great to hear from another satisfied customer, we look forward to seeing you next year!

Ranya

RanyaPerth

Simple and affordable

Honestly as a student I just want the cheapest and quickest tax return option and elodge delivered just that (submitted to ATO on the 11th and money already in my account on the 18th) their services are affordable and the website is self explanatory and easy to use. Will come back to elodge next year!

Michelle O.E-Lodge

That is great news! Don't forget to tell your friends and family about us!

Online4yourmind

Online4yourmindGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I can't complain..

Been using Elodge for about 4 years now and had no problems from year to year. As far as I can remember as soon as I submitted my tax return to them, it was reviewed by the following day and either they contacted me or submitted to the ATO the following day after that.. I've never really spoke to anyone over the phone, just the odd message here and there. I was a fan of Etax before Elodge but Etax decided to raise their prices for the same services, plus my refund was slightly more with Elodge, not sure why, but it doesn't matter... Plus they give me a $10 coupon every year as a incentive to come back.. It worked!

Michelle O.E-Lodge

Thank you for your detailed feedback!

Chloe

ChloeNorth Western Region, NSW

Quick and easy,
Quick and easy
Quick and easy quick and easy
Quick and easy
Easy would tell others to use it

Thanks Chloe!

We look forward to seeing you, your friends and family next year!

Perfect great work

Very happy with how long the process took I didn't know much bout doing my tax but I didn't have to do much thank u

Michelle O.E-Lodge

That is great to hear. I hope that you feel you learned something about taxes along the way. Don't forget you can always contact our customer service should you have any questions.