E-Lodge

E-Lodge (page 3 of 3)

• Rates and Fees
  • Timeliness

Brilliant. Efficiency and ease.

Brilliant job by sally No stress and truly brilliant. Very efficient. Asked the questions for clarification and got it done

MYOB

Looking for Tax, Accounting or Business Software?

Read the reviews for MYOB

Ad

Quick, efficient and reliable.

The phone help number on the form as I was filling in my return was needed by me. I think it may have saved me $197.00 in tax. Thankyou E-Lodge. I can highly recommend this sevice to anyone whom has to file a tax return, and the fee was value for money.

Easy

I loved how straight forward and basic it was, perfect for first timers and a great price. Will be using it again for many years.

Tax Preparation Services

Find out how E-Lodge compares to other Tax Preparation Services

Very fast

I loved that they got back to me on the day and processed my return on the same day I have already told family and friends to go thru e.lodge next year. :)

Review collected in partnership with E-Lodge

Excellent service for catching up on old returns

I caught up on a tax return from a few years ago. Rather than take my information to an accountant or sending it directly to the ATO via post, I simply used the e-lodge website. It took less than 5 minutes and was simple and convenient. For those who have reservations about entering credit card details online, you can also choose to allow payment directly from your tax refund (for an extra $20). Highly recommended.

Review collected in partnership with E-Lodge

Great service with a quick return

I've used this service now 3 years running and every time it's been a breeze to do my tax return, great feed back from the qualified staff and the fees are more than reasonable for the amazing service you receive.

MYOB

Looking for Tax, Accounting or Business Software?

Read the reviews for MYOB

Brendan C.

Brendan C.asked

How long does it usually take from reviewing to accepted

chez

chezasked

Hi. I’m late lodging 2018 tax return. Will it be ok to do it soon or with 2019?

Richard R

Richard Rasked

Hi i am a member and need to file 4 or 5 yrs returns 2007-2010 or so can i do this through this service? Will ATO email me my group certificates for these years?

Thanku

Richard Redding

E-Lodge
Michelle O.E-Lodge

Hi Richard,
You are able to lodge your individual tax returns electronically through our website from the 2007 tax year onwards. Regarding your payment summaries, if you contact the tax office they will advise you of any payment summaries that they have relevant to the tax years that you wish to lodge. Please phone ATO 13 82 61 or write to GPO Box 9990, in your capital city.
Regards, Glenda
ELodge Taxation Services Australia Pty Ltd

Get an answer from our members and E-Lodge representatives