E-RENOVATION

3.7

mark

mark

poor customer service

ordered and payed for delivery by express post . 1 week later my order has still not departed , the best of their excuses so far is that SOUTH AUSTRALIA is remote so it is difficult to deliver there . obviously this is not an AUSTRALIAN company as they claim to be . I would recomend that people steer well clear of this company

Great efficient service.

I purchased a vanity from these people 3 weeks ago, I found the order process was simple and easy. I intend on using this company again in the future. Great work.

Keyue Z.

Keyue Z.Sydney, NSW

Definitely come back to buy more

I found E-RENOVATION bathroom online store 1 week ago. I was so impressed with its friendly website design. Although it does not have a showroom, it is so convenient to get help from online chat and most important is their good price. After purchasing a bathtub from them, I got it on the second day after order placement. The product is so nice and the driver is a great guy to help me put it into my house. If you want to buy bathroom products online and do not want to waste too much shopping time, E-RENOVATION is your best online shop. Highly recommended!!

Bathroom Shops