e&s

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (41)
Donna

DonnaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The Ace-Harvey Norman for service, products and word.

Purchased Belling Cooker and Sirius Hood from Harvey Norman Thomastown. Walked into the store to the kitchen section and was greeted by Sev. Who was an Ace salesperson. Calm, quiet but thorough and efficient. Took us through products knowledgeably and ended up finding my dream cooker on sale as it was a floor model. I was in and out of that store in half an hour. Delivery was organised and that was done like clockwork. cannot wait to use the products. Thank you Sev.

Store LocationThomastown
Jonno

JonnoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service in store and on delivery

The help I received in selecting a dishwasher was patient and thorough. The communication pre delivery was good. Delivery and installation was on time and trouble-free. Recommend.

Store LocationChadstone VIC
EandS Supporte&s

Hi Jonno, thank you for your 5 star review. We are so pleased to read about your recent experience with us and hope you are enjoying your new dishwasher.

Lisa McCormackGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Microwave

I needed a new microwave and decided i would try E&S I am so glad i did the service was brilliant Peter the gentlemen that served me was excellent service with as smile
And thanks for the coffee which was lovely
I will definitely be back to buy a new fridge soon

Store LocationPreston Vic
EandS Supporte&s

Hi Lisa, thank you for your 5 star review. We are so pleased to read about your recent experience with us and we would love to have you back in the store soon.

Lisa McCormack

I will be back next is a new fridge

Sal

Sal

LOVE OUR NEW FRIDGE

Purchased a new fridge from the Preston Store and Deb the sales person was great. It was delivered on Saturday and would just like to say that the service has been excellent.

Thank you.

Store LocationPRESTON VICTORIA
John O.

John O.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor after service support

Store LocationChadstone Victoria
EandS Supporte&s

Hi John, sorry to hear about your experience. Can you please contact marketing@eands.com.au for our Management team to rectify this situation and discuss further? Thank you.

Wool

Wool

Poor customer service Miele dishwasher

Catalogue special for Miele dishwasher, attempted to I store at Essendon. Sales person couldn’t find item which was on sale in the current catalogue, after spending 45 minutes in the store, waiting, Was told, sorry we got the catalogue price wrong!!! How about honouring your price? I’m disgusted to find E&S have 3 pages of ‘ mistakes’ & apologies from their current catalogue.... so much for your slogan “ we won’t be beaten on Price” you can’t even get prices right!!

Store LocationEssendon
Catherine G

Catherine GGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent customer service

I've just bought a fridge online. The website was easy to navigate and I was able to get all the information I needed to select my product. Communication was excellent and delivery and installation was done as scheduled. Delivery staff were cheerful, competent and friendly. A very good experience. Would shop here again - highly recommended

Store LocationVIC online
EandS Supporte&s

Hi Catherine, thank you for your informative 5 star review. We are so pleased to read about your recent shopping experience with us and hope you'll be very happy with your new fridge.

ellys

ellysGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent customer service

Store LocationOn line
EandS Supporte&s

Hi Ellys, Thank you for the great feedback and 5 star review. We are so pleased to read we were able to get a dishwasher installed before Christmas! Thanks for sharing your experience and hope to assist you again should you need another appliance.

mallymuff

mallymuffMelbourne, Vic

Great Customer Service

I recently ordered a new fridge over the phone from E&S in Melbourne, my fridge had died and thanks to Zehra who arranged everything I was able to get a new one delivered in two days. She was very helpful and even smoothed over a tiny hiccup very quickly. The delivery guys were friendly and efficient as well. Much thanks E&S.

Store Locationover phone
EandS Supporte&s

Hi Mallymuff, thank you for the great 4 star review. We are pleased to read that you are happy with how the whole process and hope you enjoy your new fridge. Thanks for taking the time to share your experience.

TerenceSouthwest, VIC

Don't rely on staff for delivery

Store LocationGeelong
EandS Supporte&s

Hi Terence, we're contacting you from our support office. Can you please share with us either an order number or contact details so a manager can make direct contact with you to resolve this. Thank you.

David W

David WGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

These folks do get customer service

Delays in supply are a reality these days, that makes setting expectations even more important. When let down by their suppliers E&S have been open with why, and quick to try and provide a reasonable fix to the issue. While at times its out of their control, their team has effectively communicated and the passion for great customer service goes all the way to the owners. Streets ahead of other retailers, they get the concept of return custom, and I certainly will be directing my business to them whenever I can.

Store LocationPreston, Victoria
Finn

FinnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing service and outstanding delivery

Just really great service and then delivery next day where the guys were amazing and got the fridge up a tricky staircase with what looked like ease. So lovely and would definitely recommend again!!

Store LocationChadstone over the phone to Sean
EandS Supporte&s

Thank you for your wonderful feedback and 5 star review. We hope you'll be very happy with your new fridge.

AMegs

AMegs

Dont Trust what they tell you. Buyer be warned

E&S will make all the promises in the world, until it comes to get the deliveries. Then you will start getting the messages that items are not in stock. We placed an order for a whole kitchen and laundry of appliances and were told everything was in stock. The day before delivery, we got notification that items were delayed by 6-weeks. Our whole renovation had to be placed on hold. All we got from them was excuses.

Store LocationChadstone, Vic
Melinda

Melinda

Sensational service

WoW
From the very first phone call to E and S for advice to the lovely friendly delivery guys (Frank and Jessie ) Thankyou

Store LocationChadstone Victoria
EandS Supporte&s

Hi Melinda, We are so pleased to read this. Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback and 5 star review.

Craig

CraigGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

E&S Prahran - No.1 in Whitegoods GR8 organisation and team

We purchased a FISHER & PAYKEL WA8560G1 8.5KG top load Washing Machine. Incredible price from Mr. Zahra plus free delivery and installation and removal of the old washing machine. 100% happy with all aspects of the service from purchase, confirmation of delivery which was on time plus the actual delivery, installation and test cycle by Darren. Good old fashioned Service. HN, JB & GG could not get within 3 digits of the E&S price :-( E&S competition in the market is refreshing.

Store LocationPrahran VIC
EandS Supporte&s

Hi Craig, what great feedback! Thank you so much for this 5 star review. We are very pleased to read of your positive experience from start to finish and hope you will be very happy with your new Fisher & Paykel washing machine.

Stewart

StewartGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great people great products

Purchased several Kitchen appliances including, Oven, Steam Oven and Fridge. Sales lady was fantastic and very knowledgeable. Assisted us with the selection and gave us a great price as well. Kept us informed through the process and up to date wit the delivery schedule.

Store LocationRingwood
EandS Supporte&s

Hi Stewart, thank you for your 5 star review and great feedback. We're very pleased to read about your happy shopping experience with us and hope you love your new kitchen appliances.

Andrew P.

Andrew P.Melbourne

E&S Geelong - First class organisation and team

Purchased from them twice now in six months. On both occasions - ordered and shipped to the time and day that they gave. Also, the delivery teams were excellent; said when they would arrive and arrived on time!

Store Locationgeelong, VIC

100% happy

We purchased a Bosch 7.5 kg front end load Washing Machine. We got a great price during the sale plus free delivery and installation and removal of the old washing machine. 100% happy with all aspects of the service from purchase, confirmation of delivery which was on time plus the actual delivery and installation by Isaac and Hus.

Store Locationon line
Jodie R.

Jodie R.Southwest, VIC

I Can not Speak Highly Enough

What a wonderful experience I had with Jemma & Pina from E & S.
I contacted them with a desperate enquiry and they as well as their manager (sorry don’t know the name) went by far above and beyond. I’m a disability pensioner and they organised everything from ordering, payment (Great Price), delivery and even installation. Thank you, thank you for your amazing service. You’ve made this Mums day that’s for sure.

Store LocationPrahran
Rachael

RachaelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic customer service and price

I ordered a new washing machine online with these guys. It was the best price, free delivery and installation, and included the removal of my old machine. I had wonderful customer service from the time I ordered, right through until the delivery and installation guys left my place. Reece (the installer) was on time, friendly and didn't once complain; the washing machine is fantastic; and from now on, these guys will be my go-to!

Store LocationOnline