e&s

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (28)
Melinda

Melinda

Sensational service

WoW
From the very first phone call to E and S for advice to the lovely friendly delivery guys (Frank and Jessie ) Thankyou

Store LocationChadstone Victoria
EandS Supporte&s

Hi Melinda, We are so pleased to read this. Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback and 5 star review.

Craig

CraigGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

E&S Prahran - No.1 in Whitegoods GR8 organisation and team

We purchased a FISHER & PAYKEL WA8560G1 8.5KG top load Washing Machine. Incredible price from Mr. Zahra plus free delivery and installation and removal of the old washing machine. 100% happy with all aspects of the service from purchase, confirmation of delivery which was on time plus the actual delivery, installation and test cycle by Darren. Good old fashioned Service. HN, JB & GG could not get within 3 digits of the E&S price :-( E&S competition in the market is refreshing.

Store LocationPrahran VIC
EandS Supporte&s

Hi Craig, what great feedback! Thank you so much for this 5 star review. We are very pleased to read of your positive experience from start to finish and hope you will be very happy with your new Fisher & Paykel washing machine.

Stewart

StewartGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great people great products

Purchased several Kitchen appliances including, Oven, Steam Oven and Fridge. Sales lady was fantastic and very knowledgeable. Assisted us with the selection and gave us a great price as well. Kept us informed through the process and up to date wit the delivery schedule.

Store LocationRingwood
EandS Supporte&s

Hi Stewart, thank you for your 5 star review and great feedback. We're very pleased to read about your happy shopping experience with us and hope you love your new kitchen appliances.

Andrew P.

Andrew P.Melbourne

E&S Geelong - First class organisation and team

Purchased from them twice now in six months. On both occasions - ordered and shipped to the time and day that they gave. Also, the delivery teams were excellent; said when they would arrive and arrived on time!

Store Locationgeelong, VIC

100% happy

We purchased a Bosch 7.5 kg front end load Washing Machine. We got a great price during the sale plus free delivery and installation and removal of the old washing machine. 100% happy with all aspects of the service from purchase, confirmation of delivery which was on time plus the actual delivery and installation by Isaac and Hus.

Store Locationon line
Jodie R.

Jodie R.Southwest, VIC

I Can not Speak Highly Enough

What a wonderful experience I had with Jemma & Pina from E & S.
I contacted them with a desperate enquiry and they as well as their manager (sorry don’t know the name) went by far above and beyond. I’m a disability pensioner and they organised everything from ordering, payment (Great Price), delivery and even installation. Thank you, thank you for your amazing service. You’ve made this Mums day that’s for sure.

Store LocationPrahran
Rachael

RachaelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic customer service and price

I ordered a new washing machine online with these guys. It was the best price, free delivery and installation, and included the removal of my old machine. I had wonderful customer service from the time I ordered, right through until the delivery and installation guys left my place. Reece (the installer) was on time, friendly and didn't once complain; the washing machine is fantastic; and from now on, these guys will be my go-to!

Store LocationOnline
Birdie

Birdie

Don't Use Them

I called to ask if they sell a particular model of a double kitchen sink. They said they would get back to me and they did not. If you need a double kitchen sink you will be better off buying a second hand one from a demolition yard which is what I did and I recommend anyone out there to do the same.

Rena I.

Rena I.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Service - genuinely care about their customers

Store LocationNOBLE PARK, VICTORIA

Jim. D

Jim. DGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing service from start to finish!!

Never considered e & s for my dishwasher purchase but I would not consider anyone else after my most recent experience. Ordered online, received a call within the hour from lovely Kate who arranged payment, answered my questions, matched the lowest price we could find online and booked my delivery. Delivery arrived at the start of delivery window, expertly installed and the young driver took my old unit away. Flawless service from start to finish. The experience was so good, it prompted me to write this and I dont normally bother with reviews. E & S, I'll be back. Thank you
Kind regards,
Jim

Store LocationChadstone , Vic
EandS Supporte&s

Hi Jim, Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review and for the 5 star rating. We are so pleased to read about your experience with e&s and look forward to assisting you again in the future.

Michael012

Michael012Melbourne

Great products, staff and service

We replaced our old kitchen and laundry in mid 2017 and used e&s for the supply of all new appliances. This included a new dishwasher, cooktop, two new ovens and rangehood. e&s also supplied a new sink and tapware for both the kitchen and laundry. The Chadstone showroom was well stocked with quality products and all staff were knowledgeable and helpful. We were able to negotiate a great package price and all goods were delivered as required. Would not hesitate to use e&s again.

Store LocationChadstone
EandS Supporte&s

E&S delivery guys were fantastic!

We purchased 4 items from the E&S Trading Essendon DFO for delivery & installation within a few weeks. Andrew, Marcin and Frank from the E&S delivery centre made the delivery within quite tight delivery timeframes without fuss - they were incredibly professional and very accommodating. We were really happy with the service from Andrew, Marcin and Frank! Thanks guys!

Store LocationEssendon DFO
EandS Supporte&s

Hi Belinda, Thanks for the 5 star review and great feedback. We are happy to hear that everything went smoothly and that you received excellent service from all involved. The e&S team

Michael V.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very Poor Service

Store LocationNoble Park

Hi Michael,
Thank you for your feedback. We believe you have spoken with our customer service manager, Nathan in regards to your microwave issue however if you need to discuss this further feel free to email customer.service@eands.com.au
The e&S team

Michael V.

Nathan, was helpful, understanding and quick to respond, he was not able to fix the issue but did provide us with another solution. Thank you Nathan.

Janet

JanetGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect Customer Service

Just wanted to thank E&S Blackburn and Neff for their customer service. We bought a lot of kitchen appliances 5 years ago including 2 Neff ovens. The display unit was playing up so I called E&S. The oven was out of warranty by 3 months but they organised Neff to come out with 5 days and complete the repair free of charge.
Thank you to both companies for their excellent service.

Store LocationBlackburn

Hi Janet,
Thank you for your feedback on our maintenance and warranty service, its greatly appreciated and we are happy to have been able to assist you with your concerns. All the best, the e&s team.

Nuria I.

Nuria I.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Overpriced for bad quality

Bought a $2200 vanity. No overflow kit was included. When I returned to the store the salesman stated it doesn’t need one. Needless to say it did. The lack of knowledge in the products caused a waste of time and money. Will never buy from here again

Store LocationEssendon fields

George S

George SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic Range, Service & Follow Up!

Our family have just renovated our kitchen and shopping around at different retailers I have to express our great satisfaction with the E&S Trading in Blackburn. They have a great range of products and their staff are very knowledgeable. The service was exceptional and they were able to supply all the equipment we required (at very competitive prices no less!) when we wanted it. All the staff we dealt with were fantastic and kept checking with us systematically on the progress of our renovation and progress of our product deliveries. I recommend them highly. It is a delight to find a business that is really serious about customer service and offering the best in the business.

Store LocationE&S Blackburn

Hi George,
Thank you for the great feedback. We are happy to hear that you have been provided with excellent service throughout your renovation journey. Thanks again, the e&s team.

Susan Pitcher

Susan PitcherGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic Products and Service

We recently purchased three appliances from E & S Trading in Noble Park, a fridge, a washing machine and a convection microwave and we could not be happier with the purchases and assistance we received from Simon. I couldn't recommend them more highly (and no, I'm not related to him).
All the staff were very friendly, pleasant and helpful. We will never go anywhere else!

Store LocationNoble Park

Hi Susan,
Thank you for your great feedback. We really appreciate it and are happy to hear that you were provided with fantastic service. All the best, the e&s team.

Caro

CaroGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Full kitchen appliances

We recently bought all our kitchen appliances from E and S Moorabin.
Chris Philipas was our Consultant and he has been excellent.
Great advice, regular updates, excellent pricing and great after sales service.
Would fully recommend.

Store LocationMoorabbin Vic

Hi Caro,
Thank you for the fantastic feedback. We are happy to hear you have been provided excellent service from start to finish. Thanks again for the great feedback. Regards, e&s team

Colleen

ColleenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Westinghouse Fridge freezer

I was so impressed with your Sales Consultant Patrice at the Moorabbin store. Her friendly manner and product knowledge helped me make a decision in purchasing a Westinghouse fridge freezer. I was kept informed re delivery time by SMS. Prior to delivery as the driver Craig approached I was also notified. Such wonderful stress free service from initially visiting your store to final delivery.
Overall a great experience thank you all at E & S. Colleen Oakleigh

Store LocationMoorabbin

Hi Colleen,
Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review.
It is great to hear how helpful and professional our team were and that you received great customer service from all involved.
Many thanks, the e&s team.

Filippo

FilippoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst customer care ever!

Store LocationPreston
EandS Supporte&s

Hi Filippo, we are sorry to see this review and we apologise for the frustration you have experienced. If you would like the manager from our customer service team can get in touch to discuss this matter with you please let us know.. Thank you, e&s