e&s (page 3 of 6)

Caro

CaroGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Full kitchen appliances

We recently bought all our kitchen appliances from E and S Moorabin.
Chris Philipas was our Consultant and he has been excellent.
Great advice, regular updates, excellent pricing and great after sales service.
Would fully recommend.

Hi Caro,
Thank you for the fantastic feedback. We are happy to hear you have been provided excellent service from start to finish. Thanks again for the great feedback. Regards, e&s team

Colleen

ColleenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Westinghouse Fridge freezer

I was so impressed with your Sales Consultant Patrice at the Moorabbin store. Her friendly manner and product knowledge helped me make a decision in purchasing a Westinghouse fridge freezer. I was kept informed re delivery time by SMS. Prior to delivery as the driver Craig approached I was also notified. Such wonderful stress free service from initially visiting your store to final delivery.
Overall a great experience thank you all at E & S. Colleen Oakleigh

Hi Colleen,
Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review.
It is great to hear how helpful and professional our team were and that you received great customer service from all involved.
Many thanks, the e&s team.

Filippo

FilippoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst customer care ever!

EandS Supporte&s

Hi Filippo, we are sorry to see this review and we apologise for the frustration you have experienced. If you would like the manager from our customer service team can get in touch to discuss this matter with you please let us know.. Thank you, e&s

brians5

brians5Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

An excellent company focusing on customer service.

Kerryn

KerrynGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent customer service

Great Service from Gus!

We recently bought a Panasonic split system from E&S Moorabbin. The salesperson Gus was thorough in ensuring we chose the correct sized unit for our needs and he was able to better the cheapest price we could find online. Information was emailed promptly and delivery was as arranged. Will certainly recommend E&S to family and friends.

Hi Beth,

thanks so much for the awesome 5-star review. We agree Gus is truly a superstar! Come back and visit us again soon.
Regards e&s team

BPg

BPgGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Negligent and poor response to warranty claim

Disappointing ending to an initially positive experience. Won't shop there again.

lucy hutchison

lucy hutchisonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

purchase lack of knowledge on fisher&paykel machine promotion

purchased fisher & paykel 10kg frontload machine and 8 kg pump condenser dryer salesperson
said they did not know about any promotion said i would have to go on line and claim
I have found out E&S do have a promotion and if sales person was interested enough would have know the 8kg dryer is not included the promotion

Esther

Esther

Bought a washing machine and fridge and got free delivery. Delivery times were a bit inflexible, but staff did their best to help. Installation service were very friendly. All staff I dealt with were very friendly. Thanks Andrew!

Nemo

NemoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Store

E&s trading is great place to purchase quality products. I have purchased few ASKO and Fisher & Paykel products plus Franke product from Essendon store. Great customer service. Strongly recommending to all...

Disappointed

DisappointedGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

What a Circus (E&S)

RuthC

RuthC

ABOVE AND BEYOND SERVICE

What a great experience we had with Kelly from Geelong store, she went above and beyond to help us to find a fridge to fit inside our non standard size kitchen cavity at a great price.
She was very knowledgeable with all the different fridges and their specifications she had one for us immediately that was suitable, which we purchased on the same day, and she arranged to have it delivered that afternoon.

We would like to thank Kelly for her pleasant and friendly customer service.
Your customer service gives a high quality customer experience, and in doing so helps the business develop a strong competitive advantage that makes customers want to come back.

Lucian D

Lucian DGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Dishwasher purchase

Great deal from one if the sales guys Stephen Helebrant, worked out a top price and followed up on my order to make sure delivery was on time. Great service.

Excellent service from E and S and Stephen Helebrant

I purchased a fridge, dishwasher and split system air conditioner and the service by Stephen was outstanding. The attention to detail was great. Stephen went out of his way to gather information on other items as part of the process of renovating my kitchen.

Dani L

Dani LSouthwest, VIC

Very helpful staff

We have had a great experience shopping through E&S. Kelly at the geelong store was so thorough and helpful whilst we were trying to select a fridge and washing machine for our new home. She took her time explaining different features and positives and negatives of each product. She was very patient with us as we emailed her a lot to make sure we were doing the right thing for our cash back promotion as well as organising delivery. It has been such an easy process. We will definitely be back to purchase appliances in the future

Great Customer Service

I have purchased a lot of staff from E&S trading Moorabbin in the last couple of years and they were always excellent on price and service . However, the last time I purchased from them an airconditioner they were exceptional! When Fujitsu Australia refused to give me a bonus/cash back because I paid for my airconditioner 2 days outside their promotion, E&S trading Moorabbin promptly rectified the situation by offering me the promotion money back . Will not hesitate to buy from them again and recommend to others .

Fantastic service from Steve!

My partner Patrick and I were after a brand new, yet, classic styling for the fitout of our new kitchen. Something fashionably modern, yet, timeless; we wanted a piece to really grab your attention and stand out, but to be something that would unassuming sit perched solemnly over the sink. The Zucchetti fitting Steven directed us towards was exactly what we were looking for but hadn't realised it ourselves yet! Now, strikingly it sits, seen yet unnoticed, like a wise owl purveying the tile and linoleum, a supper sentry if you will. Magnificent. Thank you for your kindness and help.

E&S Prahran: Gr8 service from start to finish

Great service from start to finish. We needed a washer/dryer and Pina delivered with an outstanding Bosch and the best price. Delivery was on time and the installers were friendly and very obliging.

Fantastic customer service

Wow what can I say about my experience at e&s when we first walked in I was amazed at how sleek the set up was and that was nothing, once we met Steven from the new Preston store we were treated with kindness and a bubbly personality which made us feel very comfortable. Steven’s exceptional customer service skills and the fact that he Got us a great price is what made us purchase 5 fisher and Paykel kitchen appliances. I highly recommend going to e&s to shop and if you go to the Preston store ask for Steven