e&s (page 3 of 5)

3.9

emma

emma

Amazing customer service!

Outstanding customer service ... above and beyond

Ally

AllyCarrum Downs

E&S to the Rescue

Amazing Service-
Warehouse Manager was super, going above & beyond & the 2 delivery guys were awesome. Called as requested before arrival & so professional in their service.

John G

John GMelbourne

Best Service. Best Consultant

John Thomopoulos is the best consultant I ever came across. Went out of his way on His day of to deliver a sink .
The supplier sent the wrong colour and John drove to the warehouse to pick up the correct sink and deliver it to my Joiner.
Best service I have ever had

Patricia

PatriciaMelbourne

Too Easy - replacement of washing machine

bathroom heating

Recently went to the Moorabbin. Were looking at NOBO wall heaters. Asked the assistant (who was on their mobile) for some if they were suitable for bathrooms. The assistant guessed a "no" but we then noticed a big sign and technical spec on the wall which mentioned they were ideal. Then she went off to "double check with a colleague" and came back with a "yes".

John Enza

John Enza

Appliances

I want to Thank E&S for helping choosing all my appliances and I’m satisfied with good services and great understanding

Nancy

Nancy

Would never consider buying an appliance from anyone else

I have purchased several appliances from E&S trading over the years (washing machine, dryer, dishwasher, coffee machine and fridge). Their service has been incredible, I have never felt up-sold and they asked all the relevant questions to ensure that I was buying the right product. Any time that I have had an issue with an appliance and needed a service call, they handled everything. From proof of purchase to ensuring the right appliance repair company attended. They would even call to ensure everything was going well. I cannot recommend them enough. Thank you E&S trading, you're a breath of fresh air in these days of dollar over service.

Terrible delivery service

JulesV

JulesVGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great products and Service

While I can't attest to the service at other locations I can say that the staff at E&S in Essendon is wonderful. Dealing with Julia and manager Paul, a real treat. All the women at the desk, and all the staff in delivery are polite and helpful. And boy was I wrong thinking they cost more then other places like the Good Guys. E&S really plays ball on price. And my sales person, Julia, took some much time helping me match my accessories it was like getting a free designer service.

Hi Julie,
Thank you so much for sending through your feedback on your recent experience at e&s Essendon. I have forwarded this onto Paul and the team at e&s Essendon.
We hope to see you again at e&s.
- Jess from e&s

Gayle C

Gayle CGeelong

Outstanding Service

Visited e&s Geelong following recommendation from my builder, had a great sale on kitchen goods, the prices were a lot cheaper than anywhere else. Salesperson Robert was very helpful which made my decision easier on which brand to buy, plus I got a bargain with a floor stock range hood 60% reduced. I would like to express my gratitude to e&s in particular Robert Cook for the wonderful service and follow up enquiry that I am satisfied with my oven functions.Thank you Gayle

G T

G TGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

FRIDGE HAD A DINT IN IT, BEEN WAITING 2 MONTHS STILL NO FRIDGE, NO UPDATES KEEP HAVING TO CHASE

Terrible terrible customer service. Fridge came with a dint in it. Been waiting 2 months for the fridge, still don't have it. Keep having to call for updates and when I call they don't call back. Barely even sorry. I was recommended this company but I would not recommend it to anyone. SHOCKING CUSTOMER SERVICE. Nothing was even offered to me I HAD TO ASK for a discount which was not worth it and so I am now still waiting for my new replacement fridge 2 months later....

Chrism

ChrismMelbourne

E&S Trading Blackburn for Kitchen Appliances

Viji

Viji

Poor New Hope Support

We have purchased Duravit toilet from E&S through our builder. As per the builders policy post handover the accountability and warranty stays with E&S. We have been experiencing multiple issues with the installation from day 1 of the handover. We have approached E&S for rectification and they passed on to their supplier Bathe. We do not have a problem if either of the companies are responsive to our issue. It has been nearly three months and we still have not got the toilet fixed. Every time we call E &S new home support we are told that they will contact their supplier but never get back with a response.

Excellent After Sales Service

We took delivery of a number of appliances for a new house build of which many remained uninstalled for a period of time.
After 12 months of actual installed operation the inwall cisterns and rangehood were not performing as expected.
E&S arranged service visits without question and these happened within a week.
They then followed up with a call to check on service outcomes. The problem with the cisterns had persisted and E&S took on the issue directly with the manufacturer on our behalf.
We went with E&S in the first place because of the warm and honest sales assistance and competitive price, however it is the after sales service and genuine customer care that has prompted us to write this review.

Hi Ralph,
Thank you for writing in. We're sorry to hear about the performance of the rangehood and cistern, but are happy to hear that our after sales team came to the rescue.
Hope you're enjoying your new appliances.
- Jess from e&s

Franco

Promised 4 days, took 3 weeks!

STBarwon Heads

Great store experience, installers horrific

Bought a new dishwasher. Store sales experience great, the installers were unable to do basic installation and went away for 4 days. No feedback from complaint to E&S

Still waiting

Extremely disappointed and frustrated with e & s trading, ordered all appliances for kitchen Reno 2 and 1/2 months ago, we were only told that there was a delayed on the fridge which was fine re time frames......Reno has started TODAY and we still have no set delivery date re oven, after multiple ph calls told something different each time, extremely frustrated and very disappointing service.

great service

Looking for kitchen appliances and went first to the HN and GG which were OK, BUT E&S in Blackburn were so much more professional and helpful with great deals and a brilliant showroom. Allison was a joy to deal with. Highly recommend. Mike

Nios2

Nios2Melbourne

Super service and warp speed delivery

Another great experience with e&s (Essendon). Super knowledgeable service and price thanks to Ahmed with delivery in 2 days (which is so important when buying a new fridge). Also thanks to Paul for super backup service on an after delivery issue.

ES T.e&s

That's great to hear! We'll be sure to share with the team this feedback.
Hope you enjoy your new e&s appliances.